Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Being Anti-Social

“I still cannot believe you’re here.” I sighed, cuddling closer to Kendall’s chest.
“We really need to get up.” He laughed. We were lying in the hammock my dad had set up in the backyard yesterday, everyone else had relocated to the living room for movies and popcorn.
After the meeting in the kitchen, my parents decided that the guys could just stay here, in the guest rooms of course, so we could just leave early tomorrow morning. James had driven Belle home and helped her pack and had officially met her parents, all within an hour. When they made it back, everyone decided to go outside and play some football. My mom was captain of one team, dad the captain of the other. My mom chose Logan, Kendall and James, my dad took Carlos, Belle and I. We played for a long time, the rivalry between the teams very intense, all of us competitive. One time in particular I was running with the ball, my legs carrying me as fast as they could, when Logan came out of nowhere and tackled me. I ended up underneath him, him breathing heavily on top of me, his mouth a few inches from mine.
I decided in that moment that if I had never hit it off with Kendall, Logan would’ve been the one I wanted. I had a very strong urge to kiss him then and there; he just looked so irresistible in this position. I closed my eyes and praised the lord when Kendall ran over laughing and pulled Logan off me.
Kendall pushed all those thoughts out of my head when he pulled me in for a long kiss, just to pull away and whisper in my ear. “Don’t think you guys have any chance of winning.” He smirked and trotted away.
To his intense distaste, we ended up smashing them with the final score of 21-15. The boys tried to pretend it didn’t bother them, but i knew all of them better than that.
Kendall huffed down on the hammock while everyone else ushered inside to get drinks and food, and I made him scoot over so I could lay with him.
“Don’t be grumpy.” I had poked him in his cheek and he tried not to smile, but ultimately failed. His dimple appeared and he chuckled.
“I’m not.” He looked at me, kissing my nose and wrapping his arm around me so he could pull me closer.
“Good.” I smiled, laying my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat slow.
We had been laying there for quite a while now, we had watched the sunset and it was now dark.
“I don’t want to go in there.” I laughed.
“I know, but we really should. We’re being anti-social.”
“I’m social with them every day that you’re not here; I think I deserve to be a little anti-social when you’re finally back.” I shrugged my shoulders, looking up at him with a smile. He shook his head, chuckling.
“Okay, but only for a little longer. We’ve been out here for like four hours and I was on a plane for six before that.” He kissed my forehead and laid back. “I’m tired.”
“So go to sleep!” I kissed his chest and laid my head back down, nuzzling in to get more comfortable.
“Go to sleep so your parents can come out here and wake us up and make me go into the guest room with Logan? I think I’ll save myself the embarrassment and just go up there myself before they get the chance to tell me.”
“I guess that makes sense.” I laughed, closing my eyes.
After about fifteen minutes of silence he cleared his throat and rubbed his eyes.
“I gotta go to bed, Sydney. I’m about to pass out.”
“Okay,” I muttered and took my time to stand up. He did the same, stretched, and took my hand. We walked into the living room where Monster’s Inc. was on the widescreen and everyone had split up into twos.
There were three couches all set in front of the tv, on directly in front of it, on to the right, and one to the left. My parents had the one in front of it occupied, the one to the right was taken by James and Belle, and Logan and Carlos were on opposite sides of the couch to the right.
“I need to pack, want to help me?” I whispered. “There’s not really room here anyway.”
“Syd, I need to sleep.” He whispered back.
“Oh, I forgot. Okay.” I laughed, walking upstairs. He trailed behind me, obviously exhausted.
“Well here’s the guest room for you.” I opened the door to the guest room closest to mine, and he collapsed on the bed once he was inside.
“Okay, goodnight.” I laughed.
“Night, gorgeous. I love you.” He said, his eyes already closed, trying to cover himself with the comforter.
“Love you too,” I closed the door quietly and made it to my room, laying down on my bed and crawling under the covers before I remembered that I had to pack.
I groaned loudly but got up, turned on some music and got to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you guys shocked? Two chapters in one week?
Lol okay this one's short too, sorry. I just figured this would be a good place for me to stop.

Hope you guys enjoy, lemme know.
Thanks for reading <3