Status: Complete.

Just Come Running

And we know it.

The last day of April. Fuck. It’s been three days since Sean and I broke up, and I’ve pretty much been keeping to myself. Beth and Johnny have tried their hardest to cheer me up but this is something I need to do myself. It’s far from the worst break-up I’ve ever had, but I still care about him, so I’m taking it slow. I think I’m doing okay though.

I got back to my apartment after a long day of lectures, dumping my bag by the front door as I locked it behind me. All I want is a nap before dinner. That sounds kinda perfect actually. With a tired smile I walked down to my room. I guess Beth and Johnny are still in class. Huh. My door isn’t locked. I swear I locked it before I left this morning. Huh. Regardless, I walked into my room, turning the light on as I shut the door behind me.

“Hello beautiful,”

I yelped and spun around, my eyes widened and my jaw dropping when I saw Tyler lying on my bed. Naked. With an impressive erection. Fuck, I’ve missed that sight. No, wait, what? What the fuck?!

“W-What the fuck are you doing here?! And how the fuck did you get in?! And why the fuck are you naked?!” I hissed, unintentionally locking the door behind me.

Tyler smirked at my action.

“I’m here because I told you I’d be waiting in your bed naked when I felt you were ready. I got in because I bribed Beth and Johnny with a night out on my credit card and you have a spare key. And I’m naked because…I want you,” Tyler said.

I swallowed heavily as he gave his erection a lazy stroke, his eyes never leaving mine. I was ashamed to say that I started to harden just watching him.

“I’m not going to pussy foot around you, Drew. I want you back. I’m not going to give in until you’re mine again. I know there’s still an attraction between us, emotionally as well as physically, and I’m not going to lose that. I’m not going to lose you, not again. I already lost you once. Tonight I’m going to make you mine and make you moan for hours and hours,” Tyler said, his voice gaining a breathy quality as he continued to stroke his hard-on.

He paused to moan softly, closing his eyes briefly before looking back at me. I tried desperately to ignore my growing erection. How can he affect me so much without even touching me? How can he cause so stirrings by just talking and touching himself?

“I’m here because I love you, and I know you still love me,” Tyler finished softly.

I just whimpered. That was it, the moment I knew I couldn’t go back.

“I don’t want this to mess up again. I can’t go through that heartache another time,” I whispered, walking towards him as I kicked off my shoes.

“You won’t have to. We’ve had some serious time apart now, and I know what I want. I want you to be by my side, sucking my dick and holding my hand. This is it, Drew. This is everything for me,” Tyler said seriously.

Tears pricked my eyes and I nodded. This is everything for me too. He is everything for me. Tyler smiled and stopped stroking himself, reaching up for me instead as he sat upright. I let him undress me slowly, his lips leaving burning trails of kisses all over my skin, his eyes devouring every inch of my body, especially my erection. My skin heated up with warmth and desire, my dick as hard as it could get. This is what I’ve been missing. This.

“God you’re so fucking beautiful,” he moaned, tugging me on top of him.

I couldn’t help but laugh, straddling his waist. I know I should feel weird getting straight into bed with Tyler only a few days after breaking up with Sean, but I can’t help it. It’s Tyler. There’s something about Tyler that completely consumes me, and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. Not that I want it stop. He’s my most dangerous, most beautiful addiction.

“I’ve missed you so much,” Tyler groaned, his hands running over my torso.

“I’ve missed you too,” I whispered.

Tyler grinned and pulled my head down to his, finally connecting our lips in a firm kiss. I groaned, eagerly kissing him back, losing myself in his embrace. Five months it’s been since I last kissed these glorious lips. Five long fucking months. It feels good to taste him again. His tongue slipped past my willing lips, tangling roughly with mine, his mouth bruising and rough, his tongue unforgiving. After a while he pulled away with a wet smack.

“I know that you like foreplay, but we’re fucking skipping it tonight,” Tyler growled.

“You fucking bet we are,” I smirked.

Tyler moaned softly and pressed his lips firmly to mine again, reaching into my drawer for something. He pulled back when he had it, sitting up on his knees. Ah. Lube. I watched shamelessly as he coated three fingers.

“Sean didn’t fuck you, did he?” Tyler asked, eyes dark.

