Status: New story give it a read xD

To Be With You.

My Daughter

Hmm this bed is so warm I don’t even want to get up I could stay here all day

“Jimmy gets up”

There goes that plan

“I don’t want to”

“If you’re not up and ready in 10 minute I’ll get a bucket of cold water and throw it on you”

“Okay I'm up now get out of my room so I can get dressed”

I better get up before Matt comes back again I don’t want to get cold water throw on me.
Your probably thinking who the hell is this..Well were do I start... My name is James Owen Sullivan Jimmy for Short I'm 28 I'm in a band called Avenged Sevenfold and I'm the drummer.

I got my clothes on that I was wearing for the day and went down stairs to were Matt was.

“Why the hell do I have to be up” I asked him

“Cause you wanted to come with me and Val to the orphanage today” Matt told me heading out the front door to his car

“Oh that’s today?” I asked

“Yeah mate” he said getting in his car

I looked up my house and ran to the car and jumped in

“How you doing today” I yelled happily

“I'm exited” Val told me with a big smile on her face

She was happy because she might be adopting a kid today you see she can’t have kids so
they thought they would adopt which is pretty cool we will have a new member to the Avenged family.

We got to the orphanage in no time and Val nearly jumped out of the car she is that exited it was funny. This place didn’t look the bad it was a bit old but it was nice I guess. We walked in and was greeted by a lady named Mrs. Mary she was a middle age lady short but I guess everyone’s short to me she said we could have a look around the place and ask her anything.

Matt and Val went off down a hall I thought I would go out the back if I could find it. I didn’t end up finding the back yard but I did find a toy room with little kid in so I thought I would play with the toys with them it was fun I spent about an hour in that room before I thought that I should go find Matt and Val.

I got up and went walking trying to find them I took me about 10 minutes to find them in what I was guessing the living room Val was sitting with a little girl that looked about 5 in her arms and Matt was sitting next to her.

someone was next to Matt it was a girl that looked old enough to be at least 16 she must be a helper or something I thought I would sit next to her and talk.

“hey I'm Jimmy what’s you name” I greeted her with a big smile

“I'm Izzy” she told me in a quiet voice

“Nice to meet you” I said giving her a bear hug I then notice her top that was slipknot and started talking about bands and all that stuff. She said that she liked Avenged sevenfold but she didn’t seem to notice that I was there drummer so I had to ask her something.

“Izzy have you ever seen a photo of Avenged sevenfold?” I asked her

“Nope I haven’t why?” she said

That explains why she doesn’t notice me

“Oh I was just wondering" i told her

Izzy is a really nice girl I see why she works here she is really caring.

“So how long have you been working here for?” I asked her

“I... um don’t work here I live here” she said sadly

“Oh I'm sorry I thought you worked here” I told her

“It’s okay” she said

I felt like she was missing out of so many things living here she couldn’t live the normal
teenage life she doesn’t have a dad to protect her and she Probably doesn’t have any friend here nether.

Matt and Val had decided that they were going to adopt Holly the little girl Val was holding she is so cute but when Val told her that she was going home with her she smiled so big and said if Izzy was coming to Izzy told her that she wasn’t going with her the little girl started to cry Matt and Val felt so bad but they could only adopted one cause that’s what the rules were here at the orphanage then it was like something in my head clicked it was like I was meant to come here today and see this girl. Mrs. Mary came back with Holly’s Forms she was going to speak but I spoke before she did.

“Can you go get Izzy’s forms to please” I asked her Izzy looked at me in shocked and said

“You don’t have to Jimmy”

“but I want to when I first started talking to you I felt that you were the Daughter I never had” i
told her with a big smile on my face she looked at everyone and they all nodded their heads
yes

“So am I getting your Forms to Izzy?” Mrs. Mary asked

She looked at everyone again and she nodded to say yes Holly screamed and hugged Izzy.

Well I guess I'm a dad now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres another chapter in Jimmys point of view hope yous like it.
Comments would be nices so please comment xD
Thanks foREVerTegan.