Not My Type

How Did You Get That Tattoo?

"Oh come on!" I yelled throwing popcorn at the stupid teenage girl walking curiously into the woods.

"You just want to be dead!" gesturing at the dark figure behind her.

I rested my head on Demi's shoulder and wept "This is rediculous, tell me when the girl is about ot get killed, her stupidity annoyes the hell out of me."

"OOOO", Demi's youngest brother, Mason, called out muting out half of the scary music that was playing,

"Belle said bad word!" He yelled echoing his high pitched voice through Demi's Family's whole house. My head rose up to snap at Mason.

"Shh, Mason, you are seven, you aren't supposed to watch this movie, do you want to get in trouble too?" Mason looked at me with his big, green eyes, thinking then shook his head watching the black shadow guy appear infront of the blonde hair bimbo,no offense to blondes. Ethan, Demi's second youngest brother, jumped out of his seat with buldging eyes. Demi starts to giggle a bit, until Ethan caught her.

"What?" he snapped with a slightly deep voice. His thin black framed glasses moved a bit as he moved his shaggy brown bangs away from his glaring eyes.

"Nothing really, Im just used to fifteen year old boys getting scared at a movie." I snorted a bit before going through a fit of a laugh.

"Oh yeah! well, I am used to seventeen girls snorting likes pigs, and spening their saturdays with younger kids instead of their, so called, great boyfriends." My laugh stopped, you could hear the snort stop and Demi looked at me with stern eyes, man, the last you want is Demi mad.

"Way harsh man." I snapped.

"Yeah, you just ruined it." Demi joined, pausing the movie to when the screen was shown is was an axe to the blonde's head. I heard Mason scream a bit looking at the flat screen t.v.

"I am seventeet, and I do have a boyfriend, and he is nice, it's just," I paused hesitating "We're fighting right now." I mummbled.

"Again? Isn't that the seventh one this week?" Demi asked, Ethan just watched, looking sad.
"Sixth, but whoes counting? Landon just wants to," I paused looking around finding the two young guys "you know? I am so pissed at him!" I yelled gazing into Demi's brown eyes, on the urge to cry.

I heard Mason "Ooo" but Ethan Shushed him.

"He just can't stop talking about it, this guy is making me go crazy."

"Belle, I warned you about him."

"I know, it's just guys like him, make me-"

"I know" Demi cut me off and smiled.
"Then he's planning to break up with me, because I'll be gone most of the summer vacation and spending the last day with you."

"Forget him, I don't want you spending your vacation all misrable, break up with him, fuck guys on the cruise and have fun, He isn't what your looking for, sorry try again." I smiled at her and nodded, she is right, Landon isn't what I am looking for so I'll cut the strings off tomorrow.

It's her advice that gets to the point I will miss in the next two months, it's the reason why became friends in the first place, ten years ago.

I was five and she was six, I found her picking on a boy, which happend to be Ethan later on, so I stood up for him, Of course Demi had to win the argument, she always seemed to do so, and we both ended up playing with Ethan's toy cars. I smiled at her, then sat down gazing at Ethan's sad smile.

"Belle, Im sorr-" he mummbled, Demi made a noise to cutting him off.

"You don't talk to her at all, not until the movie is over, understood?" Demi demanded.

I watched as Ethan looked down sadly as his dark brown bangs fell to his dark brown eyes, "Yeah, im just sorry." he mumbled gazing at me with his very simalar big eyed look.

I smiled at him then faced the screen, but instead faced a tiny Mason.

"Start the movie." he demanded, putting his hands to his hips.

"Whoa, acting like Demi aren't you?" Ethan joked making me snort and laugh again. Giving Demi a smiled then go throught fits of laughter, because he was right, Mason gave the same stern look and the same pout with the demanding voice.

"hahe, He's true!" I yelled.

"Yea-Yea, Watch the dumb-ass get killed now." Demi rolled her eyes and I calmed down a bit smiling at Ethan.
----------------
"Okay, so, the ending was the worst of the worst." Ethan said yawning and streaching his arms up, making his forearms jiggle. I turned on the lights as I watched the thin-chuncky guy streatch his legs.

