Status: New story give it a read xD

To Be With You.

Dinner party

*Fast-forward 6 months.

Izzy and I had been going out for just over 6 months now and it was great I love being around her and just spending time with her I guess you could say that I don’t want to be with any other girl.

‘Jimmy can I talk to you for a minute’ I asked him

‘Sure what you want to ask me’ He asked sitting down on a chair

‘Well you know me and Izzy have been dating for 7 months now well I want to ask her to marry me’ I told him nervously

‘But I wanted to ask you first’

‘What you want to marry me to’ he asked laughing

‘No silly I wanted to get permission off you to ask her’ I said laughing a bit

‘Yes of course you can you have my permission to ask her’ He said getting u and giving me a hug

‘Thanks Jim it means a lot that you said yes’

‘No problem mate, now have you got a ring or you going to look for one?’

‘I need one of the girls to come with me and help me out’ I told him getting my phone out and texting Val.

‘I better go Val said she would meet me at the shops’ I said grabbing my car keys and going to my car and driving off to the shops.

When I got there Val was standing by her car on her phone.

‘Hey Val’ I said standing next to her

‘So why did you need me to come to the shops with you?’ she asked me raising her eyebrows

‘Cause I need your help with something’ I told her while walking in to the shop we walked in to the jewelly shop and then I started looking at rings and Val squealed.

‘Oh my god you going to ask Izzy to Marry you?’ she said jumping up and down.

‘Yes I am now help me pick a ring out’ I told her smiling.

We spent at least an hour in the shop trying to pick rings when I saw ne that court my eye it would look perfect on Izzy finger well that’s if she says yes.

‘So how are you going to ask her?’ Val asked

‘Well I want everyone to be around so maybe tonight we should book a restrauont for all of us I want to ask her in front of family’ I told her smiling

‘Aww that will be so good for her cause she will be around every one she loves’ Val said

‘Val do you think she will say yes’ I asked her feeling nervous now

‘Zack of course she is going to say yes she loves you now stop worrying we better go book a table at her favourite place’ Val said getting in her car and waiting for me to get in mine and follow behind her.

We pulled up at Italian restaurant that Izzy loved this is were we went on our first date when I finally took her out on one, we went inside and book a table for 9 people and then we went back to the house and told everyone that we were going out to dinner tonight but only me Val and Jimmy knew the reason why.

Val and Michelle helped Izzy get ready for tonight while I was pacing in my room I knew what I was going to say but I was just so nervous what if she said no then what would I do then I was starting to panic when Jimmy entered the room.

‘How you holding up’ he asked

‘Okay I guess’ I said looking at him

‘You don’t look okay’ he laughed

‘I’m really nervous’ I said sitting on my bed

‘Your going to be okay’ he said patting my back

‘Now come on then the girls are ready’ he said holding the door open.

I just nodded and got up and walked done the stairs and when I saw Izzy she looked beautiful in her dress but she always look beautiful I grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek.
We all got the cars and drove to the place when we got there we all got out and waited for everyone to be ready and then we walked in side and got our seats at the back were no one would really interrupt us.

We were all laughing and having a good time when a waiter came and told us that our derzers would be ready soon. This was it the time when I was going to ask her.

‘Okay everyone I have something I want to say’ I said standing up everyone went quiet and was looking at me.

‘Izzy ever since I first saw you I just knew that I had to make you mine. And even through I was scared of what you would say but I’m glad that I took the risk and I love you I guess what I’m trying to say is Izzy will you Marry me’
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe cliffhanger :D Sorry but i had to do this the next one should be out in a week maybe less.
Hope you's like it!!