Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Payback's A Bitch

"Holy hell, guys!" I yelled. "In my bed?! Really?!"

Cayla’s face was the color of a tomato, and Zack pushed himself from the blushing girl. He scooped up his jeans and shirt before pulling them over his boxers and bare chest. Zack slid back on his shoes, and stated toward the door.

"I’ll call you later, Cay." He stated. "Sorry, Kate." The black haired boy blushed, and left my room.

"Just lock the front door behind you." I called as Zack raced down the stairs.

"Okay!" He yelled back and then he was gone.

Kara appeared around the corner, and her eyes appeared twice their size when she saw a really red Cayla in only her bra and underwear.

"What in the hell was going on?"

"Don’t even." I laughed and shook my head. "They were in here getting all hot and heavy when I walked in. Thank God I wasn’t a few moments later. I don’t know what I would have walked in on." I joked.

"I’m gonna get changed." Cayla whispered, picking up the black sweats and putting them right back on. "Why are you soaking wet?"

I laughed.

"I jumped into Alex’s pool."

"You did?" Cayla asked me. "She did?" She turned to Kara.

Kara laughed and nodded.

"Yeah." She stated. "Thanks again for doing that. It distracted Rian enough time for me to make my get-a-way."

"You’re welcome." I joined in laughing. "Alex is so going to kill me when he see’s his room."

"What did you do to his room, anyway?" Cayla asked as she sat down on my bed that had no sheets or blankets.

I picked up Alex’s sheets and I started to put them on my bed.

"I might have switched up his bed with mine."

Cayla and Kara giggled.

"And replaced his posters?" Kara asked, pulling out a poster of a swimsuit model.

I rolled my eyes and sat it back in the box before stuffing it in my closet.

"With my old princess ones. He’s going to kill me."

"That’s for sure." Cayla agreed. "It’s a good thing that both of your parents are gone."

"I wouldn’t have been able to get away with all of this without it."

A male cleared his throat.

We all turned around to be faced with five angry looking boys.

"You three!" Jack pointed a bony finger at us. "Are going to pay!"

"What?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes at the boys.

"You took like everything from the house!" Zack stated.

Cayla was still blushing.

"You changed my room to where it looks like a fucking chick’s room."

"Well, that is my bed sheets and my old Princess posters. I know how you just adore those." I playfully wink.

I noticed that Alex had already changed out of his wet clothes and into some pajama pants and a regular shirt.

"Are those...mine?"

I nodded proudly.

"Sure are."

"Katie...." He whined.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you guys want to stay over for a few movies?"

"YEAH!" Jack and Matt jumped up and high fived each other.

Rian shrugged.

"You have food, right?" Zack asked.

"Yes, we have food...plus what we just took from Alex’s house."

"Fine by me." Alex added.

"Kara, get the movie box." Cayla laughed.

The girl pushed her way through the boys and into my bathroom before she came back with a huge box. She handed the box over to Zack and he started down stairs.

"You should probably change." Kara pointed out.

I nodded.

"Okay, file out!" They all started to move. "Wait, Jack!" I yelled.

Both Jack and Alex turned around to face me.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I said just Jack, not Jack and Alex." I stated.

Alex looked kind of hurt and turned around, moving down the stairs.

I pulled Jack into my room and shut my door.

"What’s wrong, KitKat?"

"Lisa’s cheating on you."

Jack furrowed his brows.

"I know that we’re kind of an awkward couple, but do you think that she would actually cheat on me?"

I slowly nodded.

"Jack, it’s Alex."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I read his text message when I went to the bathroom."

Jack’s eyes went wide.

"OH! That text message? What did it say exactly?"

"Had a great time last night, babe. Can’t wait to do it again...or something like that." I replied. "He’s being a ass, Jack."

"Do you think that I should break up with Lisa?"

I nodded.

"I’m afraid so, but I think that you should invite her over here for a few hours."

"Why would I do that?"

I smirked.

"To make Alex squirm."

"Whoa, since when do you want to do that to Alex?" He asked. "Don’t you like love him?"

I blushed a deep red.

Jack may act stupid most of the time, but the skunk haired boy was anything but.

"He’s been messing with me since like a week before prom. He deserves it."

"Messing with you...Oh shit! Kate, no!"

I laughed.

"Relax, he’s only kissed me...but he did admit to wanting to do that."

"You’re not going to are you?" His dark brown eyes pleaded.

I held up my left ring finger, and shook it.

"Not until I’m married, Jack Attack."

"Good." He sighed in relief. "I’m going to go call Lisa,"

"I’m going to change." I laughed.

Jack nodded before he left my room.

I quickly took off all of my clothes, and put on a new pair of underwear and a clean bra. I walked over to my dresser drawer in search of some more.

"Hey, Katie, can we talk?"

I spun around in enough time to see Alex walk in and close the door behind him. His eyes came to mine, and I felt a slight blush makes it’s way to my cheek.

"Alex! I’m changing!"

Alex didn’t go back out. Instead he started walking toward me.

I saw lust in his eyes, and goose bumps appeared on my arms and legs.

"So?" He laughed. "It’s not like I haven’t seen you in your underwear. It’s basically like wearing a bikini."

"It’s not the same." I argued. "Plus I’m pissed at you."

"What if I kissed you right now?"

"I’d smack you." I stated.

"Sure..." He rolled his eyes, and wrapped both arms around my waist. "Just close your eyes." He whispered before pressing his lips to mine again.

At first I gave in, and I felt his arms move from around me to on my hips. I placed both hands on his shoulders and pushed him away. He opened his eyes and stared at me before I slapped the left side of his face with my right hand.

"I told you that I would smack you." I replied in a smart ass voice before I turned around and put on another pair of sweat pants and another v neck.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" He snapped at me.

"Right now? Because of you!"

"What have a done to you? Ya know, besides make out with you." He smirked.

"You’re a fucking pig, you know that?!" I spat. "You’re sleeping with your best friend’s girlfriend!"

"Best guy friend." He corrected me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Just stop it, Alex. Come clean."

"Then can we kiss?" Alex asked.

I shook my head.

"No, we can’t, Alex. I don’t feel that way about you. It’s weird." I lied.

Alex nodded.

"Fine. I’ll stop kissing you."

"And you will tell Jack?"

"No..."

"You will if you want to stay my best friend." I stated.

"Fine." He groaned. "Let’s just go downstairs?"

I nodded, and jumped on his back so he could give me a piggy back down the stairs. When we reached the living room, I saw that familiar blonde sitting down close to Jack, holding his hand.

I smirked.

Shit WILL hit the fan tonight.
You know payback?
Yeah, she's a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! New chapter!!!

Comment???

Check out my new story coming soon! It's called Maid Of Honor
xoxo Rae