Status: Complete.

Just Come Running

I'm screaming, scratching, crawling.

[Tyler]

“Dude, um, you have to come with me,”

I looked up from where I was lying on my bed smoking a cigarette, to see Lee frantic in my doorway.

“See what?” I yawned.

“Just come with me! And put some clothes on,” he said hurriedly.

I rolled my eyes but nodded. I’m not in a great mood still from Andrew denying me yesterday when I pushed him against that wall, but Hayley isn’t in the apartment at the moment to piss me off so I’ll go along with what Lee wants. He’s probably seen a dead squirrel or something. Bless him.

Soon enough I was dressed and smelled somewhat human. I lit up a new cigarette and left my room, locking it behind me as Lee appeared by my side.

“Come on! We have to hurry!” Lee urged.

Jeez.

I half-walked half-ran after Lee, confused at his apparent-panic. What the fuck was going on?! We eventually stopped outside the canteen.

“Well?” I prompted.

“There. Look over there,” Lee panted.

I looked where he pointed, only to see someone resting their head on one of the benches grouped in the corner of the courtyard. No-one else was around them. What was going on?

“Who is that?” I frowned.

“Andrew. I think…I think he’s crying. I knew you’d want to know,” Lee told me.

Good boy, Lee. Of course I’d want to know. If Andrew is upset, I want to find out why and sort it out. I patted Lee on the back before walking over to my ex, dropping my cigarette to the pavement before sitting down next to him. He looked up, startled, before he sighed when he recognised me. Well thank you very much.

His eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were wet. Lee was right. He was crying. But why?

“Are you…are you crying?” I frowned.

“No,” Andrew sniffed, wiping his cheeks rapidly.

Well if he’s going to have that attitude…

“Did your pet monkey forget to text back this morning or something?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Yes, I’m still not happy about Sean. Sue me.

“Fuck you, Tyler, we broke up,” Andrew spat.

My jaw dropped slightly. They…broke up? Yes! Fucking yes!

“Why?” I asked, unable to stop myself from grinning.

“Stop being such an ass, Ty,” Andrew scowled.

“Can you blame me?” I shrugged, still grinning.

“Well, no, you wanted this to happen…but it doesn’t mean you have to be happy about me being upset,” Andrew muttered.

“Why are you upset about it?” I asked incredulously.

“It may be hard for you to believe, seeing as you care about no-one but yourself, but I actually liked Sean. A lot,” Andrew said, rolling his eyes.

“You’re wrong,” I frowned.

“Wrong about what?” Andrew asked, confused.

“Wrong about me not caring about no-one but myself,” I explained.

“Oh yeah? Who do you care about then?” Andrew scoffed.

“You,” I said simply.

I smiled again as Andrew blushed slightly. And I wasn’t even lying – I do care about him. I always have done and I always will do.

“You’re just saying that,” Andrew grumbled.

“No, I mean it. You know I don’t bullshit. I tell it how it is. I’ve been waiting for you to break up with Sean because I will never care about anyone like I care about you,” I said honestly.

I will never love anyone like I love him.

“I care about you too,” Andrew said softly.

I smiled weakly, my hand reaching out to cover his on the bench table.

“Look, I know you’re upset about this whole break-up, so I’m not going to pounce on you right here. I just want you to know that now you’re not with him, I’m not holding back. I will make you mine again,” I said seriously.

Andrew blushed a little. “You don’t waste any time, do you?”

“I lost you once, I’m not losing you again. When I think you’re ready, you’ll find me naked in your bed,” I smirked.

Andrew’s eyes widened, making me laugh.

“I’m joking,” I snickered.

I’m not.

“Thanks for respecting my need for time,” Andrew said softly.

“You’ll be mine soon enough. You’ll see,” I shrugged.

Andrew rolled his eyes but smiled. Good. He didn’t say he didn’t want me back!

“I’m sure we can make up for time lost,” I smirked, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

I’m late for class,” Andrew laughed, blushing as he stood up.

I grinned to myself as he walked away, staring at his ass unashamedly.

“Cocktease!” I yelled after him.

“Horndog!” Andrew yelled back, flipping me off.

I laughed and stood up too, pulling a fresh cigarette out of my pocket and lighting it. This is the best fucking start to a day I’ve had in so long. Sean and Andrew breaking up and then Andrew not stopping me saying that I’d make him mine again? Best fucking day indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed Tyler's POV!
He follows through with one of his promises in the next chapter...

Holy shit, 309 subscribers? Amazing! I'd love to have more of your feedback so I can thank you all by name! And thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter, I'm glad the majority of you took the break up well lol.

Lazz
Hello Fascination.
starbella (Sean just picked up on things lol)
Jemma_Vengeance6661X (lol no, not a sequel for this one!)
crescendo. (who said Sean won’t get his Prince Charming…)
miss.sobriety
Snowfall Melody
JessicStar
revengefulvampire
JonnyCraig
pixie dusttt.
Rory The Roman
SomethingLeftToGive (aww thanks!)
poisongirl24
Kiss the Sun Goodbye
Jackjohnson96 (I do have another slash planned for after this so don’t worry!)
Ace Lightning.
AUPK380
Wake!UP!DEaD! (Sean might just get a happily ever after, you never know…)

xo