Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Saturday

Patrick's POV

“I’m so sorry.” She whispered. She then looked at me and cowered away.

“Are you Elle?” I asked quietly.

She nodded her head vigorously.

“Do you remember me?”

She nodded again. Opening her arms. I opened up my arms.

“Then why are you so scared?”

She then ran into my arms. “She’s so scared. Emmy is so scared.” Her voice had raised an octave. She trembled in my arms.

“Can I talk to her?”

She shook her head and buried her face in my shoulder. “No, because then the mean lady will come out.”
That’s what I thought. I shifted her weight so that I could see her face better. I pulled her hair out of her face. “Will you tell me when it’s safe for Emmy to come out?” she nodded her head.

“So, how have you been, Elle? Is Janet still being really mean?” I said, trying to soothe the little girl

“Not lately. She still scares me, though.”

Yea, Janet can be quite alarming if you didn’t know how to handle her[i/i]. “Yea, she’s a big meanie.” I said instead, scrunching my nose to make my face look all the more amusing.

“Pat, who are you talking to? And why are you holding me? Shouldn’t we still be yelling?”
I let go of my twin. “I was just having a nice talk with Elle. She’s always so scared.” I, personally, loved Elle. She was always the little scared girl that you just wanted to make smile.

Emmy nodded and grabbed my hand. “I’m sorry. I’m sure Josie’s a great girl.”

“Yea, she is. You two would get along.” I started walking with her.

“So, I’ve never seen her before. Is she a freshman?”

“Nah, sophomore.” We both stopped and looked at each other. Emmy was the first to laugh.
“Wow. Total “Sixteen Candles” moment. That does not to be spoken of ever.” She said once she caught her breath.

Smiling and laughing at all of our stupid inside jokes, we made our way back to the group. I wrapped my arms around Josie and rested my head on her shoulder. She was so short compared to me it was cute.

“You know, if you guys don’t get singed, I’m going to have to go on a massacre.” Cynthia said randomly.

“Cynth, what the hell?” Will and Emz said simultaneously, beating everyone to the punch.

“Well, you guys rocked.” She said, trying to back up her statement.

“Cynth, I barely know you, but I love you.” Emmy said, jumping on Joe’s back.

“Aweh! That’s so sweet! Love ya, too, Emz.” She said, sending an obvious wink in my sister’s direction.

“HEY! No hot lesbian moments without me present!” Will yelled, holding Cynthia tighter to him.

We cracked up. Emz buried her head in Trohman’s hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh. short and sucky, I know. But isn't Elle not like...the cutest thing ever!!! Gah! ok. so my highschool psych teacher got a lil mad at me. apparently, the "host body" (sounds like a flippin possession/exorcism deal) doesn't even notice the change- whoops...but! for the sake of the story (so I don't have to keep flippin POV) we'll just pretend that Emz can feel herself "falling"

Oh...and I'm on a SP spazz attack. I can't wait till the CD comes out TOMORROW!!!!!!