Status: Complete.

Just Come Running

Please don't resist any more

“Hey, Andrew?”

I rolled over onto my side, smiling at Sean where we were lying in his bed.

“Yeah, babe?” I asked.

“Y’know, it’s valentines day and all…” Sean trailed off, biting his bottom lip.

“Yeah, I know. I did wake you up with a blowjob for a reason,” I teased.

Sean blushed lightly, but smiled.

“I think I’m ready again,” he said quietly.

Ready for…sex?

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to do just because you know I want it. I want you to want this for you,” I frowned.

“I’m sure,” Sean nodded.

I grinned and pressed a hungry kiss to his lips. Finally. I’ve been holding out for the last 3 weeks, but it’s been so fucking hard since I’ve already had him twice. I’m just craving his tight little ass! What? It’s been a while and I’m horny, sue me. I broke the kiss sharply, grinning down at Sean who looked nervous, but kind of excited too. Good, I want him to enjoy this was much as I will.

Then I had an idea.

“Sean, how do you feel about…having sex somewhere other than a bed?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“W-What do you mean?” Sean asked hesitantly.

“Well, I noticed the wall-length mirror over there with the bar in front of it. You still haven’t told me why it’s there, but I think it would be really hot to fuck you in front of it,” I smirked.

Sean blushed deeply.

“T-The girl who lived here before me w-was a dancer and this was h-her dance space. And okay,” Sean squeaked.

Okay?

“If you’re not comfortable with it, we can just have sex here,” I warned.

“N-No, it’s okay, I want to try something different,” Sean said as confidently as he could.

I grinned and pressed another slow kiss to his lips before getting off his bed. I sleep naked as it is, and Sean lost his boxers when I sucked his dick this morning, so there was no delay there. I offered him my hand and he shyly took it, letting me lead the two of us over to the mirror. The bar comes up to the middle of his chest, so nothing is hiding the view of his beautiful body. Sure, he’s a little skinny, but he’s still beautiful.

“S-So how is this going to work?” Sean asked.

“First, you have to relax. Second, you have to trust me. Third, have you ever tried rimming?” I asked casually.

“I was at a party back home once where some guy asked me if he could rim me, but I didn’t know what it was so I said no and walked away,” Sean admitted.

“You don’t know what…fuck, you have been missing out,” I chuckled.

Sean shrugged. I smiled and turned him to face the mirror and then walked behind him, towering over his 5ft 10 frame. Sean blushed as I kissed the side of his neck but squeaked as I knelt down behind him.

“W-What are you doing?!” he yelped.

“Relax and trust me. You’ll love this, I promise,” I reassured.

Sean swallowed heavily but nodded, so I got comfortable on my knees and spread his cheeks.

“Hold onto the bar so you don’t fall over,” I warned.

Sean did so. Licking my lips, I pressed a kiss to his tailbone before kissing his entrance. Sean gasped, making me smile. Fuck, he’s so innocent. Without hesitating, I stiffened my tongue and traced around his entrance, probing it gently, grinning at Sean’s moan. I knew he’d like this. I continued to trace around his entrance, occasionally licking flat across it, Sean’s moans becoming constant and louder. I wish I could see his expression, the lust building up in his eyes, his mouth opening with panting…but just knowing that he was watching his expression was good enough for me.

“M-More,” he begged.

More? Well he asked for it. Closing my lips over his hole I sucked hard, making him cry out, then I sucked again, making him cry out even louder. I’m glad he doesn’t have any flatmates, or they’d definitely be complaining. Not that I mind, I love how vocal he is. I stiffened my tongue again, before slowing pushing it inside him, curling it and licking him in a way that had Sean moaning and whimpering fluently.

“G-Gonna come, A-Andrew,” Sean whimpered.

I grinned and gripped his hips, forcing my tongue inside of him even further than it was already. And that’s all it took for Sean to unload all over the mirror, crying out my name as his legs shook. I pulled out my tongue and stood up, grinning at the mess he’d made and how he looked like he was going to pass out.

“Told you that you’d like that,” I smirked, sucking his earlobe into my mouth.

“I-I can’t believe how good that felt,” Sean admitted, biting his bottom lip.

