Status: Complete.

Just Come Running

Put me to the floor.

[Tyler]

I watched. I watched silently and angrily as Andrew paraded his new toy around campus, holding hands and kissing the skinny boy sweetly.

“That new kid he’s fucking is just as pathetic as he is,” Hayley sneered, folding her arms over her chest.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. I don’t care if I’m not meant to care about Andrew anymore – she does not talk about him like that.

“Don’t you have someone to fuck and chuck right about now?” I growled at her, not taking my eyes off Andrew.

Hayley scoffed and rolled her eyes. Yeah, we’re not getting on too well at the moment. Not that we ever truly do, but she’s really been pissing me off lately, trying to set me up with all these different sluts. Not going to happen! I can put up with their PDA and general wanting-to-get-into-my-pants, but I’m not that much of an asshole. Please. I have some standards.

“Come on Lee, let’s leave the drama queen to his stalking,” Hayley said sharply.

Lee sighed but nodded.

“You should probably lighten up on Hayley,” Lee said softly, as Hayley started to walk away.

“And why should I do that?” I spat.

“Because I don’t like it when you two fight. Sure, she’s a bitch, but she’s got good intentions somewhere inside her,” Lee shrugged.

“Bullshit,” I retorted, although I couldn’t help but smirk slightly. The day Hayley had good intentions would be the day I fucked a girl. Never.

“Just try? For me? I know Andrew didn’t always like me and it caused problems between the two of you, but you’re still one of my best friends, Tyler. Please try to be nicer to Hayley,” Lee asked pleadingly.

I considered it for a second, before nodding. Lee is the closest friend I’ve ever had other than Andrew so I’ll do it. For him. Lee beamed and hugged me quickly before jogging after Hayley, leaving me alone once more.

They make me feel sick. Looking at each other with such sickly adoration, sharing pecked kisses every now and again as they walk. Andrew used to blush when I did that with him. I scowled as they stopped walking, the skinny boy wrapping his arms around Andrew’s shoulders as Andrew wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist. I clenched my teeth as Andrew leant his forehead against the boy’s, smiling down at him. Obviously I couldn’t hear what was being said, but the boy smiled widely, before leaning up and pressing a slow kiss to Andrew’s lips. I struggled not to storm over and tear them apart. It isn’t right. It isn’t fair. I used to be the one kissing him.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t see Andrew walking in my direction. And he noticed me standing there before I could walk away.

“Tyler?” Andrew frowned, “Are you okay?”

Just fucking peachy, thanks for asking.

“Why do you ask?” I said through gritted teeth.

“Because you’re glaring at the wall as if you want it to blow up?” Andrew offered.

“Why do you even care? You’ve got your new fuck toy to play with so why does it concern you?” I snapped.

Andrew sighed, running his fingers through his dark hair.

“I know that Sean being my boyfriend probably doesn’t sit well with you but…”

Boyfriend? What the fuck?!

“He’s your boyfriend?!” I hissed, interrupting.

“Well, yeah, he is,” Andrew shrugged, looking confused at my anger, “as of three days ago,”

“How could you do this to me?” I blurted.

“Do this to you? You’re the one that looked at me like I didn’t matter at the party after winter break,” Andrew replied, confused.

“I was trying to cut you out because I saw you with your fuck buddy back home,” I snarled.

Andrew paled slightly at my words. I knew it. I knew he was fucking that guy.

“And besides, I may have fucked around but I haven’t dated anyone else. I couldn’t do that to you so soon after our break-up. Clearly you have no problems doing that to me,” I said angrily.

“You don’t understand how hurt I was,” Andrew said lowly, clenching his fists.

“Maybe not, but you don’t have a clue how I felt seeing you over winter break. You don’t know how I feel now seeing you with that Sean kid,” I seethed.

“Tell me, Tyler. Tell me for once in your life how you feel – I’m sick and tired of trying to figure you out,” Andrew exasperated.

“I hate it. I hate that you’re with someone new who barely scratches at how good I was for you. I hate that you’ve moved on so easily. And I hate you for tugging at my heart even though it’s clear you don’t want anything to do with me,” I growled.

“Tyler…” Andrew whispered.

I swallowed heavily and lowered my head briefly before looking back at him. “I hate that I would do anything to win you back. I don’t want you to be with anyone but me, and I will fight for you if you even give me a glimmer of hope,”

Tears filled Andrew’s eyes and a lump instantly stuck in my throat. Don’t cry Tyler, come on don’t cry!

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to hear you say that, Ty. I…”

Andrew’s phone started ringing with an obnoxious tone, making him stop talking. No! Ignore the fucking call! This is more important.

Andrew bit his bottom lip. “That’s Sean calling,” he murmured.

“Don’t answer it,” I said softly.

Andrew hesitated before pulling his phone out of his pocket.

“Hey Sean…yeah, I’m still on for tonight…mmhmm, I’ll be over at 6…yeah, I can’t wait…see you later,”

I growled, anger replacing my desperation. I know when I’m not wanted. He’s made his choice, even after I voiced how I felt. How dare he?!

“Tyler, you don’t understand,” Andrew said sadly.

“Oh no, I think I do. I was stupid to even talk to you. Don’t worry, I won’t bother again,” I spat.

“Ty, please, don’t be like this!” Andrew begged.

I just shook my head, a bitter smile slipping onto my lips. “You can’t have both of us, Drew. You chose Sean – I won’t forget that again,”

I didn’t even look back at him as I walked away. Fuck Andrew and his boyfriend toy. I don’t need him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...Tyler's POV was a bit overwhelming, huh?
Betcha didn't expect him to tell Andrew his feelings?
And betcha didn't expect Andrew to turn him down, did you?
If I get a nice amount of comments for this update, I might put some Andrew/Sean smut in the next chapter...maybe.

Thanks to everyone who commented on the last chapter! This will be the last update of this for a couple of weeks, while I move into my new uni flat and get the internet sorted. Please leave some comments for me to come back to!

call me by your name
Wake!UP!DEaD!
DreamerHarlotSinner
poisongirl24
eragorn122
revengefulvampire
Hello Fascination.
miss.sobriety (x3!)
originality is dead.
Skwahdala
Rory The Roman
dinosaursgorawr
Pjhazard
LetLive (x2!)
starbella
PerfectCrimeSceneInc
crescendo.
watson. (haha yes, you can keep him ^_^)

xo