Sooner Than Later, I'll Need a Saviour

Proposal.

It’s been six months since Zacky and I - both soberly - confessed our love. From there our relationship had just taken off. And it’s also been four months both of us have been clean of all drugs and alcohol. You heard me right, I gave up pot and everything else my body has digested since I was sixteen.

By now I have gotten my GED and moved in with Zacky. Of course we had moved into a different apartment. Layla’s stalking issues was not something we wanted to mess with. It was beyond creepy and there had been multiple times in the last six months I’ve wanted to slit her throat and hide her body in a dumpster. But, for some stupid reason, it’s illegal.

Zacky had gotten pretty far too. Ever since he started using me for a model - not trying to toot my horn, he pointed it out - his photography got a lot more popular. So popular, in fact, he had many more customers. With my opinion, I got him to use the money from his grandparents to open a shop. I was his secretary and it seemed everyday he had at least three clients.

“Alice my love!” Jimmy shouted dramatically, bursting through Zacky and I’s door with his arms flung over his head. I laughed, standing from my spot on the couch so he could take me into a tight hug. In also walked Brian and Johnny.

“Hey Ali,” Brian greeted taking me into a hug once Jimmy released me. Once me and Johnny also shared a hug I looked at the three suspiciously.

“What are you guys doing here? And where’s Zacky? I woke up with a note saying he was going to be gone and to keep myself entertained.” It was odd. On Sundays, like today, the shop was closed so Zacky and I dedicated the day to ourselves. To wake up to an empty bed with only a note was very odd.

“We are the entertainment,” Johnny informed me. I rose an eyebrow, slowly looking at the three.

“If a gay threesome between you guys is suppose to be ‘entertaining’, I think I’ll pass.” Jimmy and Brian’s noses wrinkled like they smelt something bad while Johnny smiled slyly. No, Johnny hasn’t gotten over me or Zacky, but now he is also going after the rest of the usual gang. That does include Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Candy.

Oh, Candy! She is also clean of all drugs. Alcohol is an occasional thing, but she gave up prostitution and drugs. She is a waitress at Denny’s and, to her defense, it is a very good job from her job past. She’s been dating some guy named Mikey for the past three months and I can see a proposal on the horizon.

“Fuck no. And Johnny, wipe that damn smirk off your face,” Brian snapped. Johnny’s smirk instantly broadened and he scooted dangerously close to Brian.

“You know you like it.” Brian shoved him away with a roll of his eyes.

“So what do you want to do today Alice?” Jimmy piped up, tearing my attention away from the two. I shrugged, picking up my phone to slide into my pocket.

“I dunno Jimbo. Any ideas?” Everyone left the apartment and I locked the door with my key that I pocketed afterwards. We walked down the single flight of stairs before stepping out onto Main Street.

“I think we should go to the pier. There’s a carnival today,” Brian spoke up, grinning widely. I high fived him and agreed. I loved carnivals, always have and always will. Soon we were heading to said carnival and picking fun of each other the whole way.

“Carousel first!” Jimmy shouted, grabbing my hand and running to the ride that was currently spinning. Since it was two o’clock on a Sunday the place was pretty busy with the church goers out. We waited in line, probably looking odd. Here was three tattoo covered males and one darkly dressed woman in line for a carousel while everyone else was in bright colors.

“What do you want to ride?” Johnny asked excitedly. I watched as the different animals and items twirled around on the ride. My eyes spotted a unicorn and I grinned widely, grabbing the gate separating us from the ride since I was so anxious.

“The unicorn!” I shouted. I got many people to look at me, but I couldn’t really say I gave a fuck. I frowned when I saw there was only one unicorn on the entire ride. “I may have to kick someone’s ass to get it.”

“That’ll be fun,” Jimmy snickered. I looked back at them to see Brian typing away on his cell phone. I glared and waited until he looked up. When he did I shoved a finger in his face.

“You, sir, are in line for a carousel and you’re more interested with your phone?” I lowered my finger, crossed my arms, and looked away dramatically. “You’re un-American.”

“I’m sorry Mommy,” Brian remarked sarcastically, rolling his eyes at me. Suddenly the ride stopped and people began to leave the ride. I bounced on my feet excitedly as I waited for everyone to leave. The man in charge finally opened the gate and I sprinted around to get to my unicorn. I literally jumped on and grasped the golden pole going down through it’s neck to keep it up.

I looked around and frowned. None of the guys had seemed to get on the ride. Or if they did they were no where near me. “Where did everyone go?”

I didn’t get to wonder anymore since the ride jolted into movement. I got excited enough, like a young child, to soon forgot about my missing friends. They have phones, I’ll just call them after the ride. Suddenly arms were wrapping around my waist and I let out a short scream, afraid it was some random guy here to rape me.

“Calm down babe.” I looked down and smiled to see Zacky. I planted a kiss on his lips as he slipped me off the ceramic unicorn. I frowned, looking back at the animal.

“Hey, I was riding here.”

“Well make this special exception for me, okay/” I studied him and nodded. He smiled and kissed my cheek. “Alice, you know I love you, right?”

“Of course,” I said slowly, afraid where this was heading. He wasn’t breaking up with me, was he? Maybe he realized he could do better and planned on it, starting by dumping me. I mentally slapped myself. This was Zacky, he’d never do such a thing.

“In reality we haven’t known each other long, but I don’t care. You own my heart and I’m pretty sure you know that. But I want the whole world to know. I wanted people to look at us and just know we both belong to someone.”

“Zacky…” I trailed off softly.

“Please don’t talk right now.” He cracked a weak smile. “If I don’t do this now I might never have the balls to try again.”

I just nodded.

He took a deep breath before holding my hand in both of his and he sank to his knee. My breathing picked up and I thought I was going to have a panic attack. This wasn’t really happening, was it?

“Alice, I want to marry you. I want to be with you until I’m old, smelly, and lying on my deathbed. Even then I want to have you when we're dead. I never want you to leave my side and vise versa. Will you marry me?”

I gasped as he used one of his hands to pull out a small, velvet box from his jeans. Inside was a silver band with three diamonds along it. I felt the tears stinging my eyes as I used my hands to cover my mouth. “I do! I do!”

He smiled before pulling out the ring and placing it on my ring finger. I pulled him up and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. It wasn’t until the clapping started that I had realized the carousel had come to a stop and exposed us to the crowd that had gathered either to ride or just because of the excitement. Jimmy, Johnny, Brian, Matt, and Candy - I could only assume the last two were the ones to be with Zacky today - were at the front, cheering and wolf calling.

I had found my saviour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, that's the end. I tried continuing this story and even just rewriting it totally. I was at a stand still. In reality you should be happy with this ending. Originally I was just going to say fuck it and delete it, but angy_kaulitz (my new wifey) talked me into just finishing it instead of erasing it forever. So yeah.

Thanks to everyone who continuously commented and those few silent readers. Love you guys.