Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

When These Open Doors are Open-Ended

*Pete’s POV*

Patrick would shoot, and possibly kill, me if he found out that I kissed his sister last night. I know that I shouldn’t have but she just looked so beautiful and we were all alone… Fuck, I’m a jack-ass! She had just buried her first love and her feelings were all tangled up. Peter-fucking-Wentz, you are a moron.

I mentally beat myself up as I made my way to their front porch. I knocked. Pat’s mom smiled at me and let me in.

“Hey, Pete. Pat’s in the basement fiddling with his drums. Do you want anything to eat?”

I shook my head. “Nah, I just ate, but thanks for asking.” She nodded her head and checked her watch as I walked down the stairs.

I slowed down as I neared the bottom. Someone was playing a guitar…and singing. I crept down slowly, only to see a tuft of strawberry blonde hair sticking out from an old hat. It was Patrick. I didn’t know he could play guitar and sing! Being the sly fox that I am, I crept up behind him and turned the amp down next to him ever so slowly. Yea, that was definitely him singing and playing.

He was most way through the song (Roxanne) before he realized that his guitar’s volume was significantly lower than it was before. He jumped and turned toward me.

“How long have you been there?” he asked, clearly embarrassed.

“Aweh, is Patty-cakes embarrassed?” I cooed.

He hit me. Pretty fucking hard, I might add. “Seriously, how long?”

“Like. Not even a minute. Chill out.”

“Sorry.”
“No problem. Hey, you actually sound better than Chris. And you can play the guitar better than him, too. Why aren’t you the lead singer?”

“I hate the limelight.”

I laughed and put an arm around his shoulders. “Dude, then leave the limelight to the prima donna bassist!”

He shrugged my arm off and laughed. “You’re a piece of work. C’mon, I’m hungry and Emmy’s still in bed.”

I followed him up the stairs. I was a little nervous. How should I react when I see her again? How will she react?

The doorbell rang and Patrick got it as went into the kitchen to grab a pop (a/n: I’m from GA- do you know how weird it is to write “pop”?) from the fridge. Next thing I knew, the last bottle of pop was snatched out of the fridge just as I was leaning down to claim it. I looked up to see a pair of dark brown eyes.

“Josie! That was mine!”

She grinned and took a large swig before running away. I glared at the back of her head before going into the pantry and grabbing a warm one. I popped the top and chugged it. I was way too lazy to get a cup and fill it with ice. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Along with Josie, Cynthia, Will, Joe, Chris, Andy, and another chick were sitting around and laughing.

“Oh! There he is! Pete, this is Kay, my girlfriend. We met yesterday at the show but she had to go home early. Kay, this is Peter Pan from Neverland.” Kay giggled at her boyfriend’s choice of words. I groaned at the nick name.

“Why, out of all the stupid nick names I’ve been given, did that one have to stick?!” I sank further into the couch cushions.

“Because. My sister is an evil genius-”

“HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!” a loud scream emitted from the top of the stairs, followed by loud crashes and banging sounds.

“Speak of the devil…” Pat said with a shrug before turning back to what they were talking about as if it was an everyday occurrence. It didn’t seem to bother Chris, Joe, or Will either.

Emmy came stampeding down the stairs less than two seconds later…in just sweat pants and a black sports bra. If there weren’t other people in the room, I would have completely jumped her right then and there. She threw her hair up into a messy bun, making me want her even more. I wiped the look off of my face, not wanting to be caught by Patrick. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at us.

“Um, hello, two random people I just met yesterday and one random person I have yet to meet.”

“Hi?” Kay asked more than said.

I smirked at the unaware beauty in front of me. “Nice outfit.”

She sent me a confused look before looking down at her outfit. She shrugged and looked over at Joe. He pulled off his hoodie and tossed it to her without anything being said. She slid it over her head, covering her flat, tone stomach. I inwardly groaned. Something that hot and perfect should not be hidden.

“Thanks. Love to chat, but I’m late. No idea when I’m going to be back. Pat, the car is mine.” She said before running out of house.

