Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Bury Me in Memory (actual story post)

“Is there anything you want to talk about?” Pete asked me as we lay on his bed after getting back from Kay’s house. I was wrapped up in his arms, my head on his chest. Everything was perfect until he asked that awful question.

“Yea,” I mumbled into his shirt.

He prodded me with his shoulder. “What was that?”

I mumbled an incoherent string of nonsense words into his shirt.

“What?” I could hear the smile in his voice as he turned me over. He ripped my hands away from my face and grinned in a way that only he could. “Amelia…”

“Peter” I mocked with a grin.

He quickly rolled on top of me, one hand on each side of my head and our lips nanometers apart. “Tell me.” He whispered huskily, his breath following hot over my face.

“Or what?” I asked in a low voice.

I knew I was in trouble by the look in his eye. My breath hitched in my throat as he smirked, his fingers dancing over my sides. I curled into a tight ball as he continued to tickle me. Unfortunately for me, Pete held my arms captive over my head so I couldn’t fight back. A few minutes later, his fingers ceased their torment. His eyes held mine firmly; my entire body was under his spell.

“Tell me.” He said calmly, his face inches from my own.

“I have Multiple Personality Disorder. There are four other people in my head.” I bit my lip in anticipation. My entire life rested on his reaction.

He looked away for a second, then looked right back at me. “So, Sunday night?”

I looked at him with a blank expression. “You’re not scared, shocked, or confused?!” I exclaimed, ignoring his question completely.

He shrugged and got off of me, bringing me to a sitting position with him. “Honestly, no. I mean, there were times when you clearly weren’t yourself.”

I smiled and kissed him. “You’re the first.”

He smiled back. “Thanks, so, Sunday night?”

I shook my head. “Wasn’t me.”

“But, you actually seemed like yourself…?”

“That was Sadie. You really don’t have a problem with this?”

He shook his head. “Nope, just let those other people know that I want to know who I’m dealing with at all times.”

I smiled and hugged him.

“Emmy. Emmy. Emmy! Yoo-hoo! Earth to Emmy!” I snapped back into reality and looked into Pete’s eyes. “Are you okay?” He asked. He was still hovering over me. My arms were pinned to my side. It was all just a day dream. Damn

I gulped nervously before putting on my mask. “Perfect. Can we just sleep now?”

He nodded his head and rolled off of me.

I turned my back to him as he slid his arm around my waist. I tensed a little before relaxing in his grip.

“I’m glad that you’re okay.” He mumbled into my hair.

But, I’m not okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had you going there, didn't I?

50+ subscribers! WHOOTNESS!!!! It's a little depressing how I'm getting fewer comments now =( I actually need them to force me to write more of the story. So, instead of bumping it up like usual, I'm going to keep it on 7 per update. Virtual cookies to all my comment whores! I love reading your responses- they keep me motivated, entertained, and happy, so keep it up!!! And, yes, Kay, I did count that one- now go update Heaven!