Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 6

~Chessy's P.O.V.~

"I-I am...tired......I need..to...uh..sleep." I said quickly and turned over on my side. He knew I wasn't telling the truth and he layed his hand on my shoulder and turned me over. "Chessy,what is it? You can always trust me." he said.
"I know I can trust you but if I tell you,you probably wouldn't want to speak to me."
"Nonsense Chessy,I'll love you no matter what." with that I started crying. I put my head in my hands and then felt a temptation for...blood.

I got a awful headache,my eyes grew red,and my teeth grew noticeably sharper. I looked up at Gee and opened my mouth were he could see my teeth. He gave me a confused look
"Gee,baby..I-I'm,"I studdered,"I'm a -v," I couldn't complete the sentence because a lump grew in my throat which made me start to cry agin.

"Yes,what is it?" he asked comfortingly.
"Okay,if I am to tell you my deepest secret..something only my sister knows about,you have to answer these questions..okay....okay?"he nodded in agreement. "Would you die for us to be together....for all eternity?" he looked at me and said,"Of course I would." I smiled and asked,"One last question...Do you trust me?"
"Yes, I trust you with my life."
"Okay then. Gerard.....Arthur....Way... I am a ....."