‹ Prequel: Infinite Love

Undying Love

Happy Ending

I called Kelsey the next afternoon and got her voicemail. I left her a message telling her that I couldn’t bring the kids over to see her and that I hoped she was doing well.
I had spent a long day playing with the kids and taking care of Jordan. Many of Kristine’s siblings came over after they got out of school and said hi to Jordan. They left quickly, saying they had lots of homework.
I had just laid everyone down when my cell phone went off. “Hey, Kelsey, how are you feeling?” I talked to her for almost two hours. I only hung up on her because Jordan woke up so I had to go take care of him.
It was a couple days before she could come over again, and I had to go pick her up because her back was still sore. She sat with the girls watching T.V. and holding Jordan, who finally warmed up to her. I had received a letter from the home school program telling me I had successfully graduated high school and that I would be going to my old school for the ceremony. I invited Kelsey to come as well as my aunt and Kristine’s family. Kelsey’s mom called about noon and told her that she was cancer free. Her face lit up and went and got her some ice cream to celebrate. I kissed her long and hard on the lips before taking the girls upstairs and putting them to bed for a nap while Jordan slept in the boppy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, this is the last chapter for this story. Since school is starting in just three short weeks I have decided that I am going to wait a week before updating the sequel Through the Hard Times. Hopefully I can get a lot of writing done and not have to worry about not being able to update during the school year.

Also, I need your help. I won't tell you what it is specifically because it is for the next book. I'll leave it to your imagination. What I hope that you'll do is comment or message me saying 'boy' or 'girl'. You can do it as many or as few times as you want. You have no idea how much you are helping me.

Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing on this story:)