Sequel: Someday Came Suddenly
Status: Re-writing.

Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll

Setting Up

Emily and I walked out of the bathroom practically covered in paint. We had found ways to put all five of their make-up together so we did that tonight. I looked around and saw that none of the bands were in the room. I figured that they were either in sound check or outside with the bands. Em and I began to help the roadies a little bit, it helped us get a vibe of what the people would be like that we might be working with for the night.

I didn’t really help a lot because I really wanted to save my energy for Black Veil Brides. I had to remind myself constantly that there were also other bands that I had to photograph. I had been listening to a lot of one of the bands named D.R.U.G.S (or Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows) recently and I liked them. I was surprised that I had never heard of them before. Especially with the lead guitarist being Andy’s best friend.

“Do you know when they have to come inside?” Emily asked, getting excited.
“Well let’s see, it’s three thirty now, doors open at four, they should be coming in any time now.” I said to her. She sighed in relief.
“I can’t wait! Andy Biersack will my camera whore for the night.”
“Ashley will be mine. But remember that there are still other members and other bands here.” I said reminding her (and myself again.)
“True. I want to get a picture of CC in action.” We both laughed.

“Hey, I want to go outside and get some pictures of the bands interacting with the fans. Do you want to come with me?” Emily nodded her head and we headed out the doors to see pretty much all the bands with their fans.

I moseyed on over to the crowd of people with “Purdy Girl” shirts on and decided to get some pictures of them. Even though some were like, thirteen or fourteen years old, I remember being about their age and freaking out because a favorite band was there. The only difference, most (and I stress most not all) of these girls thought that they could get in the band members’ pants. But, they were nonetheless showing their support of the band.

I had gotten a ton of pictures and noticed that the crowds had diminished and bands were starting to get ready to play. I knew that Versemerge was playing first and decided to head inside for them to play.

Soon it was time for the set change to D.R.U.G.S and then Black Veil Brides would be playing soon. Even though I enjoyed D.R.U.G.S’ set I was desperately awaiting Black Veil Brides’ set. So once they were done I decided to head back stage to see how things were going.
When I walked to the back, Andy was talking to Matt Good and Emily, Jake and Jinxx were tuning their guitars, CC was drumming some sticks on the wall (which I got a picture of) and Ashley was nowhere in sight. Just as I was about to turn back to see the stage being set, I heard a voice from behind me.

“So, how many pictures have you gotten of just Black Veil Brides?” The voice asked.
“Holy fuck! Do you mind-“ I shut up when I turned and saw that it was Ashley Purdy. The Ashley Purdy, the one who has been my idol since I first heard of Black Veil Brides back when I was eighteen (and We Stitch These Wounds came out.) “I’m sorry, I’m easily scared. It really doesn’t take much, most of the time it is because I am zoning out and stuff.” I realized that I was rambling and decided to shut up.
“You would think that you would be used to it.” Ashley said chuckling. I just hid my blushing face behind my bangs.

I looked over and saw that Matt had left and Andy and Emily were getting along pretty well. Maybe he could help her with getting her out of her depression that has been looming over her recently. I think she misses her mom and sister. She almost couldn’t see her sister going to her first day of first grade.

“Uh, are you okay?” Ashley asked waving his hand in front of my face. “You were right when you said that you zone out.” Him saying that made me hide my face even more.
“I’m fine. Can you excuse me for a second?”
“Sure.”

I walked away from Ashley (who picked up his bass and began tuning it) and crept toward Andy and Emily. I took my camera from the strap around my neck and took a picture of the two. The one flaw to my perfect plan, I forgot to turn off the flash.

“Heather? What the fuck?!” Emily asked whirling around and blushing. I almost fell to the floor laughing.
“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t resist!” I said through laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a little bit. I have been working on other stories. I also lost all interest to write again... And it was also my birthday four days ago. My party was on the sixteenth, I had a Black Veil Brides cake and got Diablo III that I have been playing everyday.. XD
Excuses, I know, and I'm sorry. I'll try my hardest to update more.
Thank you for reading and subscribing. <3