Kid Vicious

Five

Vera explained her family situation to everyone at the table. They all offered up their couches to her if she ever needed a place to crash. Most especially Kimmie since she knew all about problems with parents.

“You got a curfew kid?” Kimmie asked.

Vera shrugged since her mouth was full of ketchup covered French fries that she was sharing with Nikki and Faith. Kimmie pulled on her leather jacket that said ‘Kimmie Kill-Joy’ on the back then told the girls she was going to take Vera home. All of the girls gave Vera a hug and put their numbers into her phone then let her and Kimmie walk out to a black car with neon pink doors.

“This is Vegas, I named her that cause I won this baby in a casino. I’ve got a killer poker face.” Kimmie smiled.

Vera whistled, “I like it.”

Kimmie and Vera slid inside and Vera told Kimmie the directions to the house. She was surprised that she even remembered the address.

“Look kid, I know how it is with parents especially when they’re both separated. My mom gave me up to my dad and I hated him and my step-mom. I was suicidal for a long time because of how my dad acted around me. Faye found me living on the streets and took me in, and taught me how to skate. Bon-Bon was the one who actually helped us get this whole team together then Maddy’s mom, Andy became our manager. I’m sure you’ll meet her tomorrow, by the way. Anyways the point of this is if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here for you. No matter what time it is, you need someone to talk to or someone to come get you, you just call me and I’ll be there faster than Flash Gordon.” Kimmie promised.

She pulled up to the house and Vera wrapped her arms around Kimmie.

“Thanks Kimmie.” She sniffled.

Kimmie smiled and whipped away Vera’s tears, “No problem kid, I’ll see you tomorrow. Alright?”

“Okay, see ya. Thanks for the ride.” Vera smiled and got out of the car.

She waited until Kimmie drove off before walking towards the house. She took a deep breath then walked up towards the gate and rang the bell.

“Who is it?” Val’s voice sang into the speaker.

“It’s Vera you dumb cunt.” She snapped not in the mood to deal with the blonde.

“Oh it’s you.” Val’s voice sounded unhappy.

“Vera!” Jimmy’s voice came over the speaker.

Val’s angry voice interrupted, “Jimmy don’t you dare let her in!”

“Screw you.” Jimmy snapped at Val, then the gate opened making Vera smirk.

She skated in and cracked her knuckles before continuing into the house. Before she could get to far into the house Matt’s angry voice yelled from the living room.

“Vera you get your ass in here right now!”

She rolled her eyes and skated into the living room on the nice white carpet.

“Matt she’s getting dirt all over my white carpet!” Val complained.

Jimmy shoved past Val and lifted me off the ground and into a hug.

“Vera’s home!” He clutched the young girl to his chest making her giggle.

Matt crossed his arms over his chest and glared, “Jimmy put her down.”

Jimmy set Vera back on her feet but put a protective arm around her shoulders.

“Where were you?” He snapped angrily.

Vera rolled her eyes, “Why do you care?”

Matt’s neck began to turn red and his eyes narrowed. Val looked over at Matt and she backed up a bit with wide eyes. Matt took a step forwards towards Vera. Jimmy stepped in front of Vera and tried to talk Matt down.

“Matt, she’s your daughter. Don’t do something you’ll regret.” Jimmy placed a calm hand on Matt’s shoulder.

Matt stared at Jimmy for a few minutes before his eyes softened and he took a look over at Vera whose eyes were narrowed almost identical to how Matt’s were a few minutes ago. He couldn’t help but notice how much she looked like him especially the way she could mimic his facial expressions. He glanced over at Val then took off down the hallways towards his room, locking the door behind him. He sat down on the edge of the bed and hunched over so his elbows rested on his thighs and his head rested in his hands.

“Where’s Veronica?” He asked himself with tears threatening to fall.

He wanted his daughter back, his fun loving and bubbly daughter. He didn’t want this rebellious teenage girl who seemed like she was on a path of self-destruction. Matt forced the tears away and decided to start using the method his parents used on him. He was going to crack down hard on her until she straightened out. What other choice was there?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about how short it is. I almost got arrested today, i got banned from the gas stations in town because i was accused of shop lifting even though i didn't. My phone is banned from the school because i called my grandma to tell her that i got kicked out of class and a hole lot of other shit when down so i'll try my best to update as soon as i can.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

Image