Status: done.

You Drain The Life From Me.

Don't Ruin A Perfect Thing

The boys were doing "band stuff."

The kind of "band stuff" that "Leigh couldn't butt into, no matter who's sister or girlfriend she is."

The Maine was doing Q&A's.

Answering questions that fans sent them in video form, and absolutely no one could bother them if they were doing them.

They always did them separately, but this time, Garrett decided he wanted to do his with Pat. He was going to put it off until the last minute, but Pat ran into the room (in the middle of a nice little make-out session, I might add) to tell Garrett that he needed his Q&A up today.

This is why I'm now sitting in Trey's room, with Trey, practicing random songs on the guitar.

"So I hear you're going to be in a band with Nathaniel Moon?" I asked Trey excitedly.

"Yup, called Fairline."

"I'll be the first person to buy your CD and the first person to buy tickets to a Fairline show."

"Well, if we even have a show."

"Shut up, Trey, I know you will. You and Nathaniel? You guys are best friends. It'll be like a dynamic duo."

"You know Leigh, you and Garrett make really weird noises when you two--"

"You listen to us make out?!" I shrieked.

The look of disgust on Trey's face switched to amusement in a matter of about two seconds.

"Ha! Ahaha! I can't believe you believed me! Dude the look on your face was priceless! I wonder what'll happen if I tell John that," Trey wondered aloud.

"Don't even try," I growled.

After he swore on my life he wouldn't pull that joke on anyone else, he tried to teach me I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie.

"Hey, can you go get Garrett's pick? I like his better than mine."

"Yeah, sure. Where is it?"

"In his room."

"But Trey, they're doing a Q&A!"

"Who cares! Garrett will probably use the moment to show you off anyway."

"I don't want to be shown off, dude."

"Just go! You won't even be there for long."

I mulled it over and decided to just go get it. What harm could this do? It was just a guitar pick. It'd probably be easy to find.

I knocked on the door softly and I heard Pat yell, "Come in!"

I turned the knob as quickly and quietly as I could, tiptoeing into the room. I could hear Garrett talking, facing the computer screen.

"Yeah, and I have this yellow car, and it's...oh, hey Leigh!" he said as he saw me.

"Hi Gare, uhm, where's your guitar pick?"

"Oh, it's..." he mumbled as he searched for it, "right here!"

Before I could even utter the word thanks, he pulled me by the arm towards the screen.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Leigh! She's also John's sister, but I think the term 'my girlfriend' sounds better. Some of you might have met her at a show, cause she sells merch for us."

I waved to the webcam.

"Garrett, stop hogging the camera!" Pat whined.

"Pat, stop whining," Garrett mocked.

"I'm just gonna go..."

"Bye Leigh!" Garrett said before kissing me on the cheek.

"Aw, look at that blush!" Pat exclaimed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I opened my laptop and in a few seconds, it came to life. Opening a web browser, I typed in the address for YouTube and went straight for The Maine's channel, and watched Garrett and Pat's Q&A. I was specifically instructed to do so by Garrett.

I laughed at some of the answers that Garrett and Pat gave, but when I came on screen, I blushed. I didn't look half as bad as I thought I did! But still, I mean...my mind raced as I checked the views. About 200 people had already watched the video. I frowned. 200 people had already seen me be a dork on camera.

My eyes traveled to the comments and they focused on a specific one. I don't know who posted it, but it said, "I thought your girlfriend's name was Rachael?"
♠ ♠ ♠
WEAK. This chapter is W-E-A-K. It didn't come out quite as good as I thought it would :| And I'm trying to write chapter 11 but it's all qidixjsnricidjs. Please tell me if it's as bad as I think it is :(

Thank you to the new commenters and subscribers! You seriously made my day. Oh, and, if you have time, could you check out my new story, I'm Alone And Dancing With You Now?