“You are so fucking adorable, you have no idea,” I chuckled, squeezing his hips.

My erection pressed hard against his back, leaking lightly onto his skin, making Sean’s eyes widen.

“H-How should I take care of you?” Sean asked.

Take care of me? Fuck, that’s so sweet.

“How about you suck my dick for lube and then I take you from behind so this time I can watch you come?” I suggested, resting my chin on top of his head.

Sean giggled and dropped to his knees, making me smile. Oh yeah, this is a great way to spend valentines day.

*

Three hours later, and Sean and I had relocated to my flat. We’d had lunch with Beth and Johnny before going back to my room…but not for sex. We were actually having a video chat with Clark! Yeah, Clark wanted to meet Sean but seeing as Clark’s got a lot of work to do at the moment, we figured that this would be the easiest way. Sean was shy at first, not really saying much, but then he got chatting. I think Clark likes him, but I’ll have to wait until later to find out for real.

“I can’t believe I’ve finally met someone who properly understands how much better Rolo Tomassi are than The Pretty Reckless,” Clark said happily.

“Hey, I like them better too!” I pouted.

“Only because you’d fuck Eva Spence,” Clark retorted, making Sean giggle.

What? Eva Spence is hot.

“I-I’m just going to the bathroom,” Sean told me.

I nodded, smiling.

“Okay,” I said, pecking his lips.

Sean blushed and got off my lap, before leaving the room.

“Bathroom?” Clark guessed.

I nodded.

“Fuck he’s a nervous one, huh?” Clark mused.

“Even with me still,” I laughed.

“I like him. He’s a good kid,” Clark said approvingly.

I knew he would.

“The kid is older than us, Clark,” I mused.

“You know what I mean,” Clark scolded, “There’s just one thing,”

“Oh yeah?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Clark sighed, running his hand through his hair. “He looks a lot like Tyler,”

I scowled. He did not just fucking say that.

“Hey, before you get angry, let me finish. Yes, Sean’s expressions are way less harsh and way more innocent. Yes, Sean’s eyes are a different colour. And yes, Sean is a fair bit shorter and skinny as fuck. But they have the same shoulder-length light brown hair. They have the same slightly olive skin. They have the same shape and colour lips. Hell, they even have the same size plugs in their ears. I just want to be sure that you didn’t choose Sean because he reminds you of Tyler,” Clark said firmly.

Although I was still a bit angry, I panicked briefly. I’ll admit, what Clark pointed out is true…but I didn’t choose Sean because of that, did I? I know I didn’t do it purposely, but what if my subconscious did? Fuck, that’s messed up.

“Look, I’m not saying that you did it on purpose, I’m not even saying it’s a reason to break up with Sean, but it could hurt Sean in the long run,” Clark said softly.

“What do you mean it could hurt Sean?” I frowned.

“If Sean ever meets Tyler he might see the similarities and jump to conclusions? If Tyler ever sees Sean close-up he might notice and make a fuss about it? Sean’s too sweet to be hurt like that,” Clark pointed out.

“I don’t want to hurt him,” I murmured.

I really don’t.

“I know you don’t. I just thought I’d ask just to check you haven’t turned into a complete asshole,” Clark grinned.

“Ah fuck you,” I chuckled, flipping him off.

Clark just laughed. Then Sean walked back into the room and sat back down on my lap, pecking my cheek with a kiss. Adorable.

“Did I miss anything?” Sean asked.

“Nah, I was just telling Drew that he needs a fucking haircut,” Clark teased.

“And I was just telling Clark that he needs to get laid before his dick dries up and falls off,” I retorted playfully.

Sean giggled and leant into my body a little more, so I wrapped my arms around his waist. As Sean and Clark started up a new conversation, I rested my chin on Sean’s shoulder and drifted into my thoughts. I’d never thought before about what Clark had said. Tyler and Sean couldn’t be more different personality-wise, but they do have similarities appearance-wise, even if I hadn’t realised before. Fuck, I hope this doesn’t become a problem, because if it does what the fuck am I meant to do about it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Go and check out Happy The Hard Way by Forever Young! It's fucking amazing and you'll miss out if you don't read it =]

xo