Status: Updates every other day!

In Your Shoes

Huit.

“Oh my head.” I groaned. I opened my eyes and I was staring up at a cream white ceiling. “What happened last night?” I groaned. “Wait why do I sound like a guy?” I thought then relaxed. “Probably just a sore throat.”
I sat up stretching and yawning in the process. “This place looks familiar.” I sat and thought for a moment. “I met Jason yesterday.” I sighed. “While I was drunk.” I stood up.

“I feel really weird.” I slumped out into the living room where I saw someone sitting. “Hey Jason thanks for taking care of me again.” I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Jason?” I cleared my throat.
I was getting tired of this scratchy manly voice. “Go look in a mirror.” He sounded rather……….girly. “Okay.” I shrugged and walked over to his living room mirror that hung on the wall next to a painting.

“What?!!!” I was a man! “What happened to me?!!!!” I ran over to Jason to find him in my body. “What are you doing in my body?!!!” He stood up and rolled his eyes. “I have no clue but I can’t live like this.”
I was looking at myself through a pair of guy eyes and it was really freaking me out! “Give me my body back!! I don’t want to be a man!!” I was muscular, manly and tall! I could not take this.

“How do you think I feel? I was born a boy and I’m going to die a woman!” He started pacing the living room. “What do we do?!” I started to whine. He shrugged. “Maybe this is just a bad dream.”
I walked over to the couch, laid down and shut my eyes. When I opened them Jason was staring at me. “It’s not a bad dream. Trust me I tried.” I sat up still whining. “What do we do?!”

Jason sat down beside me. “I’ll figure out what happened and you go to my meeting.” I turned to him. “What? Go to your meeting?” He nodded his head. “Yeah. Right now you’re me so you have to go.”
“I don’t know the first thing about your business!” I threw my hands up in the air dramatically. “My assistant will fill you in before the meeting.” I started to whine again. “Now go get dressed we have work to do.”

I walked out of his room with a black suit. “This is so uncomfortable.” I frowned. “You’re telling me.” He was wearing the dress I wore last night. “How do you women even wear these heals?!”
I laughed then grabbed his keys. “Those are mine.” I shook my head. “I’m in your body so it’s my car.” I followed him out the door to the car. “Drop me off downtown.” I buckled up.

“Really! How do you even wear these?!” I fought with my suit at a red light. “It’s so itchy!” Jason put his hand on my shoulder. “Calm down.” I turned to him and gave him that death stare.
“Yeah this is going to be hard.” He mumbled thinking I couldn’t hear. I pulled up to a sidewalk and he got out. “Whatever you do don’t act like yourself.” He walked away. “Don’t act like myself?”

If Jason didn’t have directions written down on my hand I probably would have never found the place. “Good morning Sir.” I got out glaring at him. “Did I do something wrong sir?”
“Yeah you keep calling me sir. Do I look like a.” I stopped myself. “Never mind.” I sighed. “Are you feeling well sir?” I nodded my head. “Let’s get this thing over with.”

I walked side by side with the assistant. “Welker Co. is here to sign the contract.” The assistant took my silence as I-have-no-clue-what-you’re-talking-about silence. “Sir remember?”
“The contract to put our jewelry in all of his stores?” Oh! Jason is big business man for jewelry? I laughed to myself. “Oh I totally remember.” We got in an elevator.

The whole time we were in the elevator the assistant guy was giving me weird looks. “What is it?” I finally turned to him. “You don’t seem like yourself.” I rolled my eyes. “I’m fine.”
The doors opened and I followed the assistant down the hall to a big conference room. “Everyone please welcome CEO Jason Burton.” I walked in waving. They were all old people.

“Nice to meet you all.” I sat down. “Let’s get down to business.” But sitting there and not talking wasn’t really getting down to business. “Well?” An old guy said getting really irritable.
“Where’s the contract we’re going to sign?” I looked from the old man to the assistant who pulled out the papers. “Sorry he’s been sick lately.” He put the papers on the table. If this was being sick I needed to get over it!

“Here you sign first.” I pushed the papers to him. “It’ll just go on down the line and I’ll be last.” These people did not like me very much. The old man let out a low grumble and signed the contract.
On down the line it went stopping at me. I picked up the pen. I wasn’t even sure how to spell his name! I hesitated, the point of the pen lightly scraping the paper. “Bathroom!” I jumped up.

Weird looks shot across the room. “I have to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back!” I ran out of the room almost bumping into myself. “What are you doing?” Jason. He pulled me into a different room.
“You’re asking me to sign a contract! I can’t do it! I don’t even know how to spell your name!” I now was pacing the room. “Let me show you.” He grabbed a piece of paper and pen.

He wrote his name elegantly. “Now try.” I grabbed the pen from him. The first time it looked like a bunch of scribbles. The next couple times I got a hang on the way the letters flew together.
“Now you have it! Now go sign it!” He pushed me out the door. “When you’re done I’ll meet you downstairs in the lobby.” He walked off secretly. “You can do this Chloe.” I self motivated then walked in.

The people were really pissed at me. “Sorry just….uh wasn’t feeling good.” I sat down. “Are you better sir?” I nodded. I grabbed the pen and signed the contract. “Alright.” I got up again shaking hands.
“Thanks for coming and now if you’ll excuse me I have….uh other business to attend to.” Smiling I walked to the door. Once out the door I power walked to the elevator. “I hate elevators.” I whined.

I took the stairs which I highly regretted because by time I got to the first floor my legs felt like jelly. “What took you so long?!” I hushed Jason. “I hate elevators.” I barley said in between breaths.
“Instead of yelling at me did you find anything out?” We walked outside along the passing cars. “Yeah I saw a gypsy?” I turned to him. “Hey I didn’t believe in them either but she said she would like to talk to us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This by far is my favorite chapter! Anyways sorry for the long wait i've been real busy.

If I really don't start getting more comments i will be discontinuing.

Enjoy! X3