Status: New story give it a read xD

To Be With You.

Dont say anything

It had been a month since Zachy had asked me to be his girlfriend and it was great everyone was okay with it and they thought it was really cute.

We had been getting a bit more sexual then we had the second week but then I wasn’t ready to take the next step but I don’t know what came over me I just know that I can trust Zack and I want to take the next step with him, So when I got up in the morning I went and had a shower and got dresses in some sexy clothes and put a short robe over the top I had called out to Zack before to see if Jimmy was home but he said that he would be at the studio for the rest of the day so now was the perfect timing.

I took a deep breath and walked out of my room and to the kitchen cause I knew Zach would be in there and when I got there I was right he was sitting down reading something when he looked up his eyes when wide, I smirked and walked over to the fridge to get a drink I could feel his eyes on me so I thought I would be a bit of a tease and bend over to get something else when I got up and poured myself I drink I looked at Zack to see him adjusting himself.
I went and sat down at the table with Zack and I let my robe open a little so you could see what I was wear but only a little bit of it.

'Izzy what are you doing' he asked me

'Drinking my drink' I told him giving him a weird look

'No I meant what you are wearing' he said

'Clothes' I said smirking and getting up well here goes nothing I thought

I took my robe off and let it fall to the floor then walked over to Zack and sat on his lap and smirked at him.

'Izzy are you sure about this' he asked me

'Just shut up and kiss me Zack' I said smacking my lips to his and well you know what happens after that.

***

Zack and I were now laying on his bed panting.

'Now that what I call fun' Zack said rolling on his side so he was facing me

'I think fun in not the word' I said smiling, he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around
me.

Zach was going to say something but his phone started ringing he talked in to it for a couple seconds then hung up.

'Jimmy is going to be home in 15 minutes go have a shower so you can get the smell off
you and I’ll go get our clothes' Zack said getting up and opening a window and running down stairs, I quickly got in the shower and wash myself hoping Jimmy wouldn’t be able to tell what we were doing.

I got dressed in clothes and walked back down stairs when Jimmy just opened the front door.

"Hello I’m home' He yelled

'Hey Dad' I said giving him a hug

'What’s that smell' he asked I looked at Zack and his eyes were wide

'What smell' Zack asked, Jimmy smelt my hair and looked at me funny.

'Why do you smell like Zach’s Shampoo?' he asked

'I didn’t have any of mine so I used his' I said he just nodded and I signed with relief.

'Why are you home anyways i thought you would be at the studio all day' I asked him

'I came back to get Zack Matt said he needs you for some part of the song and the girls said
that they were talking you out so you better go get ready there going to be here in an hour'
Jimmy told both of us i just nodded and hugged Jimmy and gave Zack I kiss before they left.

I went up to my room and went and changed my clothes to something that would be okay for going out with the girls, when I had finished my makeup Michelle sent me a message telling me that they were outside I ran down stairs and got my keys and locked the door and got in the car.

'Morning' I greeted them

'Hello Sis' Holly said smiling at me

'How are you' Val asked

'I'm good' I said trying not to smile to much

'Are you okay Izzy?' Michelle asked

'Yeah I’m fine why?'

'You just seem really happy' Michelle said looking at me from the driver’s seat

'I am really happy what’s there not to be happy about' I told her both Val and Michelle gave
me a weird look but didn’t say anything else till we got to the shops.

We were in the parking lot of the shops and Holly wanted me to pick her up so i did, i saw a heart necklace that I had never seen her wear before.

'That’s a pretty necklace where did you get it?' I asked

'Mummy and Daddy gave it to my they said that I’m always in their hearts' She told me with a big smile

I looked at Val who was smiling at Holly I’m so happy that Holly has a family that loves her she can now have a good childhood, We walked around the shops looking at random stuff when we came to a baby store Michelle said she just had to go and look at all the cute clothes so we followed her in there and all the little clothes were so cute.

'Hey Izzy when you and Zachy have a baby we are so coming here to shop' Val said

'Hey she would have to have sex for her to have a baby and she is still a virgin' Michelle told Val but that wasn’t true at all I went bright red and looked away from them hoping they wouldn’t notice.

'Izzy you okay' Val asked me

'Yeah I’m fine' I said not looking at her

'Well I don’t think what you said is true anymore Michelle' Val said smirking at me

'What you talking about' I asked her

'About you being a virgin I didn’t realize this morning but you have a glow to you' Michelle said smirking as well

'So how was it' Val asked

'I um I’m not saying anything' i said blushing even more

'Ohhh Izzy not so innocent anymore' They said

'You can’t say anything to Jimmy okay' I said pointing my at them

'Don’t tell Jimmy What' Holly asked she wasn’t listening cause she was looking at the toys that we were standing next to.

'Oh nothing don’t worry' I told her with a smile.

'Come on let’s get going home i think someone is getting tired' Val said picking Holly up she just nodded and rested her head on Val's shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update for yous hope you like it
Thanks for the comments :D