"Yeah, agreed, the stupid good cop just had to survive." Demi pointed out covering herself with a small blanket and layed on my legs once I sat down and layed my legs next to her.

"Oh great, will you're dad like this?" I pointed out yawning, soon Demi yawned.

"Crap, you just had to make me yawn.", She started

"Yea, thats why dad bought this couch, for all of us to fit in." I nodded and layed my top body on Ethan's stomach.

"Are you okay with this Ethan?" I asked patting his stomach lightly which was squishy and jiggled.

"Yeah, here," Ethan the covered the both of us in a blanket including Demi's head.

"Hey! Quit your smooth moving and turn off the lights and T.V." Demi snapped wrapping the blanket under her head into a pillow.

"No, im too lazy." Ethan whined. We all whined 'not it' at the sametime.

"Mason? are you still there baby?" I called out

"Yes, what?" He snapped standing up infront of me, I smiled at the memory of him acting like Demi.

"Can you turn off the lights and T.V, please?" I reached out lazily to caress his chuncky chin. The bright light showed his cheeks turning red, and his eyes fell to the floor then nodded shyly.

"Thank you." I heard him shuffle his feet as I snuggled my face into Ethan's rugrats t-shirt.

"Way to proved my brother gives into sexual contact, Bells." Demi mummbled under my legs.

"Your welcome."

The t.v was off and I sighed of the less of light, and then the whole room was dark aside from the kitchen light seeping through the living room.

"Do you think Ethan will fall for it?" Demi asked suddenly.

"Hell no" he snapped, I laughed and slapped Demi's head full of brown hair.

"Well good, that means you won't try anything when im in a deep slumber."

"He's just kissing your ass." Demi snapped. I prepared for an 'OOO; from Mason, but nothing.

"Demi, where's Mason?" I called out sleepingly reaching out into the dark, staying in my spot, for him.

"I am not kissing ass, Demi, of all people you should be the one kissing ass the most." Ethan's voice sounded sleepy but demanding.

"Right, because for a living I kiss ass instead of volunteering at the juvenile delinquents recreation building and working at a tattoo shop." She called out, I felt the vibrations from her words to my legs.

"Where's Mason?" I called out.

"Yeah, that's the most time you kiss ass! How did you get that tattoo? from kissing ass to your boss or sucking his dick!" I felt Demi shuffle quickly.

"Hey! I don't want to get in between of this!" I yelled sitting up and pushing Demi back onto her butt to keep her still and sitting.

"You," I pointed to Ethan "Need to stop talking back to Demi, you know how she gets" his eyes were glasses free, a nice honey brown and they look really nice in the little kitchen light that was pouring into the living room, I paused for a bit staring into them as he raised his hands in defeat.

"and you," I pointed to Demi but instead I poked her eye, "ohmigosh!" I screamed. I covered my mouth and mummbled a sorry.
"What the hell Bells!" she yelled, I giggled and snorted.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Oh you're gunna pay, but just not right now." She then fell onto my legs and I laid back onto Ethan, then heard a thump which probably was Ethan hitting the arm rest.

I closed my eyes enjoying the silence for a while, My eyes felt like they were supposed to seal shut, until I thought about Mason.

"De-" I started to say the same time Ethan was saying "I th-"

"You First." Ethan said politley

"Kiss-ass!" Demi yelled

"Shut up." He snapped

"When will you guys stop?" I snapped it was now quiet and I sighed when I looked at the clock 4:48

"Seriously, Can I have a peaceful sleep on the last night I will be here until august?" They mummbled a yes, and I ran a hand through my hair,

"Where the hell is Mason?!"

"Whoa," Ethan placed a warm hand on my shoulder, "He's probably sleeping with mom and dad, chill." I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket up a bit over my chest.

"Goodnight, Love you Demi." I smiled and patted her head.

"Fuck you too."

"Goodnight, Thany."

"Goodnight Belle."

His thick arm wraped around my shoulders and I played with Demi's hair until we all fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, first chapter, I know the summarry isn't the best but, hell the story is better.