Kid Vicious

Four

On the way out Betty skated next to Vera and smiled, “So kid, whatcha going to do now?”

“I don’t know, maybe go home.” Vera shrugged not really wanting to go back.

Betty grinned, “Well me and a few of the girls are going to get some pizza, you’re more than welcome to join.”

Vera smiled, “Okay.”

Betty smiled and pointed at the purple Hummer in the parking lot, “Get in.”

The two girls got in and Betty started up her car, which she informed Vera was named “Raveonette.”

“You ever heard of Tilly & The Wall?” Betty questioned.

Vera shook her head no, “Nope, any good?”

She grinned, “Their epic.”

Betty smirked and pushed the button for the stereo turning on Pot Kettle Black by Tilly & The Wall.

“You can drive with skates on?” Vera looked down at Betty’s feet.

The older girl nodded and pulled out of the parking lot, “It’s not that hard, maybe I’ll show you sometime.”

Vera had to admit the song was pretty good. They both talked about music and various topics on their way to the pizza place that was the girl’s basic hangout spot.

“DaHandGrenade has arrived!” Betty yelled when they walked in.

A bunch of the girls sitting at the largest table were laughing and waved all of us over.

“Hey new kid.” A girl with a pink and purple Mohawk smiled and gave her a head nod.

Vera smiled and waved, “Hi.”

“Don’t be shy come sit with us.” Another girl with bright orange hair patted the empty seat next to her.

Vera grinned at the girls and took the seat and let them all introduced themselves.

“I’m Kimmie Venten, or Kimmie Kill-Joy.” The girl with the purple and pink Mohawk grinned with her mouth full of pizza.

The girl with bright orange hair with black roots smiled and introduced herself next, “Well new kid. The names Paige DeMello or Quarter PoundHer.”

Vera smiled, “Sweet name.”

Paige was about to reply when a girl with bright pink hair and glasses, bounced over to the table and wrapped her arms around Vera, “Oh my gosh is this the new kid?”

“I guess I am.” She laughed.

“No need to be shy new kid, I’m going to be your new best friend.”

Vera told the girl her name then watched her eyes widen, “That’s such a pretty name! Mines Faith Marie but I’m much happier if you call me Faye Tality.”

“Faye, don’t scare away the new kid.” A guy with a pink and red mohawk chuckled and made his way over to the table.

Vera took notice of the dark eyeliner around both of his eyes and the piercings in his ears, nose, and he had a labret. He had some facial hair but it suited him well.

“Hello there, I’m guessing your Vera.” He held out his hand to her, which she smiled and shook.

“Yes I am, and you are?” She flashed him her pearly white teeth.

He wore a smirk as he replied, “I am the one and only Bobby Wolfe.”

“But we call him Bon-Bon, cause he used to be a chubby mother fucker.” Paige stuck her tongue out at him.

“Har har.” Bobby stuck his tongue out right back at her then plopped down on the other side of Vera.

“We’re step brother and sister just so you know.” Bobby informed Vera who was giggling at the two.

Another girl with pink hair skipped over to the table. Her hair was parted into two ponytails on either side of her head. Her tongue was pierced and she looked around the same age as Vera.

“Kid, this is my little sister Nikki Marie but she goes by Nancy Knockout.” Faith introduced the two girls to each other.

Both girls eyed each other for a minute then smiled and spoke in unison, “I like your hair.”

They giggled and quickly took a liking to each other. The girls all pilled into their pizza and the girls explained everything a little more to Vera. She was happier now then she ever was.

The young guy that was their waiter spilt a coke on Vera and just laughed. She angrily stood up and socked him in the face before bitching him out about it. He stuttered a lot as he apologized to her and got away from her as quickly as he could. All of the girls gave each other a look because they could tell that Vera was going to fit in just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!

What do you thinks going to happen when Vera gets home? Or will she even go back?

Image