‹ Prequel: You're my Treasure
Status: New sequal!

Life After Treasure

003

“Okay, let’s start unpacking.” I say opening a box.

“What should I unpack?” Riley asks.

“Just pick a box.”

I start putting some shirts away.

“Jackpot!” I hear Riley say loudly behind me.

I turn around to see him holding a pair of my panties. “Put those down!” I laugh.

I try to grab them from him, but he puts his arm high in the air preventing me from getting them. “Please?” I pout.

“Nope,” He says leaning in to kiss me but I back up and turn my head. “Aw come on baby, don’t do that, I was only kidding. I’ll put them back.” He says throwing them back in the box. He walks closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist and then pushes us down on the bed.

“Are you mad at me?” He asks.

I just lean in and let my lips graze his lightly to tease him. He closes the space between us and his lips collide with mine. My hands travel up to his hair and I run them through it. I feel his tongue go across my bottom lip telling me he wants to deepen the kiss. I decide not to open my mouth, but I did not expect him to bite my lower lip causing me to moan. He smiles into the kiss and then his tongue massages mine. After a few minutes of kissing he pulls back abruptly.

“Crap, I’ve got to go to work!” He says getting up quickly.

He gathers his laptop bag and keys, then walks over and kisses me.

“I’ll be back tonight.” He says leaving.

I finish packing everything and decide to walk to Ben’s apartment because I’m bored and it isn’t too far away.

After walking I go up to Ben’s apartment not bothering to knock.

“Hey big bro.” I say spotting him in the kitchen.

“Hey what are you doing here?” He says giving me a quick hug.

“Riley’s at work and I have nothing to do.”

“Why don’t you go look for a job?” He suggests.

“Yeah, I probably should do that.” I laugh, “So… how are you and Abigail?”

“We are just fine. Way to pry into my love life.”

“I’m your little sister, that’s what I do best.” I smile.

We hang out for a few hours and then Ben tells me he doesn’t want me walking alone in the dark so he drives me home.

I unlock the door and get changed into some sweats then grab my laptop. I settle on the couch and start looking for a job.

“Hey baby; what are you doing?” Riley says walking up behind the couch.

“Looking for a job. How was work?” I ask.

“Tiring,” He says sitting down next to me, “We’re going to have money soon and I want to be able to take care of you. I don’t want you to have to worry about having a job.” He says putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him.

“That was really sweet Riley.” I say closing my laptop and kissing him. “But I want to have a job. Teaching is something that I love to do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler chapter.