“REMEMBER THE-”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, PAT! I KNOW!” she yelled back before slamming the door.

“Okay. What was that about?” Kay asked Andy. He just shrugged and looked over at me. I shrugged and looked at Joe, who looked at Will, who looked at Pat.

He quickly tensed up, seeing as how everyone was looking at him “What the fuck? Why are you looking at me? She’s a klutz and she always runs straight into that damn pole in the middle of the yard.”

Will and Joe cracked up.

“Yea, I forgot about that! Do you remember that one time it was snowing and we dared her to stick her tongue on it? Man, that shit was hilarious!” Chris chimed in.

The rest of us were lost. “Why?”

“Emmy can’t refuse a dare. That’s why it’s so funny.”

“Nah, dudes. You didn’t have to deal with my mom afterwards. I thought I was going to die!”

Josie squirmed next to him and narrowed her eyes. “How old were you?”

“It was last year.” Everyone cracked up. Eventually, we moved off of Emmy’s embarrassing stories (much to my disappointment) and talked about other things. Before I knew it, it was already 5pm…meaning we haven’t moved from the couch (except for bathroom and food) for about six hours. I learned a lot about the new girlfriends (mainly that they were all hyper and VERY random). Note to self: no giving them sugar, especially skittles.

“YOU SO LIKE HER!” Cynthia yelled randomly in the middle of a heated argument over who was better: Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker. Personally, I was rooting for Vader- Anakin was such a whiny bitch!

“What?” I asked.

She grinned and looked at Will. “Pay up. I told you so.”

He grumbled and gave her a five dollar bill. Her grin widened.

“Care to share with the rest of the class?” Joe asked.

“Yea! Pete likes Emmy.” Cynth stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world

“What?! How?! Huh?” I couldn’t string a coherent thought together.

“Is it true?” Pat asked.

I nodded my head. “Yea, do you care?”

“Nah, man. Just know that if you hurt her you’re dead and realize that you have to take it really slow.

I nodded and turned back to Cynth. “How did you know?”

She looked like the damn Cheshire Cat. “It’s completely obvious. I kinda figured it out last night. You kept looking at her when you were on stage…and even when we were going through introductions. Then it was proven today when you couldn’t keep your eyes off of her. You’re a perv, you know that?”

“Hell yea! My girl’s smart!” Kay yelled.

William held Cynth tighter. “No…she’s mine. You can’t have her! What did I say about hot lesbian action last night?! And why does every chick want to land my girl?!”

“Because, I’m a hot piece of ass.” Kay said with a smirk.

Joe cracked up. “Cyn, never do that again. You can’t pull off black-girl-from-the hood.”

“Shoo, what’choo talkin ‘bout?” she said in the worst ghetto impersonation that I have ever heard.

After calming down from laughing so much, everything got back to normal…well, as normal as it could get.

We were in the middle of a game of Twister (don’t ask, I don’t know) when Emmy burst through the door. At first, I just noticed the sheer rage in her eyes. Then I saw that her fists were wrapped. Pat saw these things too, but I think he spotted everything before me. He quickly detangled himself from the group, causing all of us to fall, and ran upstairs after his sister.

I remembered the day that I first met her. When she trashed everything in her room. They had yet to tell me what was wrong with her. Curiosity got the best of me as I slowly followed the twins, only to be held back by her oldest friends. I gave them a “what the fuck” look.

“No. She’ll tell you when she’s ready.”

“JOE! GET THE FUCK UP HERE NOW!” Pat screamed as something crashed to the ground. Joe immediately pushed past me and hi-tailed it up the stairs. I don’t think he’s ever run as fast as he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
dum dum dummmmm....draaaamaaaa

So, yea. that's pretty much how the story is going to go: random shit that you get sick of, but can't look away; drama until you want to strangle me, yet don't because you want to know what happens; sweet, mushy stuff' and BAM! back to the drama train. haha. sry. I just like to fuck with my stories as much as possible.

Heaven is finished for all of those who wan/ do read it. It got really crazy at the end.

=D comments?