Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 3

~Francheska's P.O.V.~

I awoke in the comfort of a room.... but not MY room. I jumped up,screamed,and scrambled to the side of the bed not being able to remember anything. "Oh my God." I yelled when I saw Gerard Way lying in the bed beside me. "what the hell!" I screamed and jumped off the bed onto the floor.

"what...wait...what is it?" he said startled and tired,still trying to open his eyes. He crawled off the bed and fell while trying to slip on his pants,since he slept in his boxers.

"Oh it's nothing." I said through giggles "I just didn't know where I was," Then I noticed. "Oh My God!, I'm talking to Gerard Way from MCR!.
"Oh no!,I brought home a teenie!" he exclaimed.
"No,No, I'm not a teenie! I've just always wanted to meet you because you are my..idol."
"Okay,Good as long as your not a teenie," he said smiling,"so....I'm your idol?"
"yes," I said blushing,"you,Frank,Mikey,Ray,and Bob, are the five people I have always wanted to meet!"
"really? well then why don't you go to practice today you can watch us play."
"OMG could I?"
"Sure,get ready we have to pick up Frank in 30." he siad as he exted the room.
"Okay I'll be right there!" I said happily.


~Mikey's P.O.V.~

"What the fuck?" I said as I heard someone screaming. I got up to get ready since we had practice in 30 and knew that the guys would probably here early. I saw Gee come downstairs and aasked with a smirk,"What exactly...were you two doing..up there...by yourselves??hmmmm....??"

"Oh shut up Mikey," Gee said laughing. Just then Frankcheska came down in a black MCR tee,tight black pants,black eyeliner,and a pair of red and black converses. I glanced at staring at her. I giggled at him and walked over to the bar to get some coffee.


~Gee's P.O.V.~

I saw Francheska come down and she was absolutely beautiful. I was staring at her I guess because I heard Mikey giggling at me. I walked over to the bar with Mikey for some coffee, "Hey,Chessy(chess-e;a nickname Gee gave Francheska)do you want some coffee?"
"Huh,wait,oh me? Sure. Why did you call me Chessy?"
"Well it's just a nickname...if you don't like it...."
"No,No I love it."she cut me off.
"I'm glad you like it." I said with a quiet laugh.

We walked over to the bar and I orderes two mocha frappucinos one for each of us. we brought the drinks back out to the BMW and drove to pick up Frank for practice and then went back home.

Ray was already there"where in hell were you guys,I've been here for 15 min."he said. "Well that's what you get for coming 10 min. early,"I said smartelically while laughing.