Die to be together or live to be apart

chapter 7

(sorry it took so long to update)

~Gee's P.O.V.~

I stared at her while she tried to say something. I could tell she was worried,but she finally said it," I am....a..vampire," with this my jaw dropped slightly. "what do you mean?" I questioneed not believing her at first,but then I thought about it," This explains a lot:the red eyes,the weird moods and behaviors,your teeth,the awful headaches," I told her, "why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because I thought you wouldn't like me any longer." she said looking at into my eyes.

"Of course I would and I always will I don't care what you are. I like you for..you." I said and kissed her on the lips.

"Does this mean your immortal?" I asked her dropping my gaze.

"Yes,I am immor..."she said but before she could finish I asked," Have you..killed anyone?" She then fell to her knees and started crying with her head in her hands.

"Gee...yes...but..I-I couldn't help it!" she exclaimed.

"It's okay..shh....it's okay," I said putting my arm around her and trying to comfort her.

"NO it's not!" she yelled and pushed me away. I landed on my side and saw her stand up.

"who...have you killed?" I asked.

"I-I killed my..parents...I couldn't helo it...I sometimes i have no say over what I do,Gee,I'm
sorry. I should leave,you are the only people who have ever been nice to me..I wouldn't want to hurt you."she said with her voice trailing off.

She stood up and started walking to the door. I grabbed her by the shoulder.

"Chessy,I don't mind,I understand,you..just..couldn't help it," I said trying to comfort her,"Please don't leave me ever since you've been here I've felt like I've never felt before. I've felt safe,secure...like nothing can ever harm me."

"Gee...I'm..so....sorry," with this she ran out of the house.