Status: Unfinished

I Want to Love and Back

Crush

I was sitting on the couch with my laptop open. I was just watching some films and tweeting.
"Okay, guys. We're heading to LA for a show. Long ride coming ahead of us" Erin called out.

I felt someone sit beside me. "Tay!!!" I hugged her tight. "I missed you! How are things?" Taylor Jardine is one of the nicest human beings you will ever meet. She's a good listener, she'll be there no matter what and she's not the kind of person you can stay mad at.

"I'm good! I missed you too. Ohmygawd isn't it great we'll be stuck together for the whole summer? Don't answer that. And talk about being stuck with yummilicious Peter." she ranted. I laughed at her. She always had the hots for Peter.

"I have to share my bunk with him." she chuckled.

"Sharing bunks? What?" I asked confusingly.

"There are only eight bunks in the bus. But the bunks are really made for two people so..."

"What about the eighth? Who's sleeping there?"

"Dave." Dave was our driver's helper I don't know. Something like that he's sweaty and smelly ugh.

"Never mind. I just hope I'm sharing mine with E." I sighed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stopped at a gas station at around eleven o'clock at night. Everyone was asleep and I was eating in the 'dining room'. I convinced Erin to share my bunk but I didn't want to sleep yet. I started to walk to the door in front as quietly as I can. Then I found John on the couch, staring lazily at his laptop. He glanced up at me and grinned. "Where are you going, Collins?"

"Air." I smiled.

"Wait for me." he closed his laptop.

"Thanks." I grinned. In the darkness I can see John was shirtless. I've always wanted to touch his body ever since I was 14 ugggh. I tried my best to look away while he went to get a shirt. He came back with a shirt on. Thank God. I don't want to be sexually frustrated haha.

"Let's go?" he asked. We bought some coffee and sat down on the bench outside. We talked a lot. He told me about his ex-girlfriend that cheated on him last year. He was hurt pretty bad. And he told me about many of the clubs he went to. And more stuff...

It was cold tonight, I shuddered. "Are you cold?" John asked me.

"Is this the part where you offer me your jacket?" Another shudder. Fuck, it's freezing.

"Maybe. But since I don't have a jacket right now, I'll just probably sit real close to you and put an arm around your shoulders to keep you warm." he smirked as he did.

"I used to have a huge crush on you, John. I've always admired you when you're singing. And don't get me started on that body." I'm such a creep ugh. I patted his chest.

He laughed. "Had? What turned you off?" he pouted. I was supposed to respond with a witty line. But suddenly his lips were on mine. The kiss was sweet and soft. He was somehow careful. As if my lips were something delicate. Then it got harder. I state a fact; John Cornelius O'Callaghan V is a great kisser. We pulled away and he smiled at me widely. I can't breathe evenly. Way to ruin the moment. We stayed silent after that but it was not an awkward silence. It's a good, wonderful silence. We walked back to the bus. "Are you done?" Larry asked. He clearly looked irritated. We laughed, embarrassed. I said goodnight to John as he opened his laptop and walked to our bunk.

When I slid the curtains aside, I felt my jaw drop to the floor. My cheeks got red. Kennedy Brock was laying down on our bunk. Shirtless with Erin's hand on his neck. I closed the curtains quickly and walked toward the couch where John was seated. "I can't sleep..." I told him. He gestured for me to sit beside him. I did. "Why?" he asked.

"Apparently, Kenny and Erin got a little cozy and we can't all fit in one bunk." I grunted.

"That would be awkward as hell." he chuckled. We just watched Transformers on his laptop until I was half asleep, me head on his shoulder and his arm around me.

"Sydney?"

"Mmm?"

"I'm glad you had a crush on me." I smiled at that and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't this sweet? Leave me pretty comments! Chapter 6 here we go! I might type it tomorrow.