Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Love...Triangle?

“Hey, Lisa!” I smiled, and jumped off a stunned Alex’s back. “Sup?”

“Nothing.” She smiled back at me.

I wanted to punch her fucking lights out.

“Awesome!” I laughed. Kara and Cayla watched me carefully, but didn’t say anything. “What are we watching, Mattie-poo?” I questioned, sitting on the gorgeous boy’s lap.

“Jack chose Home Alone.” He replied, rolling eyes.

“Jack Attackkkkkkk!” I whined. “Not this time, please?”

“Fine.” He pouted, earning a sweet kiss on the cheek from Lisa.

Alex sat awkwardly down on the other side of Lisa.

“How about we watch...” I trailed off. “I want to watch Mean Girls!” I stated.

“Me too!” Kara and Cayla quickly agreed.

“That movie is amazing!” Lisa nodded.

“So it’s settled!” I stated, standing up and grabbing the movie from my collection. I grabbed the best movie ever, and put in into the DVD player. Taking my seat back on Matt’s lap, I earned a pissed off grunt from Alex. I rolled my eyes, and the movie started to play.

“Katie, kitchen now, please?”

I groaned loudly, but lazily stood up off of Matt’s lap, and followed him into the kitchen.

He crossed his arms and frowned at me.

“You know, if you keep doing that you will get wrinkles.” I attempted to joke. Alex’s facial expression didn’t change. “Okay, okay. What’s wrong, Lex?”

“You.”

“What about me?”

“Lisa’s here.”

“So? She’s Jack’s girlfriend.” I pretended to have no idea what he was saying.

“You know what I mean.”

“No I don’t.” I shook my head. “Unless, you have something to deal with that...”

“You know that I can’t tell Jack.”

“He already knows, Lex. All you have to do is not lie to him.”

“He knows?!” Alex stated.

I nodded.

“I told him, Lex. It’s his girlfriend, and he’s one of my best friends. I couldn’t just not tell him!”

“Why did you do that?!” He snapped.

“Because I can’t stand to see you destroy your friendship like this.” I stated, walking quickly out of my kitchen and back into the living room. Alex was close behind me, I felt his hand on my lower back.

“When should I tell him?” He whispered. I shrugged, and sat back down on Matt’s lap. I heard Alex sigh heavily, and he messed with his hair. “Jack Attack? Can we talk?”

Jack stole a glance at me, and I offered him a sad smile.

“Sure.” Jack nodded, and he walked toward the kitchen.

Alex looked at me, begging for help. I nodded toward Lisa, and I knew that he was scared to death.

“And Lisa, can you join us to?”

The petite girl looked terrified, but nodded. She stood up and walked into the same direction that Jack had disappeared too.

“I can’t believe that you’re doing this to me.” Alex stated, giving me a cold glare that made me want to cry.

“And I can’t believe that you’re doing this to Jack. Grow the fuck up, Lex. Own up to it, you asshole.” I snapped.

Alex was silent, and walked into the kitchen where the couple was waiting.

“Whoa....” Zack trailed off. “I don’t believe I’ve ever heard you talk like that to Alex.”

“What’s going on in there?” Matt asked from behind me.

“Why did Alex grab them both?” Rian added.

I sighed.

“That, my friends, is a love triangle.” I simply stated, moving to the long couch, and laying down. “If anyone found out, it would tear best friends apart.”

Zack’s eyes grew wide.

“He didn’t...did he?”

“He didn’t what?” Matt asked.

I shook my head, and concentrated on the movie.

“Guys, stop being nosey, and watch the movie.” Kara ordered, causing the guys to shut up.

I was trying to pay attention to the movie, but I could hear faint yelling in the back ground.

“Do you hear that?” Cayla asked me as she sat down at my feet.

“Sure do.” I nodded.

Seconds later, Lisa came to the living room in tears.

“I’m going. Thanks for inviting me.” She replied, the tears streaming down her face. As soon as the blonde had appeared, she was gone out of my door.

“Lisa! Wait!” Alex called, chasing after her.

I shook my head, but I became concerned when Jack came into the living room, silent tears rolling down his face. I jumped up and attacked the skunk-haired boy in a tight hug. He held on to me, and cried. I barely came up to his shoulders, but he laid his head on top of mine.

“I can’t believe it’s true.”

I ran my fingers through his hair to comfort him.

“Me either, Jackie.” I replied. “Alex is just...he’s a dick.”

“Obviously.” He mocked.

I pulled out of the hug and whipped the tears from his face.

“You’re going to be okay, Jack. You deserve someone so much better than Lisa, and if Alex is going to fuck her behind you back, you deserve a better friend than him.”

Jack nodded.

“I know, it’s just...he’s like my brother. And since he lost Tom...I just can’t leave him. He’s my best friend, Katelyn.”

I nodded, understanding what Jack was saying.

“I know, Jack.”

I hugged him again.

Alex is really not who I thought that he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newww chapter!!! :D

xoxo Rae