Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Henderson

We were sitting in the food court eating our lunches, me sitting on Arabella's left and across the table from Sydney, when I heard Arabella giggle. I followed her line of sight and saw three gorgeous guys walking towards our table. I immediately recognized them as the band that Arabella had described to me earlier. My eyes were instantly drawn to the shortest one of the three. His hair was dark and stuck straight up in the sexiest way. He was laughing with the guy in the middle, exposing probably the straightest, most perfect teeth I’ve ever seen and adorable dimples. When they were closer, the one in the middle looked at both me and Arabella and put a finger over his pursed lips, the universal 'shhhh' signal. We obliged. He slipped his hands over her eyes, smirking. Her breath caught in her chest audibly before her hands gripped his arms. She moved her hands around before eventually putting her fingers in his hair. He chuckled, letting her ruin his nicely styled hair.
"Hey, Kendall." She smiled successfully.
He moved his hands and said, "Hey."
She stood up and the most attractive one took her attention first.
"I don't believe we've met. I'm Logan." He smiled at her and they shook hands.
"I'm Sydney." She smiled.
"I'm James." James waved.
"Hey, James." She answered. Arabella made a noise in her throat.
"Oh! This is Arabella," She introduced Belle before turning the attention on me.
"And Bree." She pointed at me. I smiled at James, who smiled back politely. I took a deep breath and looked at Logan.
"Hi," I breathed.
He hit me with his smile, looking me in the eyes. "Hey,"
I heard the others talking about Carlos being in Miami visiting family.
"I'm Bree."
"Logan." He licked his lips. "So you guys staying for long?"
"Um, I’m not sure, actually." I laughed. "What are you guys doing here, don't you have some rehearsing to do or something?" I teased. He bit his lip.
"We have some time off so we figured we might be able to come find some gorgeous girls at the mall." He paused, looking at his feet and then up at me, only moving his eyes upwards, smirking. "Success."
I had no words to reply, so I just looked at him smiling at me, my mouth slightly open from shock. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and red. At that instant the rest of the group stood up. Sydney got up to throw away her garbage and I welcomed the excuse to walk away, getting up to throw away the remains of my lunch. We all followed Sydney and Kendall, who were walking ahead of us, talking and laughing. James and Arabella were beside us, James' arm slung casually over her shoulder. Logan walked beside me, looking at me sideways every now and then. I couldn't stop smiling. Finally after about the fifth time of him looking at me without saying anything, I had to ask.
"What!?" I laughed.
"What?" He smirked.
"Why do you keep looking at me?!?!" I couldn't stop giggling.
"It's just...your smile." He said, smiling at me crookedly and looked straight in my eyes. My face got hot again and I had to look away.
"Uhh, thanks, I guess." I mumbled. I saw him run his hand through his hair out of the corner of my eye. He chuckled. "Sorry,"
"For what?" I laughed, able to actually look at him now.
"Whenever I’m attracted to a girl, I just kind of...don't think about what I say before i say it?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"No, man. That's just you being your over flirtatious self." James popped in, laughing. He clapped Logan on the back before walking back towards Belle. Logan shook his head.
"Anyway," He sighed.
"Hey guys, Pac Sun?" Kendall called back.
Logan answered. "Yeah, sure."
We made our way into PacSun and Logan and I stayed together. It was unspoken, but it was like neither one of us wanted to walk away from the other. We browsed through the hats together happily. He would put a hat on my head, then laugh and snap a picture with his phone before carefully removing it and placing it back on the shelf.
"I love this one!" I gushed, picking up a hat with my favorite baseball team's logo.
"That is pretty cool." He smiled, picking up an identical one off the rack. "I think I’m gonna buy it." He paused. "Grab one for yourself too."
I shook my head. "Nahh, I don't get paid till Wednesday so I’m kind of low on cash. I'll pass." I smiled, a bit embarrassed.
"Do you really think I was gonna let you pay for it?" He looked at me with his eyebrows raised, completely serious.
"Well yeah," I said, putting the hat back on the shelf.
"When's your birthday?" He asked randomly.
"June 20th." I answered.
He picked up the hat I just put down and placed it on my head.
"Happy birthday." He smiled. I shook my head, taking the hat off and holding it in my hands.
"Goodness, Logan...." I started. His smile made me stop short. "What?"
"You're just so....so.." He looked like he was lost or words. "I don't know." He chuckled, running his hand through his hair again. I was confused.
"C'mon." He laughed. He walked to the checkout counter and I followed him. He put the two hats down and waited for the cashier.
"Wait, you look familiar." The cashier said after she had rung up both hats and told him the total. He smiled his smile and she squinted her eyes, trying to figure out why she recognized him. He let her think second, handing her the money instead of answering.
"Oh!" She slammed her hands on the counter and her eyebrows were raised. "You're from that show on nickelodeon!" She was in awe now that she realized who he was. "Big Time Rush, right? My sister watches that show religiously." She laughed nervously. "Which one are you? I've only seen it like a couple times, sorry." She finally stopped talking. He just chuckled.
"I'm Logan," He held his hand out and they shook hands. "Um, I think you're my sister's favorite. Can I get a picture with you?" She asked. He smiled sweetly at her. "Sure."
She pulled her iPhone out of her back pocket and brought up the camera.
"Can you take it for me, please?" She smiled at me, holding out the phone.
"Oh, sure!" I said, taking the phone and angling it towards the two. She had stood on Logan's left and he put his arm around her shoulders. She put her arm around his lower back, her hand resting on his waist.
"Smile!" They did, Logan's smile as flawless as ever, her smile star struck. The phone clicked.
"All done." I handed back her phone and smiled at her briefly.
"Thanks!" She smiled at Logan again, completely disregarding me. She walked back behind the counter, stuffing her phone back in her pocket.
"We're gonna get going now," He said to the cashier.
She smiled at him. "Okay, bye!"
We turned around, trying to find the rest of the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. ):
But i hope you like it anyway...
Comments would be GREATTT<3
#swag <--- hahah i just felt like writing that for some reason....