Status: Complete

Sarah Smiles

More wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better ***.

The next morning things between me and Gabe were normal. We laughed off the kiss, and pretty much acted like nothing had happened. It was just a meaningless drunken kiss. Brendon had forced us to all get up early, complaining that he wanted to get home as soon as possible. Nobody argued, everyone just wanted to be in the comfort of their own homes too.
Everyone piled up into the cars after packing the masses of equipment. I was lucky enough to spend the majority of the journey sleeping or just eating away at the endless amounts of food. I had driven for about fifteen minutes before I was made to stop. Let’s just say, I wasn’t the best of drivers.

We decided that rather than stopping off to sleep for another night, we would just endlessly drive occasionally stopping to change drivers and have toilet breaks. Within eighteen endless hours of driving, we were almost back. I felt relieved when the large green sign saying “Welcome to California.” Passed my eye sight.

We all took one more stop at a burger house, and enjoyed a meal together before we parted our ways. Although we lived rather close, we hardly ever saw each other. I could feel my eyes watering up. We all exchanged hugs and goodbyes.

Gabe pulled me into a tight embrace. “I’m gonna miss you mucho Chiquita.”

I hugged him back. “I’m going to miss you too Gabe.”

He smirked at me. “How about a goodbye kiss, one like the other night would be nice.” He gave me a cheeky wink.

“You’ll get a kiss on the cheek, and you’ll be happy about it.”

He sighed, and pointed at his cheek. “Go on then.”

I quickly gave him a peck and hugged him again. “Bye bye.”

“Bye Chiquita. We’ll speak soon, I promise.”

I turned and followed Brendon, Spencer and Sarah to Brendon’s car. A frown appeared on my face. Spencer laughed when he saw Brendon’s car.

“What are you going to do with all that camping stuff?”

On top of Brendon’s car was a huge pile of various pieces of equipment. Brendon shrugged. “I have no idea.”

***

Brendon had first dropped his girlfriend off back at their home, and had then dropped off Spencer at his house. I was the last one. We had finally arrived at a four story building. Brendon and I both stepped out of the car and Brendon went towards the back of the car to grab my suitcase for me.

“I’ll meet you upstairs. You go ahead.”

I had literally bounded up the stairs; I was so excited to be home. I lifted up the door mat and retrieved my keys. I fumbled with them and shoved the right key into the lock. I twisted it and the door jittered open. I skipped into my home.

My apartment was nothing special, it was simple and small. I hadn’t got the time or money to actually decorate it. The front door opened up to the living room which consisted of a small sofa, an old TV and against the wall was a piano which took up the majority of the room. Brendon had brought me the piano for my birthday two years ago, he had promised to teach me how to play it but once he had got a girlfriend we never really got around to it.

Brendon stumbled in through the door behind me, my suitcase in his arms. He kicked the door shut.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him.

He placed the suitcase on the ground and his face lit up when he saw the piano.

“I completely forgot about that.” He went towards it. “You learnt any songs yet?”

I followed him. “Songs? I don’t even know any chords. You were meant to teach me how to play.” I crossed my arms and gave him a smug smile.

He turned back around to me. “Oh was I now?” He smirked at me, pulled out the little stool tucked under the instrument and gestured towards it. “Common then. Let me teach you a little something.”

I looked at him hesitantly before perching myself on the seat. He pushed in the stool for me and stood behind me. He took my left hand and placed it on three keys.

“This is chord is a C minor.” He pushed my hand down allowing a noise to ring out.

He lent his head over my right shoulder and held my right hand placing it on another three keys. He pushed the hand down again allowing a higher pitched tone to escape the instrument.

“And that is a G sharp.”

He then took both of my hands placing them on the keys again. I could feel my heart beating faster than normal, and my palms were getting sweaty.

“When I tap your hand I want you to press down on the keys, okay?”

I nodded.

Left Tap. “Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about it bed?” My breathing hitched when his beautiful voice reached my ears. He sang the song much slower than the usual pace.

“When the lights...” Right tap. “…are dim and your hands are shaking as your sliding off your dress.”

Left tap. “Then I think of what you did, and how I hope to god he was worth it.”

“When the lights…” Right tap. “…are dim and your hands are shaking as your fingers touch your skin.”

“I’ve got more wit…” Left tap. “…A better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck.”

The tapping on my hands begun to become harder, and Brendon’s body begun to press closer onto mine. Brendon placed his chin on my shoulder, his voice dancing into my ear. His singing became much more intense. I felt like my heart was going to explode.

“Then any boy…” Right tap. “…you’ll ever meet, sweetie you had me.”

“Girl I was it.” Left tap. “Look past the sweat. A better love deserving of.”

Right tap. “Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat.”

“No, no, no.” Left tap. “You know it will always just be me.

He took his hands off my own. His hot breath hit my ear…his breathing matched mine: Slow and heavy. He drew back his head from my shoulder. I turned around to face him, getting up off the stool.

“Thanks.” I said in almost a whisper. My eyes were locked onto his. He stepped closer to me, our bodies pressed up against each other.

“No problem.” His hot breathe on my face. A hand came up and the fingers made their way behind my ear while a thumb gently caressed my chin. If I had opened my mouth my heart would have leaped out. I felt like I was going to be sick, but I didn’t want the feeling to go away.

His lips suddenly crashed onto mine, my body stumbled backwards from the force. My hands fell onto the piano keys which were situated just behind me, making a loud clang of different notes. Fireworks went off in my head. I was shocked. But everything felt so right and perfect. I melted into his touch. My mind for once had gone completely blank.

I kissed back, and happily allowed him to deepen the kiss. His tongue begged licked the folds of my lips and I slightly opened my mouth allowing him entrance. This kiss was nothing like I had ever experienced before. It felt like electricity was jutting through my body. One of my hands was tangled in his hair and the other around his neck. I didn’t even realise that my feet were no longer touching the ground, and that Brendon had pulled my up to sit on the piano keys. My legs were spread apart while his stood between them. I moaned when his crotch rubbed against mine.

I quickly pulled away in panic when reality had struck me. Brendon had a girlfriend. Brendon was cheating on his girlfriend with me.

He looked at me with the same stunned look. I raised my hands to my mouth.

“I, I’m so sorry.” He backed away. “I’ve got to go.”

I didn’t respond. I just carried on staring in shock watching as he swiftly exited. I slid off the piano trying to compose myself. I stumbled onto the sofa, I couldn’t breathe properly. I could not believe that had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) tehe. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ;)

Thank you for all the comments and subscriptions, keep them coming. It really keeps me motivated to write xx