Status: Active

I Must Be Dreaming

Hanging Around

City Name: Cleveland, Nickname: Forest City

I didn't even get off the bus until it was almost show time. I had a great idea going for my story and I just went with it. I had written about 4 chapters and I was almost done with the 5Th one. I had about 5-6 more chapters to go before the book was finished. There was more romance than the last one, my brother and the band decided that since I had to write while I was on tour with them, I had better make it interesting.

I finished fixing my grammar mistakes when Jack came in with a determined look on his face. I saved my work and locked my computer. "What's up JAACCKK" I shrieked as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me towards the door to get off. It was cold outside, I could feel the cold off of Jack's clothes onto my stomach.

"You little Missy are coming with me" he said gripping my legs.

"I can walk Jack, you really don't have to carry me" I said propping my elbows against his back.

"Yeah, last time I trusted you with that. You took off with my only pair of clean pants" he said.

I kept quiet, it was true. I did steal his last pair of clean jeans, it was funny. He chased me in his boxers for about 20 minutes before I was held up by Alex. Evil brother...held me so I could go anywhere.

"I promise I won't steal your pants this time" I said smiling.

"Don't matter, here we are" he said setting me down on the stage.

"What do you want me to do? I can't clock Brendon and get Gabe to help me drag his body off stage" I said looking around.

"What?!" Jack asked with his eyes.

"Nothing" I said.

"You stay right there, wait no. Move a little to the left, then stay there" he said moving me over to where ever the specific place was.

I looked all around me for some kind of trick but I saw nothing. "OKAY NOW" Jack yelled.

I floor came out from under me and I was hoisted into the air. I looked at what was holding me and I saw it was black rope wrapped around my ankle. Blended perfectly with the stage.

"Jack you asshole, just wait until I get down from here. I am going to permanently hurt you" I said looking at him.

"Well, you have to get down first. And you don't have anything to cut yourself down. Enjoy Rem" Jack snickered.

"JACK YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE" I yelled after him.

I tried to untie my leg but it was too tight, I was stuck. I was happy I wore pants that weren't baggy because my phone would have fallen out. Then that would have been bad. I stuck my hand in my pocket and carefully pulled out my phone. I called Alex first.

"So I take it that our plan worked then?" he asked.

"Alex you are so fucking dead when I get down from here" I threatened.

"Oh, Jack what did you do? She is really mad now" Alex said.

"She is hanging around" Jack said.

"He left me hanging literally. I'm above the stage, hanging" I said.

"Oh, we'll come and get you down in a little bit" he said. I could see the smirk on his face.

"Alexander William Gaskarth, you better come and get me down right now. Or I will leak videos of you onto the Internet" I said.

"What videos?" he asked.

"A few I have taken on tour, ATL is dancing to the Barbie Girl song. Um..I think I have one of Hot Mess. Maybe some others" I said.

"Go ahead" Rian said from the background.

"You guys are in your boxers, with nothing else on" I added. That part wasn't true but I wanted to get down.

"That is bull, I'm cracking the code to your NASA computer Rem" Alex said.

"Alex please let me down, I think my head is going to explode" I said.

"Uh, no" he said.

"Can you please put Zack on the phone?" I asked.

"Zack is being smothered by Jack, he can't come to the phone right now" Alex said in a operators voice.

"Jerks" I said before hanging up.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and tried to swing to the cat walk. It was working very well. "You have got to be kidding me. They have done some stupid pranks before but this is a bit extreme" I said after hanging there for another 5 minutes.

My phone started playing Ready To Go by Panic! I answered it while I was trying to get to the cat walk. "Hey Rem" Jess said. Jess was Brendon Urie's girlfriend of almost a year. I don't remember exactly how long but it was close to a year I think.

"Jess, I need some help" I said swinging to the cat walk again. I was closer this time, I almost grabbed it but my fingers slipped.

"What do you need?" she asked.

"Please tell me you or Brendon is in Cleveland" I said.

"Well, yes and no" she said.

"Huh?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Cleveland yes, but we aren't near the venue yet. We stopped and grabbed something to eat" she said before smacking Brendon for doing something. Probably sexual but funny none the less.

"I'm hanging upside down, and I can't reach the freaking catwalk" I said straining to grab the rail again but I couldn't.

"That is stupid, who did that?" she asked. It was the nicer version of what she said.

"ATL" I answered.

"They are gonna pay" she said. I grinned, I had great friends that would help me out.

"We'll be there shortly" she said. "Brendon, I swear. One more time and no sex for a month"

"Do I even want to know?" I asked.

"No, probably not" she said.

"Okay, I'll be here hanging around" I joked.

"Bye girl, see you soon" she said.

"Bye Jess" I said before hanging up.

I went to slip my phone back into my pocket but it slipped out of my hands. "Damn you sweaty palms" I said as I watched the phone fall onto the stage.

"Remi is that you?" someone asked.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Kennedy Brock was under me. Yeah, I thought is was kinky too.

"Kenny, what's hanging?" I asked.

"Well, from the looks of it. I would say you" he said smiling.

"Can you help me down? I think my leg has fallen asleep, and I'm freezing" I said.

"Yeah, one second. Pat can you climb that?" he asked.

