Status: updating soon

When Hope Begins to Fade

Plans For Tomorrow

I had a feeling that I knew what Zacky was doing. Literally. I walked upstairs and heard moaning.

“Mother fucker.” I growled lowly.

I wouldn’t have cared if Ali wasn’t here. He had brought her home though and was now fucking that girl. I stopped in front of Zacky’s bedroom door. I thought about knocking but then decided to barge in.

“Zachary James!” I yelled at him.

He quickly stopped what he was doing and covered Alyssa’s naked body with his own.

“What the fuck man?” Zacky yelled at me.

“Don’t ‘what the fuck?’ me! Shouldn’t you be spending time with Ali? You know, the little girl downstairs that is your daughter? Isn’t it your responsibility to watch her? Johnny and Lacey aren’t her parents and they were watching her! What if Ali walked in on you two? Just like I did? How would you explain that to her? Do you really want Ali to be mad at you like Maddy already is? Can you not fuck up Zack?” I yelled at him.

“Calm down. Yes it is my responsibility to watch her. Did their mom watch them? No. I would get onto her if she walked in just like you did. Ali has already been mad at me once! She probably will be a lot. Maddy will gradually forgive me. I am not fucking up! Don’t you have better things to do Jimmy?” Zacky yelled back.

I shook my head at Zacky. “Yes Zack. I do have better things to do. Val told me that Ali was here so I came here to check on her. Then I find out that you’re fucking some girl that none of us even know!”

“I’m right here!” Alyssa spoke.

I glared at her. ”Quiet!” I told Alyssa. I then spoke to Zacky again. “I wouldn’t doubt that you are just like their mom. You know that she didn’t want them. You are doing the exact same thing Zack.”

“Oh yeah? It seems like you are doing that too. Why didn’t you take Ali with you today? Why did she seem so sad? Once she saw me she smiled.” Zacky smirked. “Now get the fuck out of my room.”

“This isn’t over Baker.” I growled then exited the room. I stood outside his room and though about what he said. What he said about Ali was true. Ever since the incident with Maddy, everyone was ignoring Ali. Everyone was worried about Maddy.

I heard moaning once again and I walked downstairs. The closer I got to the living room, the louder the television was. I enter the living room to find Johnny and Lacey watching a movie. Ali was leaning against Lacey and was asleep.

“Turn the fucking volume down!” I yelled which scared Johnny and Lacey. Johnny quickly grabbed the remote and turned the volume down. It had been all the way up. I had no clue how Ali fell asleep. “Why the fuck was it all the way up for? Are you trying to go deaf?” I asked.

“Sorry. We heard you two arguing. We know that Ali hates it when you guys argue. I turned it up to block out the yelling.” Johnny told me. I rolled my eyes. It didn’t have to be that fucking loud.

I walked over to Ali and picked her up. “How long has she been asleep?” I asked Johnny and Lacey.

Lacey shrugged. “Not that long. Maybe five minutes or so.”

I gently shook Ali awake. “You want to stay here or go back to be with Maddy?” I asked her. Ali mumbled a ‘here.’ I was going to carry her upstairs to her room but then I remembered what was going on upstairs. “Hey Johnny, go upstairs and tell them to shut the fuck up. If they ask why then tell them that I am putting Ali in her bed.”

Johnny got up off the couch and headed upstairs. Ali had already fell back asleep.

“They can go on like that for hours. That is all they do at night.” Lacey rolled her eyes.

“Thank God that I haven’t been here.” I told her.

I decided to go upstairs now. I walked slowly up each step. I finally made it to the top. Johnny was outside Zacky’s bedroom door. He shook his head at me and went downstairs. I continued my way to Ali’s bedroom. I carefully laid her down and tucked her in. I kissed her cheek before leaving her room. I closed the door and sighed. I went back to Zacky’s room. This time I knocked first and then entered. Alyssa had half of her clothes on and was still getting dressed. Zacky was now laying under the blankets.

“Just was going to say that Ali is in her room asleep and to not make much noise. It seems that I don’t have to worry about it now though.” I smirked. Zacky glared at me. I closed the door and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and went to the living room. Alyssa came down a few minutes later. She just walked out the door. Didn’t say bye or anything.

“I thought she would never leave.” Johnny groaned. “She usually stays the night. Every night.”

“Yeah, I’m glad she’s not here.” I finished my beer. “I’m going to bed. Goodnight.”

I got off the chair I was sitting in and went upstairs. I went to check on Ali first. She was still asleep so I closed her door silently once again. I then went to my bedroom and closed the door. I laid down on my bed and began to think. I was thinking about planning the day with Ali tomorrow. I just didn’t know what we should do exactly. I thought about what she likes and dislikes. I then smiled when I figured out what we were going to do. I knew that she would like it. I couldn’t keep my eyes open much longer so I decided that it was time to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for the comments. =)