Status: Comment on the story and tell me what you think

Benefits for 2

Oh so famous Saint, Really talking to me

" Yea well fuck you!" I yelled out to one of my 'friends' as i was heading for the school building once again.
As i got in going over to some of my friends like Bennit and Sage.
" So we could hear you yelling... what was it about this time" Sage said pressing up against me being daring infront of her boyfriend to see how pissed he would get.
" Sage, get the fuck off of him. Your not going to do anything anyway" Bennit said as he leaned against the lockers texting somebody.
" OH YEA!" She yelled making a scene. quite frankly i don't think that she knows any other way to live, drama was her life. She put her claws into my face pulling me down then started kissing me. For once Bennit wasn't happy with her and took the situation into his own hands.
He pulled her away apologizing to me and pulled her down the hall way. People that were around either starred at them or me.
" Come on ENVY!!! you can't stay mad at me forever, i found a solution for your problem" the principals daughter said chasing after Envy, an old friend. I decided to chase after them.
" Hey Finder, Envy wait up" They both stopped, obviously interested in seeing who had called upon them. When Envy saw me her eyes light up. Finder was staring at me as i walked up to Envy completely ignoring her, little did she know i had a lot in store for her.
" Oliver Sabastian... is the oh so famous Saint really talking to me" Envy said as i engulfed her into a hug.
" Don't act like that, you know that no matter how much time goes by I'll never lose interest in you " I said lifting up her head and giving her a kiss on her cheek.
She laughed most likely from nervousness.
" So what great pleasure brings you to me again, after so long" She said making a questioning face to her friend, who i was purposely ignoring.
" Well that is for private" I said as i grabbed her hand.
" Anything you have to say to me you can say in front of my best friend, Finder" I looked at Finder giving her a smile and got quezzy.
" And yet i can't... Talk to you later Finder" I waved and grabbed Envy's hand pulling her down a couple of halls to the closet by the gym.
" Oliver!!! what is so important that you have to drag me into a dark closet" despite the fact that we haven't talked in forever, i still knew i could trust her.
" Well 1... i like your friend, Envy.... i think that or looking at her makes me sick" I said looking up thinking about it. Envy was feeling up the walls looking for the light switch. I pulled it considering it was hanging from the ceiling.
" Seriously... you just totally ignored her" Envy looked behind her finding a bucket to sit on.
" BECAUSE SHE MAKES ME SICK" rolling her eyes she couldn't help but smile.
" Alright, i can help you there. Whats your other problems"
" Well 2, I'm hurt i'm not your best friend anymore" I picked her up and sitting down placing her on my lap.
" Yea, well that's what happens when your best friend becomes a popular pothead that starts to ignore you. Which by the way the guy that you yelled at this morning, keeps his money in his right pocket on his backpack. He owes you right" I nodded and she smiled.
" I didn't mean to... well ignore you, you just seemed to get more and more distant as i got more and more into ... well you know" Truth was the bad ass dude in school was ashamed of what he does, yet can't help it.
" forgive and forget" she said hugging me.
" Lastly, you and Damon just broke up, how are you" i could tell this was a sensitive subject. He was her first real boyfriend.
" Fine"
" Well if that's true then i guess you must move on quick cause it sounded like you were having sex with new boy after school" She looked up at me surprised. " Kinda hurt, you always said that you wanted your first time to be with me"
she looked down embarrassed. " He's teaching me stuff... so i can get Damon back. Plus you said the same thing to me and look at you know, you not just known for the pot and alcohol my dear friend" Pulling out her phone she got up. " Class starts in like two minutes, come on"
I grabbed her bag and opened the door.
" You know I've missed you a lot. We need to hang out... AFTER SCHOOL, TODAY" she giggled and nodded. I looked up seeing Damon standing at the corner staring at us. Envy hadn't seen him yet. " Envy, don't slap me... just go with it"
I stopped and pulled her into my chest kissing her like crazy till the bell rung. Envy looked up at me confused as i let go of her.
" For someone that likes my friend.." I laughed as Damon glared at me and walked off.
" just made your ex totally pissed. My gift to you" She smiled taking her bag from me.
" Thanks, couldn't have done that without you" I smiled and started to walk again.
" Your a really great kisser. Still want to lose you virginity to me" I asked her and she just looked up to me confused.
" Uh... I'll get Finder to like you.. even more then she does. Don't worry, see you after school" She then walked into her class room leaving me there alone in an empty hall way.
Well i thought it was empty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like super long time since last up date. i just randomly liked the idea of the school Badass and Shy girl being best friends :)