The Great Rising

Chapter nine

"We have to go find the others plus Shizune, Anko Sensei, Hinata, Temari, Rock Lee, Ten Ten, and Ino. hehe" I told naruto as i stopped dragging him by the collar on his jacket. "Why!?" Naruto asked rubbing the back of his neck. "I just explained everything a while ago Naruto don't you ever listen? For the group date! stupid and you should already know about it since you and Nelly are going together and you will love Nelly! I know I do. Shes awesome." i flat out told him. "But i don't wanna go with Nelly i dont like her i like-" i cut him off "Me. I know this Naruto but I like Andy and he likes me....I have a chance with him and i dont wanna ruin it. Me and him might have a future together i mean after all my lifes goal is to marry him have children together grow old die peacefully in eachothers arms go to hell and be Hitlers bitches that simple." i said letting out a few giggles at the last part. "Randa are you going on about Hilter again? Im pretty sure they have no clue who Adolf Hitler is." A familiar voice behind us said as i heard laughing. I turned around to see Princess, Nelly, Lenny, Kaylee, Victor, Ino, Sakura, Kambre, Temari, Gaara, Konkuro, Hinata, Hem, Rock Lee, and Marie. "Hey guys, hey Naruto i guess that just made our job easier on us its basically all the people we needed to find minus Anko Sensei and Shizune." i said as he and Sai sweatdropped. Sai is really quiet i forgot he was with us i thought to myself. "Why were you looking for us?" Ino asked. "Simple answer to that question young annoying one. To tell you that your going on a date with my friend Two-bit, Lennie your going with Sakura, Ten Ten your going with Sodapop, Temari your going with my friend Steve Randle, Lee your going with Kambre, Hinata you and Hem are going together, and Princess your going with Gaara you are all welcome. and I think I already told you Temari." i stated fast but not to fast to where they wouldn't catch what i said. "Sounds like fun" all but kambre and Konkuro were happy and excited about it and Ino ignored my insult from before and started talking to Sakura about their dates. "Kaylee Victor since you are dating you are going together." i told them as they nodded in response. "why do i have to go with Lee?" Kambre complained "Cause i said so and theres no changing cause im so sure Lee is a cool guy." i said imatating her snobby voice " by the way has anyone seen Becks?" i asked remembering that we made up. "Yeah she's with your dad if you wanna call Iruka Sensei that, but yeah she said that he was teaching her more about jutsus and such." Marie responded and i nodded. "So you guys wanna come with to find Anko Sensei and Shizune?" i asked them as they all agreed. "We should go mess around too." Nelly added "Oh yeah of course we should Nelly im glad you said that." i said as she came up to walk with me and linked fingers together holding hands like we always use too.
Narutos POV
I don't know why I like her so much! But i do and why does she have to be with Andy? and who the hell is Hitler?! All these thoughts running through my mind 1000 miles per minute. It just pisses me off so bad that she likes him more than me i mean sure he's a lead singer in a band but he looks like a girl! what does he have that i dont? Me and Randa can train together we can get along so much better than that stupid Andy can grrrrrr. Stop thinking about this Naruto you'll just burst out in anger towards Randa and make her hate you so calm down she'll get over that Andy guy and come to you just you wait I thought to myself. I turned around to slow my pace so i could walk with Randa and i saw her and Nelly holding hands with intwind fingers. I sweatdropped why is she holding hands with a girl thats her own age? "uhhh Randa why are you two holding hands?" i asked. "Cause we are best friends and thats what me and Nelly do. We also kiss so becareful or we might make you jelous Naruto." she said with a laugh and Nelly laughed too and i sweat dropped. Since friends in her world hold hands maybe.....hehe idea. I walked beside her and intertwind my fingers with her while her and Nelly were laughing and talking with everyone else. "Wait whose holding my other hand?" she asked as she turned her head towards me. "uhhh Naruto what are you doing?" she asked raising her eyebrow as everyone waited for an answer. "Friends in your world appearently hold hands so im holding your hand because we are friends." I replied with a grin on my face but that slowly faded as she took her hand away from mine. "No not friends. Best friends and boyfriends and girlfriends do and Nelly is one of my best friends." she stated and Kaylee came up and held her arm seperating us so she wouldnt hit me. "Nice try Naruto hehe" Sakura and Ino snickered as they copied Randa and Nelly. "Hey all the girls should hold hands!" Randa yelled and they did. It was a straight line of girls holding hands. Me and all of the guys sweatdropped at this. Well all but Bushy Brows who suggested that we do the same but appearently none of the guys wanted to.
