Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 4

~Gee's P.O.V.~

Ray and I kept speaking,"Again sorry we're late we had to pick up Frankles," I told him.
"As long as it doesn't happen again,"he said as we saw Bob come in the driveway. "Guys,"I announced,"This is Francheska Bucelli,Chessy for short." they guys went around and greeted chessy. then we all went to the basement to practice. "HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS THAT YOU'RE DEAD. ?"I sang our song,'Dead', I couldn't help smiling at Chessy as I sang. After we finished our last song we went upstairs. "So guys what do you want to do?"I asked them as I sat down. "O-oh I know-I know!!",frank said waving his hand in my face. "Yes,frank what is your idea?"I said laughing,"let's go to the mall!!" he said smiling. "That's a great idea. what do you think chessy?" I asked. "I think it's a brilliant idea" she said with a wide smile. I looked at her and for some reason her teeth looked sharper then usual.


~Chessy's P.O.V.~

we went to the mall in Gee's BMW and headed straight to Hot Topic. "Buy anything you want. Gee said smiling at me. I ran over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the clothes. I looked back to see he was blushing and the guys were laughing at him. In less than 5 minutes I had picked out 3 pairs of black jeans,2 MCR tees,an Anthrax shirt,the 'Dead' MCR hoodie,two spiked belts,a studded necklace,and some black skulled converses. I brought them back to Gee and we went to pay. After we payed for everything ($200.00)we went to the food court. Mikey saw the Anthrax shirtin my bag,"OMG you like Anthrax?" he asked stunned. "Yeah of course." I said laughing at his amazement."Where should we go now?"I asked "I know let's go to the candy shop."frank yelled excitedly. "Frankles you have the best ideas." I said as we walked into the shop. Frank and I ran right back to the Skittles we went and bought 6 large bags,some chocolate,and Twizzlers...lots and lots of Twizzlers and skittles!

Afterwards I suggested we go to starbucks. Luckily we left Starbucks and the mall without being attacked by teenies since it was 5 am. we then went home and watched the Matrix. I fell asleep on gee's chest,and once everyone left I awoke and he asked,"So..are we sleeping together tonight?" "I wouldn't have it any other way," I said giving him a kiss on the lips. I thought he would have pulled back but instead he went further in for a more effectionate kiss. I reluctantly pulled back as I felt my teeth get sharper for no reason....