Living in a Fairytale

When a lamb turns into the lion

"Teddy bear!" I yelled, when Tom came to visit me in the afternoon. I jumped at him and started to kiss him everywhere my lips could reach. I adore his sweet kisses. Nobody kisses better than he does. Well, I haven't kissed anyone else but him, so I can't really tell you that, but for me there will always be just one guy, who can touch my lips. His name is Tom.
"Hi, sweetie," he whispered in my ear. "What about a walk?"
I stopped kissing him for a second. "I thought we are going to the cinema."
"Yeah, well, I think the walk would be better, anyway."
Then I noticed he was nervously shaking his perfect head. He never does that - just when something is wrong. Very wrong.
I was scared. "Is there something wrong?"
"It depends."
"What's wrong?"
He didn't answer my question, so I repeated it louder. "What the hell is wrong?"
"Come on. I will explain you everything."
We walked. I slowly took his cold hand in mine. I was so terribly scared, I can't even tell. He was looking speechless at the path under his feet. I was sure he had something horrible to tell me.
"What's wrong?" I repeated once again. "Please, tell me." I stopped walking and I kissed him gently on his ear. "Problems at home?"
"Actually..." He took a deep breath and looked at his shoes. "It's about us." He dropped my hand and he still didn't looked at me. Like he didn't want to meet my eyes. Like he was hiding something from me.
"Tom?" I asked. "What's wrong?"
"I don't know how to tell you this," he said nervously. I noticed he blushed, what was pretty lame. I mean, I have never seen him like this before. I wanted to take his hand again, but he wouldn't let me do that.
"Tell me," I whispered. "Tell me, for Chrissake!"
He was still shaking his head. I just couldn't stop to stare at his perfect face. I needed his kiss. I really did. But I didn't get any.
I was becoming more and more scared with every second of silence. My whole body was shaking. Not because there would be cold. It wasn't. It was just cald for me. I almost passed out because I wanted to hide all the tears so badly. I was too proud to start crying. Had I done something wrong?
"Honey, I got to tell you something."
"Tell me, then."
He looked at me, but not in a way he used to.
"Just tell me, please," I begged him. I couldn't stand his silence anymore. I wanted to persuade myself everything's alright, but I simply couldn't. He acted way too strange.
"Baby," he said after a long pause. "Do you remeber Allie?"
"Allie who?"
"Allie Trump. Do you remember her?"
Of course I remembered her. How could I forget that bitch? We had been schoolmates but we had never been friends. She had always behaved so bitchy. In conclusion - Allie Trump a.k.a. The Biatch is the world's terrible person. End of discussion.
"Yeah, I remember her. Why?"
"Well, I met her at the dance yesterday. At the dance you didn't want to go to because you went shopping with Anna?"
I nodded once. Actually, that wasn't the truth. Shopping was just a lame excuse that I didn't have to go to that damn dance. I hate dances. I'm a terrible dancer, that's all. Insted of shopping, we went to my place. But you already know that story."
"Well, we started to..." He stopped talking. "Oh, I screwed everything!"
"What?!" I screamed. "What do you want to say?" I already knew what was he going to say.
"We drank a lot of beer," he started. "And o we kind of..."
"Kind of what? What the hell?!"
He looked at me desperately. "I am really sorry, Hilary."
"Were you two kissing?" I starred at my old all stars and my whole body was shaking. I felt dreadful.
"Also."
Also?!
"What? You were doing more than just kissing?" I screamed. I was furiously punching him. I wanted to kick him. How could he do such thing to me? We were together for more than one year. But I guess that means nothing to him.
Oh, my God. He slept with Allie Trump. I wanted to throw up my whole lunch, I felt so disgusted. I know he's just a guy with his needs, but that's no excuse. He should had waited for me to be prepared. He had always been saying he would wait till the wedding, if necessary. I guess he had been wrong.
"I'm sorry," he said. "Sorry, sorry, my love. It won't happen again, I promise."
"I don't care."
"So, will you forgive me?" He wanted to hold my hand, but this time, I was the one who didn't allow him to do that. I stepped away from him because I just couldn't stand his presence anymore. I didn't hate him - I just felt sorry for him.
"You have some serious issues," I said. I turned around and went away. I was running as fast I could. I didn't care about his desperate calls to come back, I was just running carelessly. Running away from that horrible traitor, who cheated on my heart. I didn't notice when I started to cry, but when I came to my house, I was crying really badly.
I locked the door and sat on the couch. I cried. And cried. I felt like all the sadness will never stop. I have never felt like this before. And then I realized I probably won't forget that guy so easily. If I will ever be able to do such thing.