Randa's POV
As all the girls had intertwind fingers Lee tried to do the same with the guys and made all the girls laugh. Then i knew a way to anger Naruto more. "Awww poor Lee come join us! Since their all mean and have no youth" i parted from Kaylee and held out my hand which Lee gladly took and held Kaylees hand too. Naruto sweatdropped "You only did that because i tried to hold your hand and how is Lee your best friend? you barely know him!?" Naruto shouted. "Lee is not my best friend and i held my hand out to him because your a jerk and wont hold his hand. He just wanted to be apart of something so i did since your a big jerk." i flat out said as Naruto sweatdropped. "hey we are at the Hokage building im sure we'll find Shizune there!" i said as we all went in still holding hands but having difficulting getting through the door. "TO THE TOP!" I yelled as i saw everyone in the building. We went in the elevator and i pressed the button. "Everyone should jump up and down!" i exclaimed loving to shake the elevator. "Thats not a good idea theres too many of us" Ten Ten stated "awww but its so fun" i pouted as everyone laughed at my expression. We finally got to the top and when the elevator door opened i was the last one out because i pressed all of the buttons and laughed to myself. I got to the right room and knocked on the door. "come in." I heard Tsunades voice say and i walked in "Hi Tsunade! i need to talk to Shizune really quick." i said "ok thats fine with me. Randa" she smiled at me. "Shizune my friend Dally needs a date for the group date and he's an adult and would love to have you come with him!" i said with a big grin on my face. "Ummm im really busy i dont know if i can." Shizune responded with a blush on her face. "Oh come on. Tsunade beautiful and young you wouldnt mind if Shizune took the night off tonight to get lucky with a handsom fellow would you? i mean she works so hard all the time she needs a night of fun please." i sweet talked Tsunade. "Haha only you can sweet talk me Randa only you and youre right go ahead what time and where is she meeting you?" Tsunade laughed as everyone looked shocked at what just happened as if they were expecting her to kill me or something. "my place at seven and if you want you can help her get ready for the date hehe." i said winking at her. "You're a charmer Randa and my favorite too. She'll see you then." Tsunade said with a smile. "Not always only to you Tsunade and seeeeee ya tonight Shizune" i said as i waved them goodbye. We all walked to the elevator. "How do you always get on her good side? I mean she would never let anyone talk to her like that!" Sakura asked shocked. "I dont know I guess I just have that affect on people." i said as the door opened to Anko Sensei. "ANKO SENSEI WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" I exclaimed. "My awesome friend Darry Curtis is about your age and we would like you to come with us on a group date with him." I smiled one of those smiles you cant resist. "Do I know you?" she asked. "Uhhhh most people in this village do im Randa Adson the one who is suppose to fight Orochimaru and also appearently Iruka's daughter." i said shocked that she didnt know me.
"oh right. sure what time and what place?" she asked. "wow that was easier than Shizune was and my place and at seven.hehe" i told her. "Oh good Shizune is going by see you then!" she ran off in a hurry as we got in the elevator. "Wow that was as easy as Pinky Pie." i laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i havent posted in a while i had no ideas what so ever but i will be coming up with new ideas that will link with the tragedy idea i have in mind hehe i hope you guys like it ^.^ :D
And the Hitler thing i am not intending to offend anybody but if you would like to know what thats about comment and i will tell the story in the next authors note and also i am accepting covers if anyone would like to make a cover for the story :)