A Very Merry Unbirthday

***ing For Virginity

Image

I sat on my bed, a faint smile on my face.
“I really like him, KittyKitty,” I muttered, petting my little grey tabby cat. My legs were crossed, and she was in between them. She stared up at me with grey-green eyes, nesting into my leg. Her claws stung a bit, but I ignored it.
“I really like him, but I don’t know if he likes me. He’s such a great guy too…” KittyKitty nudged her nose against my hand, and ran off.
I lay back on my bed. I thought it was great that I was dating a boy who signed a virginity pledge; Amazing, actually. It felt nice knowing that he wouldn’t try anything, not that I would have worried he would anyway. He was such an awesome guy, he was sweet and considerate…
But lately I’d been having these dreams. I suppose the female equivalent of a wet dream. I had never felt this way about a boy before.
I glanced out the window. He had looked so beautiful tonight… The stars were burning so bright. I wished he had this curse; the one I’m bearing. This lust. Thoughts of him were plaguing me, and I felt guilty feeling this way, when he was apt on being a virgin. And, really, I wanted him that way, I just was ready. I wanted to give him my ‘most precious gift’ as the woman I bought my necklace from put it. There was nothing I could do but wish.
Suddenly, a black shadow blocked my window. The bright stars and purple sky were obscured by a dark form, and scarlet scarf came tumbling through the window, followed by him.
“Mariah.” He gasped out, lying on the floor. I stared down at him from my bed.
“Kevin.” I replied, blinking in shock.
He leaped from his spot on the floor, tackling me to the bed. I landed with a breath outward, and he immediately attached his lips to mine. I feel a tingle deep down low, and gasped out his name, shoving him off a bit.
“Wha-what a-are you doing, Kevin?”
He smirked once, before slamming his lips on mine, quick, and hard; but gently, careful not to push my lips into my teeth, or bruise them. He kissed me passionately, our tongues rubbing together. His head was cocked slightly, kissing me hard, one hand against the back of my head as mine rested on his shoulders. He pulled apart and placed his lips by my ear.
“I’m wooing you. Is it working?” He panted the smirk evident in his voice. I have to admit; the words made me melt.
“I- uh, Kevin-” I stuttered, distracted by his lips under my ear, and his leg between mine.
“Shh, now, I’m not done.” He muttered against my neck.
Lightly licking on my neck, he kept kissing down until he met my collarbone, following it over, then up the other side. He began to kiss up my neck again, then over to my lips once more. I was breathing heavy, yet shallow at the same time. He met my lips once more, hands going to the front of my pajama top. He was kissing me so fiercely, as I sat like a ragdoll, attempting to kiss back, that I didn’t notice he had unbuttoned it.
He pulled back a moment to let me catch my breath; or so I thought until he ripped off his shirt, climbing back onto me. His arms were around me, hands wandering my back. I was propped up against the wall, and he was straddling my waist. His chest was pressed against mine, his crotch pressing against the patch of skin between my belly button and waist; I could feel the bulge in his jeans. I gasped slightly into another kiss, pushing him back. He slid the shirt off me, rubbing his hands over my stomach lightly, then back around, yanking me to him. I placed my hands in his hair, kissing him back, as he lightly unhooked my bra, taking it off.
“Kevin- you’re a virgin!” I snapped, yanking away from him. He had a slightly confused and hurt look in his eyes.
“That doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m doing. And, might I add, so are you.” He responded, staring into my eyes.
“No, Kevin, you’re virginity pledge, this!” I responded, taking his hand, and running my fingers over his ring; I loved that ring.
“What about yours?” He said, fingers touching the key around my neck; the ‘Key to my Heart’. I sighed lightly.
“… Kevin…” He smirked at me knowingly, I sighed lightly. He knew the only reason I protested was because I wanted him to have his virginity, and that I could care less about mine right now. He pressed his lips lightly to mine, and pushed be back on the bed.
“Fuck purity.” He said, pulling lightly on my pajama bottoms. I nodded, smiling up at him. I could see from this position that his bulge was considerably larger, growing a bit more as he pulled both my pants and underwear off. He stood up and chucked them to the ground, racing to unbutton his pants, and yank off his underwear. He leaned down and grabbed something, tossing it sheepishly between his hands.
“Uhm, I brought a condom. I know we’re both virgins but I wasn’t sure if you were you know, like, uhm…” He stuttered, glancing at me. I grinned wider, touched by his words.
“I’m on the pill; and I really really don’t want anything else to come between us… we’ll be extra careful though, okay?” He grinned widely, crawling on top of me, kissing me until I relaxed again.
He was the perfect size, and felt amazing simply brushing against the insides of my thighs.
“Kevin…” I muttered, running my hand over his bare and soft shoulder.
He kissed me one last time, rubbing my ribs lightly, before slowly pushing his way in. I hissed lightly, and tears filled my eyes. I heard him gasp back pleasure, and ramble apologizes, but I was focused on all the feelings besides pain, and touched his hand lightly, encouraging him to go on. He thrusted lightly a few times, before I touched his hand again, and he started to go harder, making a rhythm. I felt my orgasm building up, at the same time his did, and clawed at the sheets, bucking my hips lightly, writhing around beneath him.
“Ke-kev-kevin!” I moaned out. He thrusted once, then pulled back as he orgasmed inside me. The look on his face is as fresh today in my memory as it was then. He smiled sleepily at me, and slid off his ring, sliding it on my thumb. I smiled back, shakily unhooking my necklace, and placing it around his neck. They both fit perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Other's are on the way...