Status: Complete, comments would be lovely.

Sparks Fly

I'm Not Much For Dancing, But For You, I Did

“Look at this fuckin' rain!” Gerard stuck his mop of red hair out of the venue door, huffing. “I'm not running onto the bus in this! I might as well have a motherfucking shower!”

Frank chuckled at Gerard's childishness. He'd always thought rainstorms were beautiful, especially at night.
“Don't be such a fuckin' pansy. Mikey and Ray done it. C'mon!” he grabbed Gerard's bare arm with his inked hand, dragging him into the middle of the parking lot.

The way you move is like a full on rainstorm.

“See!” Frank stopped running, standing still to stare at the clouded sky, scattered with sparkling stars and raindrops. “It's beautiful, isn't it?” he smiled, letting the rain fall down his face. He still hadn't let go of Gerard's hand.

Gerard paused, staring at the young man standing beside him. He watched the way he was so entranced by the sky above him. How he didn't care he was soaked right through to his skin in rainwater.

You stood there in front of me, just close enough to touch. Close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinking of.

“Don't you wish you could've danced in this when you were young? I've always wanted that with someone. A dance in the rain,” Frank blushed, he had always been a hopeless romantic.
“And who were you planning to dance with?” Gerard grinned, as bright red strands of hair fell across his face.

My mind forgets to remind me, you're a bad idea.

The shorter man's blush deepened, if not for the reflecting colors of the raindrops, you could see his whole face had turned completely pink. Gerard grabbed Frank's other hand, placing it around his own waist. He still kept their fingers intertwined.
“You know how to dance, Frank?” Frank nodded, biting his lip, and staring at Gerard with gorgeous wide eyes.

Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down. Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around.

Frank rested is head on Gerard's chest, breathing in deeply. Gerard bowed his head down, leaning on Frank. Their feet shuffled in time with each other, dancing to non-existent music. Completely lost in their own world. They didn't care who could have seen them. All that mattered to them at that moment in time was each other. Nothing more.

Gerard leaned down, dipping the smaller man almost to the floor, still holding him in his arms tightly. Frank's hands gripped around Gerard's head, tugging playfully at the strands of wet hair on the back of his neck. Their eyes met for a split second. Frank smiled widely at the man holding him.
“You always did have the prettiest smile, Frank.”

I run my fingers through your hair and watch the lights go wild. Just keep on keeping your eyes on me, it's just wrong enough to make it feel right.

Gerard leaned in towards Frank, touching their lips together ever so gently. Both of their knees felt weak at the touch, and they tumbled softly onto the damp concrete ground. Gerard landed on top of Frank. Still, their palms were touching, their fingers tangled together, with no intention of letting go. Gerard gazed into the younger man's bright, shiny eyes, gasping for breath.

I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show.

“I've missed kissing you, sugar,” Gerard whispered through his hair, softly planting another kiss on Frank's forehead, “We need to do this again sometime.”

Drop everything now. Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain. 'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd love comments on this. c:

Note: I know the song says stuff about green eyes, and neither Frank or Gerard's eyes are green. So don't be like "His eyes are hazel," because I know.
I don't know why I felt the need to say that.