Status: super active :D

The Trouble We Could Get Into

New York

I woke up to a strong arm pushing me back and forth. I groaned and opened my eyes to see my brother, Zack, smiling at me. “Time to wake up you two, the bus is on the front right now.”

I groaned and turned over to cuddle with Bri. She wrapped her arm around me and we cuddled close together. I smiled at the fact that I had the most beautiful girl in the world right by my side – loving me just as much as I loved her.

“That’s it,” I heard a male voice say before I was swooshed up from my perfectly comfortable bed. I groaned and looked up to see that Alex had picked me up and was now carrying me bridal style down to the bus.

I then heard Zack swoop up Bri and begin to carry her down to the bus as well. I sighed and let him carry me down the beige steps of my home to the new home I would be in for the next few months – All Time Low’s tour bus.

I was soon on the couch where Alex set me when I began to wake up more. Zack plopped Bri right next to me and I smiled at her. Rian then appeared with my entire luggage with Matt right behind with Bri’s. If anything – the boys were good to us.

“Where is Kaycee?” I asked immediately .I knew my best friend was also coming on this tour and there was no way I was enduring it without her.

“We’re off to go and pick her up right now,” Jack explained. “Don’t worry.”

“Okay that’s good,” I relaxed and leaned back on the chair in the front longue. “What time is it?”

“Five in the morning,” Rian told me as he came to sit next to me. “But you have plenty of time to sleep until we get to our first venue later today.”

“Good,” I smiled as I moved my head from the couch to Rian’s shoulder.

Soon enough we arrived at Kaycee’s and I instantly perked up. Once she walked on the bus I got up and squealed excitedly with her. I then hugged her before Bri came up and gave her a calmer hug. I spoke first. “I missed you!”

“I missed you, too!” Kaycee said giddily as she flopped herself on the coach next to Jack.
Bri leaned into me once again before Alex sat down next to Jack and voiced his opinion. “You two saw each other not even eight hours ago and you missed each other?”

“Gaskarth please,” Kaycee put her hand up in a joking way. “Of course we did.”

“Where to next, boys?” the driver, Mike, then asked the band members.

“Jeff’s house is the next closest,” Jack sat down.

“We’re getting Jeff next?” I said excitedly.

“Of course you’re excited,” Zack mumbled with a smirk. “But yes we’re getting him now.”

“Why do you like the man so much?” Rian asked. “I thought I was the favorite guy best friend.”
I hugged him from the side. “I love you very much my Ri bear! You are my guy best friend but I love the rest of them too.”

“I guess I can deal with that,” he winked.

**********

I woke up on the floor of the bus just a mere 6 hours later. My head was placed on Rian’s stomach with Jeff’s head on my butt. Alex seated next to me with his head near my chest. My girlfriend who should’ve been near me was seated next to Zack – her head on his shoulder.

I stretched my arms to find Rian was wide awake. His face smile at me as he began to talk.
“Hey, sleepyhead.”

I groaned with a smile and plopped my head back down on his chest. “How long have you been up?”

“Eh, I don’t know, an hour maybe,” he contemplated in his words.

“Why didn’t you move?” I asked curiously.

“Because then you’d wake up and I didn’t want that,” he whispered so no one can hear.

“But that’s stupid,” I shrugged. “You should’ve gotten up.”

“Whatever, doesn’t bother me,” he stated as a weight for lifted from my bottom and Jeff was then up. He stretched and sat up from his laying position near me.

“Hey, where is everyone?” Jeff questioned as Rian and I stood up to realize no one was around except a few of us.

Mike smiled and looked back at us. “We’re at the hotel you guys, they’re in there getting stuff situated. They’ll be out soon.”

“We’re here?” I asked excitedly as Mike nodded. I woke up Bri gently and told her the news
before grabbing her hand and going into the hotel lobby. I saw Alex in a vulnerable position so I ran up to him and hopped on his back.

At first he was surprised but once he realized it was me – he grabbed my legs and smiled at me. After he was done, he grabbed the key and we headed up to the room with Bri, Rian, and Jeff following behind us. Once we got there we realized how big the room was.

“Alright rooms will get assigned once the others wake up,” Alex said before setting me down gently to the floor. “But until then, welcome to New York City!”

“New York City?” Bri questioned with an amazed expression on her face. “That’s where we are?”

Alex nodded with a smile. “Come on, let’s go get the others up so we can sight see.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Sorry that this took so long to get up, but that is my fault completely :/. Big thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented <3 we really appreciate it SO much. So please keep the commenting and subscribing up :3.

I know this was a bit boring, but it's just basically introduction to what's going to come. Just trying to get some background information up. But I assure you - it will get really, really good :D!