Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Hopes

Rawr

I Grabbed my bags heading to the dock where the boat would soon come to pick us up, I was exausted from packing and unpacking so on and so on. The whole ride here I hadnt said a word to Luke.

I was snapped back to realitly by the boat's bell. I slowly walked onto the boat following Luke like a lost puppy, I dont really like strangers. Luke lead me to the hotel part of the ship, Luke had to ask 5 people where it was.

He grabbed two keys from the man at the front desk and handed one to me. "Lose it, and you dont get another." He said simply and kept walking.

"Rawr." I mumbled under my breath. When we got to the room I gasped in awe, when you first walk in was like a riving room with a love seat and 2 chairs, connected to the living room was a kitchen. Then a bedroom behind double doors.

I looked at the clock. 10:03 P.M. I sighed. After taking a shower and dressing in plaid pj pants and one of Lukes shirts I climbed in bed where luke was waiting with a smirk. "What are you smirking about?" I asked

"Two things, One you wearing my shirt." He smiled looking at my chest area, I pulled the covers up. "And two this bed is smaller than the one at home." He pointed out.

"So?" I asked. "So" He said "Were closer." He said scooting closer and putting his hand on my hip. I looked at his hand then at his face, then back again.

"You have five seconds to move you hand or ill shove it down you throat," I said smiling at him sweetly. He quickly removed it. "Goodnight" said turning over facing the wall.
"Night we have a lot to do tomorrow." He stated.
Just as I was about to fall asleep I felt his body heat behind me and his hand on my waist one again, Tingles soared though me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kate." Someone whispered sexyily (totally a word) in my ear. I moaned and rolled over hand flying. "Ow!" the same voice shouted, my eyes shot open only to see Luke with his hand covering his eye.

"What happened?" I asked yawning.
"What happened!?" He asked shocked. "Is that you wacked me in the face"
"Opps." I muttered not caring.
"Ah I cant see." He said blinking quickly

"You are so over dramatic." I muttered
"Lets go swimming!" He cheered. I covered my ears.
"What time is it?"
"Nine." he answered.
"To early." I muttered

"Its nine at night, Kate." he pointed out. I looked at him, all seriousness. (again a word) I shot up and ran to the window. True to his word it was dark, the moon glistening over the water. Considering i went to bed around 5 I did the math.
"17 hours, you let me sleep for 17 hours?" I glared at him.

"Yep, lets swim" He said getting up and throwing a very showy swimmingsuit at me, I threw it back. "Nice try." I said grabbing my bikini that had what looked like splatter paint on it, then I threw on my black swimmingsuit cover over it.

Walking out of the bathroom I saw Luke, he was shirtless. My cheeks flarred as I looked away. Luke, just seeming to notice I walked in smiled, my heart fluttered. By the way he acts people would probably think he likes me but I knew better to think even hope for that. So why do I keep hopeing?
♠ ♠ ♠
I Know its been FOREVER!!!!!!!! but I got a comment today with made me happy :) I know this chapter sucks but the next one ill be good, and steamy...jk im lieing, or am i?

ANYWHOOOOOO SUBSCRIBE!! AND COMMENT!! AND AND AND AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "LITTLE MISS NOT SO PERFECT' personally i think the new story's writting is better because I took my time on it, and I alone am writting it not me and my friend, so its not so mushed together