‹ Prequel: The Hell I Survived
Status: Finishedd !

Oh Hell Naw!

A Night to Remember !

~Dezharae's P.O.V.~

It's Sunday night and y'all know what day it is.It's Krystinna and Dantavious's anniversary!I am so excited for them.Right at this moment I'm getting Stinna all dressed up for this big day.She is so excited and she keeps asking me where he's taking her,but I PROMISED I wouldn't tell,so she'll just have to wait and see for herself."Come on Rae!Tell me!"she whined like a little kid."No!Dang Stinna,how many times do I have to say it,I'M NOT TELLING YOU!"I chuckled."Ugh!I hate you so much...""Girl you know ya love me,so stop lyin!"I said as I finished taking out the rollers that were in her hair."Oh my gosh!My hair looks so beautiful!I love you girl for doin' this!"she said.I looked at her,smirked,and said,"Now aren't YOU the one who said that you hated me...""Rae you know I was playin!"she said laughin'.

"Yea,yea!Now let's go and let me help you put on yo dress,so you won't be late for yo own anniversary."I said as we went into her closet.We decided on a short evening gown with ruffles at the bottom and her pair of red bottom black pumps.I zipped up the back of her dress as she stood in the mirror and admired herself."Girl you look hot!"I said as she spun around,so I could see how well I did."Thanks a lot Rae!"she said giving me a hug and then she went downstairs to meet Dantavious.

~Dantavious's P.O.V.~

"Thanks a lot Rae!"was all I heard before my beautiful and gorgeous wife came downstairs looking sexy as f*ck."You like?"she asked once she reached the bottom."H*ll yea!You look stunning Krystinna.""Aw thanks!"she said as I led her out the house into our limousine."Oh my gosh.A limousine Dantavious?"she squealed."Yea,all for my beautiful wife."I said as we both got inside and the driver drove us to the restaurant.We got there in less than 10 minutes and the waiter led us to our table."This is so fancy!"I chuckled at her excitement in everything tonight.We ordered and talked about our kids and other things,then we left.

Once we got back home we gave each other our anniversary gifts.I got Krystinna a gold necklace with the words,"To my beautiful wife Krystinna.I wouldn't want any other woman besides you." and she got me a picture frame with her and the kids in it and at the bottom it said,"Dantavious' Happy Family<3..."We got undressed and went to bed thinking of how happy our loves were now and how we wouldn't want it any other way.
*************************************************************
HEY GUYS!Do y'all think I should make another story with Dantavious,Krystinna,Dezharae,and the others about the kids growing up and stuff?Please comment and tell me what you think.Thanks for reading!Peace:]