Status: Hiatus

Southern Belle...as if.

Chapter 2

“Oh, Virginia how I love your summer’s, if it wasn’t so humid that’d…be a bummer!” Sammy tried to sing as we walked down the sidewalk.
“No wonder why you didn’t wanna sing last night, you’re horrid” I laughed waving at a family friend across the street before continuing on to the store “Why did I let you convince me that the walk wasn’t that far?” I blew out a sigh of relief when the store finally came into view.
“Whatever! You were the one that said oh the pool’s stuff is so overpriced let’s go in town to get stuff” Sammy argued pulling the door open the letting the freezing air hit us like a ton of bricks. “I only suggested that we save gas by walking.”
“Yea you just didn’t want to get your car seats wet.” I grumbled going to pick out my food and beverage. While searching through the different chips they had in the gas station I felt a presence behind me but choose to ignore it. It wasn’t until I had my choice and turned quickly to get a drink and apparently the person behind me thought the same and we collided, his strong arms quickly catching mine preventing my most likely embarrassing fall. “Uh, thanks…” I trailed noticing it was the stranger from last night and we were extremely close to each other.
“Henry, and no problem I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if you had actually fallen because of me” his voice was husky yet he kept a playful smile on his lips and I could easily sense the sarcasm in his voice.
“Does that work on all the girls you talk to?” I inquired noticing that he was already checking out another girl in a rather slutty outfit.
“I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m simply trying to be nice to a pretty girl” he responded glancing between me and the other girl.
“While eyeing another girl? Very classy of you, honestly.” I rolled my eyes breaking away from him and going to get a drink form the coolers.
“Now that’s not fair, I can’t exactly help what my eyes see” he laughed not taking anything seriously, and why should he? I sure as hell wasn’t interested.
“Well maybe you should go talk to her instead of pestering me.” I responded coolly my back to him. “You’ll probably have more luck anyway.” I added glancing over my shoulder to see him staring dumbfounded at me which is when I noticed Sammy excitedly motioning behind him.
“And why won’t I have any luck with you?” he asked smugly
“Because I’m not attracted to man-whores.” I responded letting the cooler door slam and glided on past him. I smirked at my response and also his reaction. He just stood there starring after me like I was an alien or had three heads, which I guess in his world I was, I doubt his ever been rejected in his entire life…until now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andrea's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31131490

so, 10 readers, 3 subscribers equals major excitement for my first story
yet no commetns?
seriously let me know what you guys think
also sorry the chapters are so short im still tryin to find enough time to get a nice sized chapter done but they're on their way i promise :]
i know this is extra short but i'm bout to fall asleep yet i wanted to get another little something out for you guys

Peace&Love