I don't know what Pat said but I heard someone yell "hold on. there are five different ones"

It was a few more minutes but I was finally saved. I was let down slowly to the stage. Kennedy got the rope off my ankle and I fell onto him. "Sorry, legs are asleep" I said trying to stand.

"Your a Popsicle" he exclaimed as he brushed past my arms to wrap his arms around me.

"Yeah, I didn't grab a jacket" I said smiling. I felt my teeth begin to chatter also. Great.

"Here take this one" he said taking off his hoodie. I slipped it on with his help and he rubbed my arms up and down trying to warm me up. It was a romantic thing for me, no one really ever did that for me. ATL doesn't count because they are like my brothers.

"Thank you" I said through chattering teeth. I hoped the fan didn't freeze when the venue actually started.

"Your Welcome" he said resting his cheek on my head.
-------------xxx-------------

"Alex come here" I said still in Kennedy's jacket. It smelled really good, smelled like some kind of body spray or something and manly.

"What?" he asked as he came off stage.

I clocked him with my bag. It wouldn't kill him, but I bet he'd have one hell of a headache.

"That is for leaving me hanging all afternoon to freeze, you jerk" I said after he fell to the ground clutching his head.

"You want some too?" I asked Jack.

He shook his head side to side quickly. I stomped on his foot and then grabbed an ice pack for Alex. "I'm not a complete jerk like you were. Thank gods The Maine was here, I would have been a Rem Popsicle by the time your guys got off you lazy bums" I said pressing the ice pack to Alex's head.

"Sorry Sis" Alex said sincerely. I forgave him and forgave the others.

"Hey Rem" a male voice called.

"Hey Kenny" I said turning towards him.

"You get revenge on Alex?" he asked looking at me holding the ice pack to Alex's head.

"Sort of" I said smiling.

"You dropped your phone earlier. Gary found it" he said handing it to me.

"Thanks a bunch Kenny" I said.

"No problem" he said smiling before walking away.

"So what was that?" Alex asked smirking.

"Nothing Alex, he was giving back my phone because I dropped it when you guys were being assholes" I said defensively.

"Don't get snappy with me Rem" he said.

"Snappy is an understatement. By the way, I would buy new toothpaste" I said before walking away.

"What do you think she did to it?" one of them asked Alex.

"Dude, it's Remi. There is no telling if she did anything. But I am not going to find out" Jack said.

"Very True" Alex said. I would bet my life that he was either smirking or he was about to laugh. I was corrupted at a young age, but then again living with Alex. It was hard not to be corrupted.

I made my way over to the concession stand to grab something to eat. I got my cheese fries and a soda. Yeah, I live about that healthy when I go on tour with ATL. There really isn't time for an actual decent meal, until late dinner after a show. Even then, it depends on what they are doing. I just try to keep them out of too much trouble while in public.

I was eating my cheese fries when a girl about my age came up to me. "Remi Gaskarth?" she asked.

I swallowed my friend and wiped my mouth off before answering. "Yes?" I asked.

"OH MY GAWD!! I really love your books! I am completely in love with Tobias! He is like the perfect bad boy. He has the bad attitude and everything but I love it when he finally lets his guard down enough so Anya can actually get to know him. She is such a persistent person" the girl said.

"Yes she is" I said smiling.

"Can I have a photo with you?" she asked suddenly nervous.

"Of course" I said before taking a quick drink and making sure my face was clean. I stood next to her and she clinked to me insanely. I was used to it though, I loved my fans they were really awesome for supporting me.

The guy she was with snapped a few photos of us and handed my a purple sharpie. "Jared" she shrieked before hitting his arm.

"What? You really love this woman, I doubt she would mind signing your book Lucy" he said pulling a brand new copy of my latest book out of his bag.

"I would love to" I said taking the book from him and opening the cover. "You want Lucy or something else?" I asked.

"Lucy please" she said blushing insanely.

I signed it saying To Lucy: Toby + Anya = Immortal Love. Under that I signed my name and said stalk you. It was how I ended most of my signings. Instead of love the support or something like that I went with Stalk You. I had a twitter horde of fans so you understood me.

"You are the best" she said almost crying. I gave her a hug before she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remi's outfit

Thank you for the wonderful comments, they were really awesome. As promised I'll have a few questions for Remi to answer so you know a bit more about her.

Questions

1. What is it like living with ATL?
I only live with them on tour, but on tour it is a battle between good and evil. Sometimes they are great friends and brothers. Other times, like today I want to beat them to a pulp.
-Alex smiles-

2. Who is your inspiration for your books?
I would have to say my brother, and the band. They are my inspiration for writing. They support me more than my parents do, I think.
-Alex leans over and hugs Remi-
Alex you gaytard, get off me. Where is Jack? Jalex needs some time together
Rem I didn't know you cared so much about me -Alex
-still hugging her close. Probably closer now-

3.What do you think of pasta?
It's food and edible..I guess depending on who makes it. -tries to pry Alex's arms off-
Is that a jab at my mad cooking skills? - Alex
No, it wasn't you have hardly any skill. It is hard to make fun of it when it doesn't exist
That is it Rem - Alex -begins tickling her-