Status: updating soon

When Hope Begins to Fade

Daddy Messed Up Christmas

Near the end of the movie is when everyone began getting here. Each time someone came into the living room we told them to shut up since we were watching the movie. Once it was over, our living room was full.

“Present time!” Jimmy shouted once the credits were rolling. He glanced over at the tree then glared at Ali and I. “You two already opened your presents!” We both giggled. “Oh well I guess I will hand out the rest of the gifts which happen to be from you two.” He playfully glared before handing out the remaining presents.

Jimmy managed to open his before anyone else. “This is from Madison.” Jimmy spoke as he showed everyone the necklace I got him. “And this is from Miss Alex” He held up the hat. Ali glared at him since he called her Alex. “Thank you my lovelies.” Jimmy smiled.

Johnny was the next one who said what we got him. “Sweet wallet!” he said out loud as he looked at it. “Thanks Maddy.” Johnny said once he looked up at me. “And thank you Ali for the amazing belt buckle.” Johnny spoke after he opened the other gift.

Lacey was next. “Aw. Thank you Maddy.” Lacey was looking at the handbag I got her. “Thank you Ali for the ring.” She thanked Ali as she put the ring on.

Michelle went next. She opened Ali’s present first. “I love the earrings./” She grinned and then thanked Ali. She then opened my gift. “I love the bracelet also. Thanks Maddy.” she spoke. Val looked and her bracelet then Michelle’s.

“We have the exact same bracelets!” Val announced. “Except mine is blue and your is pink.” Everyone laughed.

“I got a purple bat necklace.” Brian spoke after everyone stopped laughing. “From Ali. And from Maddy I got a black and purple studded belt. You girls sure know what color I like.” he laughed.

Everyone had gave us a hug and told us once again thank you. We then decided to watch some more Christmas movies. I sat on the couch by Brian and Michelle was next to him. Ali was sitting between Jimmy and Daddy on another couch. Matt was sitting in a chair with Val on his lap. Johnny and Lacey were in the other chair.

Halfway through the second movie we were watching, Daddy’s phone went off. He grabbed it and left the room while the rest of us watched the movie. He came back a few minutes later and asked if it was alright that everyone here watched Ali and I while he was gone. Nobody had a problem with it so he left.

A few hours later and Daddy was back. He didn’t seem happy either. He sat down on the couch and Ali scooted closer to Jimmy. He glared at Ali but didn’t say anything. Jimmy noticed and moved Ali onto his lap. This seemed to make him madder.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Daddy asked Jimmy.

“What the fuck does it look like I’m doing?” Jimmy hissed.

“Get. My. Fuckin’. Daughter. Off. Your. Lap.” Daddy growled.

Ali tried to move but Jimmy tightened his grip on her. Brian had pulled me against his side.

“What the fuck is your problem? Where did you go that pissed you off?” Jimmy questioned.

“None of your damn business. Now give me Ali.” Zacky shouted.

Everyone was watching daddy now. I noticed that Matt was glaring at daddy.

“Maybe Ali doesn’t want to be by you. Can’t you tell that you are scaring her?!” Jimmy spoke loudly even though he was sitting at the other end of the couch from daddy.

I knew Ali was scared. I could sense it. She was also sitting as close to Jimmy as she could.

“I’m scaring her? More like you are!” Daddy argued.

I was going to get off the couch and got to Ali and Jimmy but Brian stopped me. He pulled me closer to his side and put an arm around me.

“Zack, you need to calm down.” Val spoke.

Daddy glared at her and told her to shut up. He then went back to arguing with Jimmy. Matt had joined the argument and told daddy that he needed to chill. Daddy was getting madder each time.

“Get the fuck out of my house.” daddy yelled at Matt.

“The fuck is wrong with you?” Matt asked as he and Val stood up.

“I want you out of my house!” daddy yelled.

“Matt, stay.” Jimmy spoke.

“It’s not up to you!” daddy told Jimmy.

“I live here too Zachary.” Jimmy spoke.

“I bought the house and I can easily kick you out!”

I sighed and laid my head on Brian’s arm. The arguing was getting annoying. Ali was scared. I decided to speak up.

“Everyone shut up!” I yelled.

Everyone’s heads turned my way.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Daddy yelled at me.

“Don’t yell at her bro.” Brian spoke. “She is just a kid.”

“Exactly. That is why she shouldn’t tell grown ups to shut up.” Daddy began to argue with Brian now.

“Jeez, just shut the fuck up already. I agree with Maddy. You all are giving me a headache.” Johnny spoke.

“Shut it short shit.” Daddy glared.

Lacey and Johnny both stood up. As well as Michelle and Brian. I stood up also and stayed by his side.

“Dude we are leaving and we’re taking the girls for the night.” Brian told daddy.

“The hell you are! I’ll call the cops and say you kidnapped them.” daddy shouted.

“Then we will tell them that you were angry and we thought it was better if they were somewhere else! I’m sure both girls would tell them that you were mad.” Michelle told daddy.

Daddy began walking toward the three of us. I held onto Brian’s hand and hid behind him. I had never seen daddy so mad before. I noticed that Ali got off Jimmy’s lap and went over to Matt and Val once daddy came this way.

“Yeah? Well I wanna see you try bitch.” daddy fumed.

Brian let go of my hand and punched daddy. They then began to fight. Michelle grabbed me and pulled me out of the way. Val and Lacey had already left the living room and took Ali. Michelle went with me upstairs to my room. She got a bag and we packed some clothes and anything else I needed. We went out into the hallway and Ali had did the same. Michelle took my bag while Val had Ali’s. Lacey went to her and Johnny’s room to get some stuff. We then went outside and got in a car. I recognized the car as Matt’s which would be why Val was driving.

“Are you two alright?” Lacey asked us both.

I said yes while Ali just shook her head.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what is wrong with your dad.” Lacey spoke.

“Something is up and that much I know.” Val said calmly.

“True.” Michelle agreed. “He was alright until he left.”

“You girls want to eat anywhere?” Val randomly asked us.

“Sure” I said since Ali was being quiet.

I was kind of sad since our Christmas was good until now. Everything was going fine and then daddy messed it all up.
♠ ♠ ♠
gifts that the girls gave

i updated like I said even though I didn't even get one comment. I also lost a subscriber. Should I just end the story sooner than I planned?