Status: Active :)

Just Friends

Spy Mission

"Lisa? Really?" Kara asked raising her eyebrows.
I nodded my head up and down.

Cayla, Kara, and myself were all in my bedroom floor and playing a music mix in my cd player.

"Yeah," I sighed heavily and nodded. "Jack was with me when his phone got the message too."

Cayla raised her eyebrows.

"Really"

I nodded my head.

"He didn’t look to happy. He looked really confused."

"That’s terrible." Kara shook her head. "I never imagined..."

"Yeah, well that makes three of us." I stated. "Jack still doesn’t know that they’re sneaking around."

"How could Alex be such a freaking tool!"

"I don’t know."

"What is he doing right now?" Cayla asked us.

"The guys are all over at his house having one of their manly sleep over’s with Matt, but they just went for food."

"You know what I think that we should do?"

"What?" Kara and I asked her at the same time.

"I think that we should go raid his kitchen, steal off of the movies that they have upstairs, and rearrange his bed room."

I turned to look at Kara, whom was smirking.

"Ladies, I think we have a house to trash." I smiled even wider. "Okay, black. All black. It’s dark, and they’re out for pizza. They just left so we have about...an hour at the least."

"Let’s do this!" Cayla jumped in excitement. She went to my closet and started pulling out every black item of clothing in the entire wardrobe. I found a shirt of Kara, sweat pants, and shoes. After Kara, I was working on my own outfit when Cayla held up a shirt that said ‘fuck pop’ on it.

"What?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"Where did this come from?"

"Alex got that for me for my 15th birthday." I rolled my eyes.

I was still very annoyed with the boy.

After the three of us got dressed, we went downstairs in my empty house. I grabbed the extra key to the Gaskarth’s home, and we snuck out the back door or my house.

"Follow me." I whispered before I started to climb the fence that separated our yards. With the empty bags and boxes in their hands, and stuff for me to replace in mine, we carefully snuck into the empty Gaskarth’s home. "Kara, go get the DVD’s, Cayla, you get the snacks, and I’ve got Alex’s room. I know where everything is."

"BREAK!" Cayla shouted and we all went our separate ways.

"Shh!" Kara lightly hissed.

I made a b line for his room, and I locked myself inside just in case they came before we were done. I looked around his room. I smirked at all of his posters before I started taking them down and replacing them with the princess posters I had as a child. When I was done with his walls, I looked at his messy bed. I unpacked the quilt and sheets that I planned to replace. I stripped the light blue bed set and smoothly replaced it with a hot pink set of sheets and blankets that used to be on my own bed. I was nearly done now. Somehow I managed to move his bed on the opposite side of the room by myself. I went to his closet, and started to take all of his favorite shoes, replacing them with heels, old lady shoes, and various pair of neon colored converse.

After I tossed the stuff in my bags, and looked at the new, girlyfied room, I heard a car pull up. As fast as I could, I snuck out of Alex’s room, and downstairs. Kara and Cayla were already running out of the house. The moment that I reached the patio, and closed the door, the front door opened.

"Hurry!" Kara hissed before I ran toward them. We tossed all of the stuff over before we even jumped the fence. Cayla was starting to climb when we heard the back door open. All of us stayed perfectly still, the light almost reached us.

"I think..." Zack’s voice came. "I see them! By the fence!"

"CAYLA, CLIMB!!!" Kara and I yelled at the same time.

By this time, three boys were running our way, leaving Matt and Jack on the patio wondering what in the hell was going on. Cayla hopped over the side, and picked up her box. She started to run toward my house, but Zack had started climbing before she reached the door, and plopped on the other side. Kara and I turned around only to see two boys running this way.

"Split up!" I yelled as I dashed to the right and Kara went left.

Alex followed me as I jogged around his yard. I saw the pool, and went for it. I dove into the cool liquid, and came up quickly seeing the person I was pissed at the most standing by the pool not knowing what to do. "Ah, someone’s prissy." I mocked, causing Alex to take his phone out of his pocket. I knew that he was going to jump in, so I started swimming before he hit the water. I was able to get out of the pool before he came up for air. I ran straight to the fence, and I started to climb. I had one foot over when I felt a hand on my ankle pulling me back over.

"Fuck." Someone muttered from under me.

I groaned, and rolled over beside him.

"Your own fault, ass wipe." I glared at Alex.

"Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I already told you this."

"Why were you in my house?"

"You’ll see." I smirked, and stood up quickly. I started to reach for the fence when I felt strong hand turn me around and push my back to the fence. His lips were attacking mine again when we were in darkness, due to the fact that the light couldn’t reach us. His hands slid up and down the outline of my body. My back was pressed firmly up against the fence, and his body was up against mine. Forgetting nearly every angry thought that was running through my mind, I easily wrapped my arms around his neck, and tangled my hands in his hair. Before I knew it, my legs were wrapped tightly around Alex’s waist, and his hands were traveling up my body, toward my chest.

"Alex, Kara got away!" Rian stated as he came toward us.

I jumped from his waist, and pushed him away from me. As Rian came into view, Alex turned around toward him. I started climbing, and made it so that I was straddling the top once again. Rian stole a glance at me, and I placed one finger over my mouth to silence him.

"Dude, really?! I actually caught Katie, and you can’t even catch Kara?" I knew that Alex was smirking, but I rolled my eyes before I jumped over the other side of the fence. I scooped up the last of Alex’s stuff from his bed room and started running when I heard Rian’s responce.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Alex stated, confused.

"Then why did she just jump over the fence and get away."

I laughed as I reached my door. I locked it behind me, and run toward the front door, locking it. Making sure that the boys couldn’t get in, I started toward my room. Kara was in the bathroom, still trying to catch her breath.

"Where’s Cayla?"

"Bedroom, I think? I haven’t checked yet. I just ran in here to pee and then catch my breath."

I nodded, and walked to my bed room.

I turned the knob, and saw two people nearly naked making out on my bed. My eyes grew twice their size as the couple pulled apart and stared at me.

"Katelyn!" Zack yelled in shock.

Cayla just blushed from embarrassment.

I froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!

xoxo Rae