Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Wasting Time

A couple days passed and no cops showed up, nothing came of the fight.
To my surprise my mom applauded me and my dad was the one to scold my behavior, arguing that I could’ve gotten in serious trouble and the fight was completely unnecessary.
My mom justified my fighting with “she was getting screwed with so she shut the girl up. Bet she won’t get screwed with anymore.”
I agreed wholeheartedly before my parents threw me out of the house.
“Why do I have to leave?” I frowned, pulling the strap over my heel on the sandals I had just bought.
“Because your mother and I would like to have some alone time and I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna be in the house for that, right?
“No!” I yelled, grabbing my purse and heading to the door. “Bye,”
I closed the door before I heard a response and drove to pick up Belle. I definitely wasn’t gonna be roaming this city by myself.
“What are we gonna do?” She asked once she plopped into my truck, pulling the heavy door shut behind her. I turned down the radio and shrugged.
“What do you wanna do? There’s not much around here to be honest.” I laughed.
“I guess let’s go get some food and then we can go see a movie or something. That should give your parents plenty of ‘alone time’”. She shuddered at the thought.
“Oh god, I hope so.” I laughed and turned the music back up, filling the car ride to Applebee’s with upbeat music.

“So how are you and James?” I smiled widely at Belle. The waitress had just taken our drink orders and we had already decided what we were going to eat, we always got the same thing.
“Pretty well, honestly. He texts me all the time, we skype as much as we can, and he always keeps me updated on things that are going on with them.” She smiled, taking a sip of the drink being set in front of her.
I thanked the waitress and we ordered our food, going back to talking as soon as she walked away.
“Awh, you guys are almost as cute as Kendall and I.” I smirked.
“You guys are extremely adorable, I’m not gonna lie.” She laughed.
“I really wish we could’ve seen them in New York.” I sighed, remembering the concert that was now two days away.
“Me too, but to be honest neither of us would be able to afford the airfare, let alone decent concert tickets and a hotel room.” Belle seemed to be the realistic one in almost every situation lately.
“That’s very true.” I huffed. “But it doesn’t keep me from wishing we could’ve. This is a big deal for them.”
“Maybe they’ll skype us and leave their laptop off to the side of the stage so we can remotely watch.” She joked, laughing loudly at herself.
“That’s a great idea.” I wondered aloud, staring blankly at a game on the tv.
“I was joking.” She sputtered after she finally caught her breath.
“Oh, I know. But that would be pretty cool.” I shrugged, and took another sip of my strawberry lemonade.

We ended up seeing The Avengers, which is honestly an amazing movie that I wish I could see a million times. It was like three hours long, plus our hour spent at Applebee’s, so I figured that’d be enough time for whatever my parents had planned on doing while I was gone.
We jumped in my truck and jammed our way home, more pumped up than we were when earlier. It took about 45 minutes to get home from where we were, so we took our time. We took the scenic route, driving along the coast and seeing as much of the beach and million dollar houses we could find.

Finally we ended up at home, and pulled into the driveway next to an unfamiliar black Hummer.
“Did your mom say anything about someone coming over?” Belle prompted, an eyebrow raised.
“No, maybe someone dropped by unexpectedly?” My eyebrows pushed together and I hopped out of my truck, locking it behind me as we walked towards the front door.
“Mom?” I called as I opened the door. “Are you guys decent? Belle’s with me!”
“Yes, Sydney.” She laughed at how idiotic my question sounded. “We’re in the kitchen.”
“Mom, who’s Hummer is in the dri--” I rounded the corner to the kitchen and was unable to finish my sentence. Belle and I stood there in shock while the six people in our kitchen stared at us with smiles on their faces. When I finally regained my composure I squeaked loudly and took off running to the only person I wanted to see right now. “I missed you so much!” I said as Kendall pulled me close to him, kissing my forehead.
“I missed you too, Sydney.” He smiled down at me, and butterflies exploded in my stomach.
“Kendall and the boys wanted to surprise you guys.” My mom started to explain, the biggest smile on her face. Making people happy was her favorite thing to do, so this was like a holiday to her.
“Well, surprise us they did.” Belle chimed in. I honestly had forgotten that the rest of the guys were there, and I caught Carlos’ eye before any of the others. I bolted from Kendall’s arms into Carlos’ and he hugged me tight.
“I missed you, best friend.” I sighed when he released me, holding me at arm’s length.
“Missed you more.” He chuckled.
“Come on, I’m sure you have tons of girls just begging to be your bestie.” I joked.
“Yeah, that’s what they want from me…” He just laughed and I shook my head at him, moving to Logan and giving him a big hug also.
“How have you been? Girls treating you okay?” I narrowed me eyes at him. “You treating girls okay?”
He laughed loudly and nodded. “Both have been good, I’ve been treating my non-existent girls very very well.”
“Well as long as you’re treating them right that’s all that matters.” I giggled. James was currently talking to my dad, so I waited until they were done to wrap my arms around him.
“Syd, I missed you!” He exclaimed, pulling me in for another bear hug. Other than Kendall, James and I had become the closest out of the four guys and I missed him almost as much as I missed Kendall.
“I wish you guys never had to leave.” I frowned, squeezing his muscular torso tightly.
“But it makes reuniting so much better,” He suggested, trying to make me feel better. He smiled hopefully at me and I couldn’t help but smile back.
“So, you guys have got to be wondering why we’re back so soon.” Logan spoke up. James and I broke apart and everyone took a chair around the dinner table so the guys could explain to us.
“You can go ahead and stop with the suspense now, guys.” I suggested once everyone was seated. Everyone laughed and James started this time.
“So while we were gone we were all thinking.” He started.
“You were thinking!?” I shrieked, and he laughed loudly.
“You know what I mean.” He pursed his lips at me.
“Okay, duck-face Daisy.” I laughed, and everyone else joined in.
“Anyway!” Belle urged us to move along the conversation.
“Okay, well basically we’re playing Radio City Music Hall and we thought it would be much more memorable if the people we cared about most were there with us.” Kendall finished. He pulled out two VIP necklaces from a backpack I hadn’t noticed he had and handed them to me and Belle.
“Oh my God!” Belle screeched.
I smiled widely and pushed my chair out of the way so I could get to Kendall. I kissed him quickly, and hugged him as best I could while he was still sitting.
“I cannot believe you guys did this for us.” I smiled.
“Yeah, we really love you guys and appreciate it but how in the world are we gonna get there? And where are we gonna stay?” Belle asked, being the realist she is once again.
“You’ll just fly up there with us tomorrow morning and we’ll take care of a hotel or something when we get there.” Carlos smiled, almost as happy as my mom to bring joy to others.
“You guys are seriously the most amazing people on this planet.” I was unable to stop smiling.
“Both of you deserve it.” James shrugged. “Plus, what fun is it to play a venue so big and important when the most important people aren’t there with you?”
“I don’t know, James, i haven’t really played any big important venues lately.” I smirked and pushed his shoulder jokingly.
“But seriously, I love you guys.” I beamed at the four amazing guys sitting in front of me, one of which was mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that this took so long.
Life has been extremely hectic, i hope you guys understand that.

Well, this chapter is more just here to move the story along and so that you guys actually get an update than it being a good chapter..
BUT the next chapter should be more exciting.

OH! Has anyone heard Windows Down?
AMAZING, RIGHT? <3
okay love you all alot and thanks for understanding why it took me three years to upload this lol