Status: Updates=Often

Unreasonable Circumstances.

Good or bad?

Good or bad?

His eyes shot open. I took my hand back he looked at me questionably. "Um what where you doing to me?" He asked. "Nothing. Im going to go get food wanna come?" I asked nervously.
"Nahh Im going to shoot hoops with some friends." I nodded akwardly. "Well have fun" I said before bolting out of the room. I walked outside and saw the limo. I knocked on the dark tinted windows. Suddenly the door unlocked. "Hey girl." Matt said rubbing at his eyes "Nice to see you again."
I opened the door and climbed in front seat with Matt. Clothes were everywhere. He watched me examine the car. "Do you sleep here?" I asked shocked. He nodded his head I could tell he was embarressed but I kept pushing. "Why?"
He shifted uncomfortable. "My uh parents, well were sorta" He sighed frusterated " Were poor, really poor."
"Oh," I felt bad. When I looked up I noticed we were at a fast food place. "Wait how'd you know I wanted food, I never told you."
"The only time ive driven you somewhere was to get food so I just figured..."
"Im going to not take offence to that." I said glaring at him. -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
After lunch
Me and Matt headed 'home' It just stepped out of the car when I heard "Watch out!!!!!" I didnt register in time when something hit my head, I fell to the ground. I sat up and rubbed my head, when I looked at my hand, there was a little blood on it. "Damn it." I muttered angrily.
I looked up and sat Matt's hand reached out I was about to take it when I was lifted off the ground, Luke threw me over his sholder. "Hey!" I shouted. No responce, I started hitting his back. Not even a flinch.
By now we were in 'our' room. I groaned "Put me down!" I demanded. "Fine ." He said dropping me on the bed.
"Gentle." I muttered. I heard him digging around in the bathroom. Before I could ask what he was doing he came back carrying tylenol, a towel and neosporin.
"Its not as bad as it looks" I told him. He ignored me and began to work on my head. "Thnaks." I mumbled. "But why are you being...nice?"
"Why do you think I cant just be nice?" He asked.
"Because I know you, Unfortunatly" I added
He chuckled. "Fine. I have news."

"Good or bad?" I asked
"Well depends" I raised an eyebrow. "Your going on a cruise."
I wanted to jump for joy "How could that be bad news?"
"Because im coming." he said a light smile touching his lips.
Oh now I see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you know what I love? comments