Status: Hiatus

Southern Belle...as if.

Chapter 1

"Just because you think I can sing doesn't mean I actually can!" I exclaimed as Sammy walked back towards me after signing our names up to sing for the carnival. "Not to mention I look like a complete mess." I added pointing out the fact that we had been here for about two hours and the Summer heat had done quite the number on my appearance.
"Whatever we're hot and everybody knows it." Sammy simply replied confidently flipping her hair.
"More like a hot mess." I heard a familiar voice behind me.
"Bryan!!" I screamed attacking him with a hug. "God, I haven't seen you in forever!"
"I saw you like 4 days ago you freak" he simply retorted, quick intro: I've known Bryan since we were both in middle school he just graduated from high school and he's honestly the only guy in my life that I trust. He's bleach blonde, tall, and very outspoken.
"Well in her book those are apparently the same thing." Sammy quickly responded rolling her eyes at me. "Tell her to stop being stupid and come sing with me." she added.
"Hello! I'm standing right here! Jerks." I laughed very much talking with my hands, it's sometimes scary when all three of us get together.
"Now if you guys could put your hands together and give a warm welcome to our very own, Drea!" i heard through the microphone and snapped my neck over to Sammy, she had told me we were both singing, not just me.
"What the hell?"
"You don't wanna keep them waiting do you?"
"I'm gonna kick your ass after this,Bryan stop laughing and make sure she doesn't run off." I sighed turning around and stomping up to the stage.
"What do you wanna sing tonight?" one of the guys from the "house band" asked.
"You guys know 'Little White Church' right?" I sighed.
"Sure thing, we got your back up voices too." a girl responded smiling at me which calmed my nerves.
The music started and then I walked up to the mic with my head down, if i had to do this i was gonna give a real show. "You've been singing that same ole song far too long far too long." I soon started dancing around adding in things here and there searching the crowd for something I didn't even know what just felt the need to and then i locked eyes with a guy. this wasn't just any guy though he was a stranger, a rarity to this town. i smirked keeping eye contact as i sang the next lines sensing that this guy was a complete womanizer "Charming devil, silver tongue had your fun now you're done. Mama warned me bout your games she don't like you anyway." then I added in a laugh and continued you the song looking through the rest of the crowd. We finished the song and the place erupted with applause and people stated yelling requests "Sorry folks, I only get one tonight," I laughed as i handed the mic back over walking over to Sammy.
"Whose the hot stud you were starring at earlier?"
"Gosh Sammy, no that was really good, or see told you you're awesome just hey whose this guy and can i bang him?" I laughed even though i was searching the crowd for him.
"I did not say that! You make me sound like a whore." She pouted.
"Well if the shoe fits," Bryan laughed quickly getting smacked in the head. "Ow, bitch!" he yelled earning glares from the parents around us.
"It doesn't matter I can't find him anyway" I sighed. We spent the rest of the night walking around, playing Bingo, and eating way too much sugar. But secretly I was searching for the new mystery guy and i went home questioning 'Who the hell was that guy, and why can't i stop thinking about him?'
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry I took so long to update I'm just now finishing school and had to focus on papers and tests and such along with work. But now that school is over I'll actually be able to get this story out there for y'all to read =]
also all chapters are gonna be in Andrea's POV now.
feel free to leave feedback
Peace&Love