Status: I have many ideas for this story so I might have weekly updates for this.

Supernaturally Charmed

I-Miss-You Reunion

"Dean! Sam! Your'e here!" I said while running to meet them

"Hey Passion. We missed you." Sam said as he hugged me. "Yeah well I missed you two more though!" I replied as we parted.

"Hey P3! How 'bout me?"

"Well I missed you very much too my little Deany-poo!" I said as I ran to hug him.

"Why do you boys always miss Passion and not us?"

"Hey Prue! Oh man we missed you too you know." Dean said as he hugged her. "I know, I know. Anyway since we knew you two were coming Piper spent alL morning cooking for you guys." Prue said. "Wait, how did you know we were coming?" Sam asked. "Phoebe."Prue answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh right! Future-girl."Dean said

"Hey! Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that!" Phoebe said as she hit Dean

"Owww...Oh hey future-girl! I mean Phoebe! How's it going?" Dean said as he massaged his head.

"Sam! Dean!"

"Piper!" the two exclaimed. "Oh, Piper we missed you so much especially your cooking!"

"Well which do you two missed more? Me or my cooking?" Piper said while she glared at them.

"Of course we missed you more Pipes but it's just that we really like your cooking that we can't help but miss it too, you know." Sam said with his puppy dog look.

"Awww... Sam you look so cute when you do that. Anyway I missed the two of you too so ho 'bout a hug?!" She said as she spread her arms wide to hug both of them.

"Man it's good to be missed!" Dean said as we made our way into the house.

We laughed at him, but we didn't know that after a few months we might be missing him forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, sort of short I know but I've been having a wrier's block because of too much gaming. I THINK. Comment & Subscribe pretty please!!