Status: updating soon

When Hope Begins to Fade

Beach

I woke up before Madison did. It was early in the morning since the sun was just now starting to rise. I got out of the bed and quietly walked out of the room. I went to the bathroom before going downstairs to the kitchen. I was being really quiet so I wouldn’t wake anyone up. I was hungry and wanted food but I didn’t know where anything was besides the food and drinks in the fridge. I scooted a chair over to a counter before climbing on it to reach a cabinet. I opened the cabinet to find glasses. That wasn’t what I was looking for. I scooted my chair over some so I could reach the next cabinet. Inside was plates and bowls. I grabbed a bowl and carefully put it down on the counter. I then moved my chair to a different cabinet on the other side of the kitchen. I opened it and found cereal, just what I was looking for. I grabbed Trix before hopping off the chair. I began opening drawers to find the silverware. On the fifth drawer I had found them. I grabbed a spoon and closed the drawer. I then walked over to where my bowl was. I poured some cereal. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the milk. I poured the milk into the bowl and managed to make a small mess. I grabbed a near by dish towel and wiped it up. I then walked over to the table to eat my cereal. I took a bite and realized that I wasn’t the only one in the room. Near the doorway was Matt. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and smirking.

“You could’ve asked y’know.”

“Sorry.” I said quietly.

“For?”

“Not asking.”

“I didn’t say you had to.”

“I know.”

Matt sighed and walked over to the table. He sat down across from me and watched me eat.

“Want anything to drink?”

I shook my head no. I finished eating and put my bowl and spoon in the sink. I then walked back up the stairs to the room that Madison and I were sharing. Matt was right behind me. I climbed into bed and watched as Matt closed the door. I listened to his footsteps fade as they went farther down the hall. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep since I wasn’t hungry anymore.

X

I woke up to someone jumping on the bed so I guessed it was Alexandra since she always woke up before me.

“Ali, stop.”

“It’s not Ali.” Jimmy spoke.

I jumped up and almost fell off the bed.

“Jeez Jimmy, you scared me.”

Jimmy chuckled. I realized that Alexandra wasn’t even in the room. It was only Jimmy.

“Guess what?” Jimmy said excitedly.

“What?”

“We are going to the beach later!”

Jimmy jumped off the bed and walked over to me. He picked me up and began swinging me around. I put my head on his shoulder since I was getting dizzy.

“Jimmy, jeez dude, put her down.” Zacky spoke from the doorway.

Jimmy put me down and I almost fell. Jimmy put his arm around me so I wouldn’t fall. Once I wasn’t dizzy anymore I glared up at him.

“You got me dizzy.” I whined.

Jimmy just shrugged and picked me up. We followed Zacky downstairs where I saw Alexandra and Val watching Sponge Bob. Jimmy sat down on the couch with me on his lap. Zacky sat in a recliner.

“Maddy!” Alexandra screamed before hugging me. I hugged her back.

“You missed iCarly.” Alexandra spoke but then turned her attention back to the show.

“We are leaving for the beach in an hour.” Matt yelled from a different room.

“Let’s go get ready.” Val said to Alexandra and I.

I got off Jimmy’s lap and followed Val upstairs with Alexandra slowly walking behind me. We went into our room and picked out the bathing suit and clothes we were going to where. We told Val we could put on our own bathing suits. She left to go get ready. It took us about five minutes until we were ready. Alexandra and I held hands as we walked downstairs. We found Michelle, Brian, Zacky, and Johnny at the door waiting for everyone.

“Wow, you girls are faster than Matt, Val, and Jimmy.” Johnny spoke.

Alexandra and I just stood there awkwardly while the others spoke. Jimmy soon came down. He put an arm over mine and Alexandra’s shoulders.

“Ready to go to the beach?” he asked us.

We both said yes. Jimmy smiled at us. Matt and Val then came downstairs. We all went to a car. Matt was driving and Val was in the passenger seat. Jimmy, Alexandra and I sat in the middle. Brian, Johnny, and Zacky sat in the very back. Matt had the radio up to loud music as he drove us to the beach. Jimmy kept talking to us and asking us questions like what color we liked and how many pets we had. We soon arrived to the beach. I loved the beach but mommy barely took us there. We all got out of the car. Val and Michelle went to find a spot on the beach. Jimmy and I followed them. Alexandra was walking with Johnny. The rest were getting the coolers and everything else out of the car. We got to where we were going to be and stripped so that we were only in our bathing suits. Neither Alexandra or I knew how to swim. Val and Jimmy took Alexandra and I out into the water and watched us. After about ten minutes we got in the sand and began building a sand castle. Matt, Johnny, and Zacky came over to help us. We were almost finished with it when a wave came up on shore where the castle was being built. It destroyed half of the castle. Alexandra got mad and kicked it. We then went back to where our towel were and ate our lunch. We then started on building a new castle.

After hours of being on the beach it was time to go home. I was tired so Zacky carried me to the car. Alexandra was slowly walking and didn’t want to be carried. Zacky had just sat down with me and I soon fell asleep. I woke up what seemed like hours later. I was being carried upstairs to our room. I was placed gently on the bed. Zacky smiled at me before leaving the room. Jimmy then came in carrying a sleeping Alexandra. He placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead. He then walked over to me and did the same. He closed the door and left the room. Soon after I fell back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maddy & Ali's outfits

Thanks to my commenters.
KellShadows
Star Angel
Vanzchyk2011
SageMonroe-Killjoy
FutureMrsVengeance
booknerd

Whose kids do you think they are?
Zacky - 2
Jimmy - 1
Matt - 0
Brian-0

Hint-It's not Johnny's kids.