“No, no-one’s had my ass but you,” I replied, blushing a little.

Tyler smirked. “Good.

His hands ran up my thighs, making me swallow heavily, before he pushed two fingers into me, watching my face as it contorted. Five months, Ty! Jeez! Tyler kept his eyes on me as he started pumping them in and out of my entrance, his fingers twisting and scissoring a few times before he added a third.

I moaned as he brushed my prostate, making him grin. Fuck that felt good. He continued to stretch me, occasionally teasing my prostate, my body writhing and pushing back to meet his fingers, my eyes closing as he brushed it for the fifth time. He’s doing this on purpose, I know he is. Fucking tease.

Then I thought about something I probably should’ve asked a while ago.

“Are you cl-clean?” I panted, forcing my eyes open to look at Tyler.

I hated to ask that, but he has been with a lot of people since me. I had myself tested just after I started getting serious with Sean, so I know I am. I don’t want him to wear a condom – I want to feel him.

“Yeah, got tested last week,” Tyler nodded, twisting his fingers again.

I cried out, my back arching slightly. Fuck. Fuck.

“I’m good. I’m good,” I whimpered, moving restlessly against him.

Tyler grinned and pressed his fingers right up against my prostate before pulling them out. I clenched around nothing, not liking how empty I felt. The next thing I knew, Tyler had his lubed tip at my entrance, my legs hooked over his shoulders.

“Ready?” he asked, resting his forehead against mine.

I just nodded, smiling up at him. Tyler pushed into me in one smooth wet glide, a loud moan spilling from my lips. Even though he’s stretched me, it’s been months since I’ve had anyone or any toy inside of me – it was bound to sting like a bitch.

“I want to wait, but I can’t,” Tyler grunted, burying his face in my neck.

I just laughed breathlessly, the laughter turning into moans and winces as he starts a hard fast pace, the pain quickly turning to pleasure. I’ve missed this. I’ve fucking missed this. I don’t care that his hands are bruising my hips or that his lips are bruising my neck. If anyone gets to see the marks on my skin they should know that I belong to someone. That I belong to Tyler.

“Fuck you’re tight. So fucking tight,” Tyler grunted.

I just moaned helplessly, my hips snapping up to meet his thrusts. After what seemed like hours of endless thrusting, we were both covered in a sheen of sweat, our hands linked together and pinned above my head, my legs now wrapped tightly around his waist. I felt that familiar ball of heat building up in the pit of my stomach. Fuck, I’m not going to last long.

“H-Harder, Ty!” I whimpered.

“You close?” he smirked, licking a stripe up my neck.

I just nodded, arching my back. Tyler released one of my wrists to wrap his hand around my leaking dick. A few tugs were all it took for me to come in long hard spurts over his hand and our chest, crying out loudly as pleasure washed over me. I tightened mercilessly around Tyler, and with a string of curse words he shot his load into me, grinding filthy little circles to work through our highs. When he was spent he pulled out slowly, making me moan softly. I could feel his come dripping down my thighs. I liked it.

“Fuck, I’ve missed that. Fucking amazing,” Tyler groaned, wiping his hand over the come on his stomach.

“Mm,” I agreed lazily.

“Incredible first round,” he purred, nuzzling my neck.

“First round?” I asked, confused.

“You didn’t think that was it, did you? I’ve got five months to make up for, baby,” Tyler smirked.

I blushed slightly. “You’re going to attempt to put 5 months worth of sex into one night?”

“Unless you don’t think you can keep up with me,” Tyler taunted.

I growled softly and rolled over so I was straddling his waist.

“Bring it on,” I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, this was mainly smut.
Not gonna lie.
Whoops. Oh well!
I had to give them something after so long apart!
Sean is important in the next update...

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! Please keep it up! If you liked their...reunion, let me know what you thought ;)

Wake!UP!DEaD!
Hello Fascination.
starbella
Rory The Roman
miss.sobriety (x5 - lol my cell phone messes up too!)
Jemma_Vengeance6661X
JonnyCraig
JessicStar
revengefulvampire
Lazz
crescendo.
Kiss the Sun Goodbye

xo

p.s. only 4 chapters left!