Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

I set my clocks early because I know I'm always la

Nick and I have been officially dating for two months and five days now. For Parent’s Weekend, we stayed on campus since his dad was flying out to Europe. So, in two weeks, we were going home for Thanksgiving on a red-eye and I would stay over at his house before they take me to mine…the same could be said for winter break (I get a month off! How cool is that?!).

Anyhoo, back to the present. We- Nick, Dylan, Matt, Paul, Roxie, Lexi, and I- were lounging around in Dylan and Matt’s talking about random shit. I could tell that all of them were keeping something from me, I just couldn’t put my finger on what they were hiding. About an hour after we crashed in the guys’ room, a knock came from the door. Everyone looked at each other before all of our eyes set on the roommates.

Grumbling, Dylan got off of his comfy bed to get the door.

“Is it the pizza guy yet? I’m starving!” I complained from Nick’s comfy lap.

“Geez, thanks, Emz, really.”

I shot up and tackled the voice’s owner. Patrick wasn’t ready for me, so I took all of them down like pin-balls. I let out a girly squeal when we hit the floor and clung to my twin. Somehow, the guys got out from underneath us and were helping Patrick up since I was still clinging on to him for dear life. Honestly, it wasn’t the first time and it certainly won’t be the last.

After Joe and Andy pried me off of my brother, I smacked him hard on the shoulder.

“Ow! What the fuck was that for?!” he yelled, nursing his shoulder when he came into the room.

“For lying to me! You said you weren’t coming this far north!” I yelled back, hitting him again. That’s when everything clicked and I looked at me college friends. “That was very mean of you to do, but I just can’t be mad at you.” They all broke out in smiles.

“Emmy!” Joe whined. “Where’s my hug?” he asked with a pout.

I smiled and pounced on him, just not as hard as I did with Pat. “H’ok! Introductions! That’s Nick, Lexi, Matt, Dylan, Roxie, Paul…guys, this is Fall Out Boy: my twin, Pat; Joe-Troh, my long-lost lover; Andy, the Hurler…and…wait…where’s Peter Pan?” I asked, just noticing that he was missing. Did I not mention that I was no longer mad at him, yet I haven’t called him back yet? Whoops.

Andy “stole” me from Joe and circled his arms around my diaphragm.

“He thought it’d be best if he stayed in the van.” Pat said slowly. I knew he was waiting for my reaction so that he could gauge it and see if I was okay or not.

I shrugged. “well, call him up! I haven’t talked to him in ages!” I replied. I wasn’t going to let one petty argument two and a half months ago ruin this little reunion that my friends set up.

Andy pushed me away then spun me around. “What?”

Then Pat spun me around. “Siete giusti? (are you okay?)”

“Benissimo. Desidero selezionare le cose e rendere tutto di destra ancora. (Fine. I want to sort things out and make everything right again.)”

Pat nodded and pulled out his cell phone. I motioned for the Fall Out crew to sit down anywhere they could as I returned to my seat on Nick. Pat managed to squeeze on the bed with Dylan and Roxie (who blushed when their legs touched). I made an immediate note to myself as I settled even further into Nick’s lap. Everyone seemed to be getting along nicely.
“Ok, he’ll be up in a minute and he’s expecting a talk with you, so prepare for anything.” Pat chastised.

Nick tightened his hold on me and planted a small kiss on the nape of my neck. His touch sent my body into overdrive and he knew it. I could feel his smirk against my skin.

Pete came in a few minutes later. I jumped up and hugged him, off-setting him slightly, but he hugged back after a few seconds. I quickly ran through introductions, gave Nick a quick kiss, and told everyone to behave while I was gone. I grabbed Pete’s arm and dragged him down the stairs and out of the dorm building.

Please, let everything go well. The last thing I want is a fight
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I was so surprised when I saw that there were nineteen comments. My faith in ya'll has improved, I just wish I didn't have to be all bitchy and threaten to take the story down....on a lighter note: FALL OUT GIRL HAS 10 STARS!!!!! whootness!!!! *happy dance*

Oh, and for everyone who was wondering: My bro is now 22 (long story short: when I was 3 and he was 6, we said that anyone over 21 was OLD...so, that's why I get to nag him. and I'll always have the upper-hand because A) he's 3 years older than me, B) he's the one that created most of my phobias, and C) he feels guilty for abandoning me for 15 years) Whootness!!! guilt trips rock!

Anyhoo, since I know ya'll can, 10 updates from now on. I will no longer specify the number: just know that it's 10 unless I say otherwise