I Wish I Could Tell You My Dirty Little Secret

Transformers 3

A knock on the front door made my nerves go wild. 

Aiden was here!

My sister answered the door, squealing, “Hi!!”

He chuckled and said hi back asking if I were home. 

She chuckled and brought him all the way up to our room. 

“Wow you look great!” he said 

All I was wearing was some purple skinny jeans, and a black tank top under a white torn up shirt. I don't know how he found beauty in that. 

I blushed, “Thanks...you're not so bad yourself.”

He wore a red button up shirt unbuttoned with a red beater. The outfit was completed with black skinny jeans and converses. 

He held out his hand, “Ready?”

I smile and took his hand. I hugged Delilah and told her goodbye. 

“Be sure to come back without your virginity!” she joked. 

I held my hand over my mouth and laughed. 

**************************************************************

We pulled up to the movie theatre and got out. 

I made sure I brought my animal backpack to fill with treats from the local gas station. 

“So what do you wanna see?” I asked holding his hand tightly. 

His face filled with thought.

He stopped causing me to stop with him.

“Aiden.” I waved my hand in front of his face. 

“I'm thinking.” he said. 

I smiled as I watched his face scrunched up to read the love titles. Suddenly out of nowhere, Aiden smashed his lips to my face. 

I almost immediately kissed him back. His tongue slid slowly across my bottom lip. 

I opened my mouth and let our tongues dance together gracefully. 

There was also a certain taste to his mouth...I really couldn't describe it but I liked it a lot.

He leaned me back against a car causing the alarm to go off. 

We pulled away and started to run. 

“Guess we will finish that later.” he said while we were standing in line. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist as the lady asked what we wanted to see. 

“Transformers 3 please.” he requested pulling out his wallet. 

We walked to the right place and took our seats. 

I swear that movie was full of action and drama...I mean I was a bit livid that they replaced Megan Fox with some girl with an English accent and a long name but what could you do? I swear I almost peed myself because I drank my pop too quickly but refused to leave until it was over. 

I got an adrenaline rush just watching the movie and was sad that it was over so quickly. 

When the credits were rolling Paramore's Monster played and I wouldn't leave without singing the whole song. 

Aiden danced with me then carried me when I had to go so bad I couldn't walk. 

He set me outside and let me run in to use it. 

“How about a walk?” he asked after I got out the bathroom.  
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while since I posted on this but I have been so busy with school but now I'm out so if you are familiar with my work look out for more updates and improvements..I still don't have my laptop back but I'll make it work..!

I wrote this chapter because I just saw transformers 3! It was so awesome and I didn't wanna leave to go pee because it was so awesome so i decided to use it my chapter :)

By the way this is only a slight filler..!

Comment and subscribe mortals..!