Status: completed

Fall Out Girl

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Pete’s POV
“I really miss your hair in my face
And the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me”

“Since when did you listen to Hinder? I thought you hated them with a burning passion.” Trick said, coming into our shared hotel room with a beer can in hand.

I reached over and muted my laptop. “I do. I hate their attitudes and their music…but these lyrics? They fit exactly how I feel.”

“Leave it alone, Man. She’s happy. You had your chance and you lost it. Let it go.”

“That’s the thing- I can’t. She’s always on my mind.”

He set his beer down and glared at me. “Well, you’re not on hers.”

“I know.”

“You hurt her big time. I should kill you for what you’re putting her through.”

“I know, I’m a jack-ass.”

“More than that.”

“Do you mind if I borrowed your phone?”

He looked at me quizzically. “Why?”

“To tell her that I’m finally surrendering. I give up. She wins. Game over.”

He shook his head and handed me the phone. “You’re always so dramatic. And don’t tell her that I willingly lended it to you if she gets mad at me- you “stole it” kapeesh?”

“Yea, yea,” I said, waving him off as I headed to the balcony.

“Patrick! I love you!” she yelled at me.

“Actually, Pat’s in the shower.”

“Peter, I’m hanging up.”

“No, no, all I’m asking for is two seconds of your time.”

“It starts now.”

“Ok, I’m giving up. Consider this my white flag.”

“Ok, now I’m paranoid. Why?”

“Let’s just say, seven years ago, when we split for good, I drank way too much and fucked around with countless women just to get over the pain of losing you. But now that I’m sober most of the time now, I’ve been listening to Hinder-”

“But you hate them.”

“I know. That’s exactly what Pat said. Anyway, it got me thinking. I’ve been chasing after you for too long- it’s time for me to finally let go, I guess.”

“Pete, I-”

“No, I see how it is. You’re finally happy with someone. I didn’t mean anything I said to you last week and I wish you the best of luck with Brian.”

“Th-thanks. That has to be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Ok, this still doesn’t mean we’re friends.”

“I’m perfectly ok with that.”

“Really?”

“Yea. I’ll see you around.”

“Yea, bye.” I hung up with a smile. I was so relieved to get all of that off of my chest. I walked back into the hotel and tossed Pat his phone.

“You’re smiling,” he commented.

“Yea, we didn’t fight.”

“Really? That’s hard to believe. What did you say?”

“Basically that I give up.”

“Still don’t believe you.”

I shrugged. “Doesn’t matter what you believe. All that matters is that Emmy and I have finally come to an agreement and that is that we don’t hate each other.”

“I see…well, not really. How’s that writer’s block coming?”

“Shut the hell up.” I said, tossing a pillow at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go. 2 updates in one night. You gotta love me. lol

comment!!!!!!